Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil (4555 Views)

Going To Church With White Candle Sticks On Crossover Nights: Meaning? / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / The Most Handsome Perfect Gentleman This Man Met (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2016
The story you are about to read is no fiction. It is true. May be long but please read and share.

Peter grew up in an atheistic, secular family (in England) where nobody went to church or read the Bible. He lived carefree and did whatever he wanted to do by the time he was a teenager.

All the while deep down inside him was a hunger for something more, an aching emptiness, a desire to discover meaning and purpose to life. So he began asking the question if there could really be a God.

In Dec 2002, at the religion section in a local bookshop, while looking for some sort of book that can help his spiritual curiosity he came across a certain book by a man who claims he could communicate with God.

That he spoke to God and God answered him back. The man said he has a method of communicating with the spirit that identified itself as God. Peter bought the book immediately. There was something about the book that was magnetic.

That night he almost read the entire book and by early hours of the morning, he was virtually convinced by the author because the book was profound in the knowledge of existence, the meaning of life.

It convinced him that the author was really communicating with a higher power. So to be sure about it all, he decided to try contact ‘God’ in the same way that the man did. So using the same method in the book, he sent his first message. And to his amazement the spirit spoke back ...read more====> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/02/this-man-met-and-spent-four-nights-with.html

Mitchelleobatu..com is a christian end time blog dedicated to exposing the works of darkness.

Re: This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil by mackhunter77: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2016
so indirectly, the devil converted an atheist to God

2 Likes

Re: This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 17, 2016
mackhunter77:
so indirectly, the devil converted an atheist to God

Pls watch what you say. Does your comment even make logical sense to you?
Re: This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil by mackhunter77: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
mxxel:

Pls watch what you say. Does your comment even make logical sense to you?

I asked a question.... I didn't make any judgment. Christianity is nothing about logical explanations. if u don't have an answer to my question, let the OP address it.

1 Like

Re: This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2016
This story lacks 'substance', hence, a rational mind shouldn't be expected to believe it. So the guy allegedly a spent three or four nights conversing with the devil? To what end? What did the devil tell him? If the devil is as bad as you guys claim, how come he didn't do anything to destroy the guy in the three days?.

Nice try though....I could come up with a more convincing fairy tale cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Man Met And Spent Four Nights With The Devil by mackhunter77: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
GrammarNazi:
This story lacks 'substance', hence, a rational mind shouldn't be expected to believe it. So the guy allegedly a spent three or four nights conversing with the devil? To what end? What did the devil tell him? If the devil is as bad as you guys claim, how come he didn't do anything to destroy the guy in the three days?.

Nice try though....I could come up with a more convincing fairy tale cheesy

sometimes.when rational questions such as yours are asked some nairalanders will be like NA U GO SKOOL PASS ABI?

For me, I think the OP posted this in order to get responses that could encourage or discourage him to publish a book or something... #Lol

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / Pics Of Bishop Oyedepo Canaancity Massive Estate Ota / Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.