Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? (3774 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About An Unhappy Marriage? / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by freecocoa(f): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2016
laribari:

I repeat what do you know about life? You seems to know nothing from your responds because i was expecting something beta.
you claimed western nation is a sane society, which was why i referred to psychopaths because they are rampart in the west, striking without any reason. YET YOU THINK THAT IS SANE? I thought it was a perfect society when you called it a sane society. You should be the one to read what you are writing properly.

This is not about whether Nigeria have psychos or not but you claim to be in a sane society which makes you blind.

Your mama and papa na gay? dem for born you at all? Ewu!

You don't know anything at all because this world is full of conspiracy and everything is orchestrated but the mumu ones like you dey follow them go hell. Nothing happen without a plan and everything is going according to how the bible said it in the end.

I may not understand gay as you claim, but God understands and He said it is a sin. I am following what the bible says. You are indeed clueless thinking you know what you are doing. The bible says if you are not in the light, then you are in darkness. You are either on God's side or the devil because not man can be in the middle. Olodo!! You want to hang in btw God and the devil abi? fool yourself.

Ewu Gambia.
It's a well known fact that religious fanatics never make sense, so I'll leave you to your folly.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by ValerianSteel(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2016
laribari:
Even science copy from the bible and i bet that many inventions of today have scriptural bases.

Before Mankind came up with a submarine, God already had Jonah already spent days in a whales belly. Go and study the submarine and see if it does not do everything a whale does, outside and inside water.

Before men came up with aeroplane, God already demonstrated it with birds of the sky that were created in Genesis and mankind got their aeroplane inspiration from a bird.

Didn't a raven travel all the way to feed Elijah at the brook on God's direction? A Raven carried "flesh" or meat to Elijah and mankind is made as flesh. Automatically, the mystery there is a bird carrying a man across the atlantic which is what planes do.

The bible talks about fallen angels being locked under the earth with chains of darkness, now science says they have discovered dark matters underneath the earth.

Go and read ur science journal since that is what you believe, and science will give you enough reason to believe in spirituality.

God is the GOD of science and gave us the knowledge through Adam but the devil corrupted it, which is why people can come up to say stupid things today.

Every scientific principles is found in the bible, even friction, force, law of gravity which was later defiled by Jesus. If science does not follow these principles inventions can't function.
Christians always trying so hard to disprove science badly by likening some aspects of science to acts in the bible.

You mean the Wright brothers read about the supposed raven carrying food to Elijah and they came up with an aircraft.My questions to you:
1.)Don't birds carry their own meals to a safe distance to devour it or feed their young ones.
2.)Did the bible give architectural or engineering designs on how to come about an aircraft.
3.)Science has been breaking boundaries,dearing the impossible most especially in the area of space science,IVF,genetics engineering and several medical procedures which the bible doesn't talk about.

If you'd be more logical in think rather than be a fool to blind faith,you see that religion can never trump science.

With science there are endless possibilities but religion will always create a myopic mind.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by laribari(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Christians always trying so hard to disprove science badly by likening some aspects of science to acts in the bible.

You mean the Wright brothers read about the supposed raven carrying food to Elijah and they came up with an aircraft.My questions to you:
1.)Don't birds carry their own meals to a safe distance to devour it or feed their young ones.
2.)Did the bible give architectural or engineering designs on how to come about an aircraft.
3.)Science has been breaking boundaries,dearing the impossible most especially in the area of space science,IVF,genetics engineering and several medical procedures which the bible doesn't talk about.

If you'd be more logical in think rather than be a fool to blind faith,you see that religion can never trump science.

With science there are endless possibilities but religion will always create a myopic mind.

You are really not into science so you wouldn't know because science has A LOT of hiccups and unanswered mystery, so how can it trump religion? lol grin.

You do not have a clue of what you are saying. The bible has existed way long before science (technology) came into human practice, so it is science that is after the bible by trying to prove otherwise whatever the bible says and there are alot of stumbling blocks.

1. The bible says man was created but science believe in Evolution; but science got destroyed at LUCY. Go and read it up and till date science cannot explain why LUCY didn't metamorphose into full blown man but instead took a backward chain re-action. THERE IS A GAP BTW HUMANS AND APE MAN.

2. Science has also proved the existence of the human spirit just as the bible says it. Go and read it up. it means when a man dies, the spirit will proceed.

3. Do you know how many times science has said the world will end because the bible said so? Remember 2012? Do you even know why they picked 2012? Well, 12 is the number of Jesus and everything associated with Him is twelve. Like 12 disciples, went to the temple at 12 and many other evidences i can bring up if you doubt or request.

How did it come about that number 12? Well the bible says 6 is the number of a man, being that he was made on the 6th day. That speaks of the first Adam and Jesus being the second Adam is 6+6 = 12. The antichrist number is 6+6+6 = 18. By 2018, watchout for another propaganda about the new world order.

Science also planed to blow up the earth on NOV 21th (feast of antoment) because they claim that there are dark matter (a force) found under the earth. Go and read it up. Whereas, the bible says the fallen angels are locked in chains of darkness but science wants to free them so that the demons can come into our world but they failed because time is not right yet. The bible keeps trumping science. Everything a man invent is by spiritual inspiration from the mind.

Didn't God give Noah measurement that he used to build his ark? Take it or leave it, the world is acting the bible and every prophecy of the bible is playing out. Tell me one that has failed please.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by laribari(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
freecocoa:
It's a well known fact that religious fanatics never make sense, so I'll leave you to your folly.

Well i'd rather be a zealot for Christ than to channel my energy into gay.

I am a living witness that God is real and alive which is why i said you don't wanna start this with me because i will school you.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by freecocoa(f): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
laribari:

Well i'd rather be a zealot for Christ than to channel my energy into gay.

I am a living witness that God is real and alive which is why i said you don't wanna start this with me because i will school you.

Very laughable.grin
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by ValerianSteel(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
laribari:

You are really not into science so you wouldn't know because science has A LOT of hiccups and unanswered mystery, so how can it trump religion? lol grin.

You do not have a clue of what you are saying. The bible has existed way long before science (technology) came into human practice, so it is science that is after the bible by trying to prove otherwise whatever the bible says and there are alot of stumbling blocks.

1. The bible says man was created but science believe in Evolution; but science got destroyed at LUCY. Go and read it up and till date science cannot explain why LUCY didn't metamorphose into full blown man but instead took a backward chain re-action. THERE IS A GAP BTW HUMANS AND APE MAN.

2. Science has also proved the existence of the human spirit just as the bible says it. Go and read it up. it means when a man dies, the spirit will proceed.

3. Do you know how many times science has said the world will end because the bible said so? Remember 2012? Do you even know why they picked 2012? Well, 12 is the number of Jesus and everything associated with Him is twelve. Like 12 disciples, went to the temple at 12 and many other evidences i can bring up if you doubt or request.

How did it come about that number 12? Well the bible says 6 is the number of a man, being that he was made on the 6th day. That speaks of the first Adam and Jesus being the second Adam is 6+6 = 12. The antichrist number is 6+6+6 = 18. By 2018, watchout for another propaganda about the new world order.

Science also planed to blow up the earth on NOV 21th (feast of antoment) because they claim that there are dark matter (a force) found under the earth. Go and read it up. Whereas, the bible says the fallen angels are locked in chains of darkness but science wants to free them so that the demons can come into our world but they failed because time is not right yet. The bible keeps trumping science. Everything a man invent is by spiritual inspiration from the mind.

Didn't God give Noah measurement that he used to build his ark? Take it or leave it, the world is acting the bible and every prophecy of the bible is playing out. Tell me one that has failed please.
Your types are not to be reasoned with.I refrain from further entertaining your mediocrity.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by turboG: 3:41am On Mar 15, 2016
You have well spoken.

Gay is BaD. One fundamental truth: how can we re-procreate as GAY? LET DEM ANSWER.

God have given dem to a reprobate MIND. they can NOT understand this.

May God open their EYES to know the truth.

laribari:
Now let me lecture you abit because i see that you are spiritually empty and blind.

You say i do not understand what GAY is? Here it is.

1. Gay is a satanic plot to lure people to INDIRECTLY and UNKNOWINGLY rebel against God which says we should stick to a spouse (man and woman relation.

2. Gay is a plot of the elite to lead this age (what they call the new world) into damnation, otherwise, what is new about the world if what is going to change is not something spiritual in terms of implication.

3. The bible tell us Jesus is the second Adam because He came to correct all the areas where the first Adam sinned. The bible says by one man Adam the world sinned, but by another man (Jesus) the world gained life. So Jesus has always described the church as His bride and also as a woman, meanwhile He is a man. So Gay is anti-Jesus.

4. Gay is not righteous because righteousness saves and it is by faith in God's word. we only are justified by faith. So Gay cannot save a man which makes it bad.

5. There are three MEN who are so important to this whole thing in life and they are the FIRST ADAM, JESUS CHRIST (2ND ADAM) AND THE BEAST (THE ANTICHRIST), who imitates Jesus Christ but he is the anti-one.
you need to understand the metamorphoses from Adam to Christ but there is an anti-one. In biology, anti-bodies are found in the body, so therefore, the anti-christ is going to come out of Christ. False church where all their priest are gay but they deceive the world.

6. [s]THE FIRST ADAM MARRIED A PHYSICAL WOMAN CALLED EVE, THE SECOND ADAM MARRIED A SPIRITUAL WOMAN CALLED THE CHURCH BUT THE BEAST OR ANTICHRIST DOES NOT HAVE ANY WOMAN TO PICK SO HE GOES FOR A MAN.[/s]

The reason is because God does not work outside of relationship and the devil copies him on every front and i can give you loads of evidence, but there is no need yet.

7. Gay is a symbol of the antichrist (luciferians or iluminati) and as they entered into their new world or new age, gay will become increased but then the church would have been gone. that is what the bible calls tribulation period.

8. The antichrist is a person and his number is 666 and his identity as revealed in the book of revelation is LovePeddler of abormination where man will be lovers of themselves.

You don't want to go into these things with me because i will school you on life. You don't even have the slightest idea why the world is really pushing nations to legal gal. You think it's because of Human right? lol.

There are a lot bills and laws that are past even in the united state that are violating human right.

With God, it's all about order (do and don't) and there is nothing we can do about that. Human right is man made and confusing.

If it is the right of some people to accept being gay, then it is other people's right to reject it right? Isn't that confusion too?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by laribari(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Your types are not to be reasoned with.I refrain from further entertaining your mediocrity.

You do not have any option but to run away and none of your type have stayed after they get confounded. I may not be good in writing but i know what i'm saying because i have read and research so much. I do know what time it is concerning the world's CONSPIRACY against the church.

I'm too loaded for you and will defend my faith against anything.
In western nations, they are fast wiping out religious activities in schools but promote socials that will only corrupt the youth. Many of you guys live your life on television and CNN (the father of lies).

wallow in your ignorance but remember that Jesus died for you because He loves you.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by laribari(m): 4:16am On Mar 15, 2016
freecocoa:
Very laughable.grin

now you are making me smile grin

I know you are not Gay because many people who defend it are not but they just feel it's right. I don't have a problem with Gay but the God i serve does and it's only for a reason because it does not symbolize a good thing.

if the creator says something is bad, then let's leave it as that.

[s]Sometimes, the best things in life are worth waiting for. So wait for the LORD he will be right back..[/s]

The bible said this and even science is indirectly saying it with their new world order slogan, meanwhile the bible calls it days of tribulation after Jesus would have come and called up His bride (the church).

Please think about it.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by turboG: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2016
GBAM

laribari:

You do not have any option but to run away and none of your type have stayed after they get confounded. I may not be good in writing but i know what i'm saying because i have read and research so much. I do know what time it is concerning the world's CONSPIRACY against the church.

In western nations, they are fast wiping out religious activities in schools but promote socials that will only corrupt the youth. Many of you guys live your life on television and CNN (the father of lies).

wallow in your ignorance but remember that Jesus died for you because He loves you.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by ValerianSteel(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
laribari:

Noted.Now f**k off.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin? by laribari(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Noted.Now f**k off.

No my friend, This is a religious forum grin!

you should leave if you want to but please leave with these words in your heart that Jesus love you.

I'm still here because it is written "occupy till i come".

Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God / Receiving Revelation In The Word Of God / Troll Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.