Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper (34536 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2016
See how we are all acting like it has ever been better than this - Fuel scarcity and very epileptic power supply has always been there with us since IBB era! in fact, we have seen worst times under PDP and we patiently stomached it! angry

Now we have a government that is truly and honestly working towards bringing a permanent solution to these problems and we are all forming "am tired of this government" like the problems just started eight months ago! angry

Nigerians truly have a very short memory angry

whether we like it or not, fact still remains that the ruling APC government has four (4) years to show us what they can achieve and until the four years expires, we owe them our maximum support, encouragement and positive criticisms that can keep them on their feet and put more fire on their desire to take us at least close to the promise land!

LET US NOT FORGET THAT IF TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION CAME TO POWER AT THE MOST TERRIBLE AND UNFORTUNATE TIME! THE WORLD ECONOMY - NOT JUST THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY, IS IN AN ALL TIME LOW, THE WORLD ECONOMIES IS JUST A STEP TOWARDS RECESSION - ITS STILL A MIRACLE THAT THE SO-CALLED DULLARD IS STILL ABLE TO KEEP THINGS RUNNING! THE SITUATION OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY NOW IS LIKE DRIVING AN OVERHEATING CAR IN A VERY ROUGH AND DANGEROUS ROAD - EXTREME CAUTION NEEDS TO BE APPLIED OR WE WILL GET STUCK FOR REAL!

WHETHER WE WANT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT, PDP TRULY MESSED THIS COUNTRY UP BY NOT SAVING FOR DAYS LIKE THIS WHILE ENJOYING THE OIL WINDFALL OF US$140 - US$170 PER BARREL! HAD IT BEEN THEY DIVERSIFIED THE ECONOMY BACK THEN WHILE SAVING ALL THE DOLLARS THEY CAN, WE WOULD AV BEEN FAR BETTER THAN THIS! YES! PDP IS STILL TO BE BLAMED FOR THE SH1T WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW! angry

PLS AM NOT AGAINST CRITICIZING THIS GOVERNMENT BUT WHILE DOING THAT, BE HONEST TO YOURSELF AND BE POSITIVE IN YOUR CRITICISM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Wesely01(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Please keep your apology to yourself and share it amongst your cows, just one simple request Buahri and APC kindly#GiveUsOurVoteBack

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by infogenius(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Funny enough, this govt has more than 3 yrs to rock the boat.
Be prepared!
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by henrygale(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2016
4get whether u re Apc or Pdp,d fact is d situation is gettin worse under dis govt,d truth needs to b told,but dis is nt d time to trade blames,instead we shld rally around and help dis govt in our ownn little way,This is our country,this is my country,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
How a sharp guy like me fell for this scam of a government leaves me wondering sad
grin grin grin grin
The matter tire everybody sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by TPAND(f): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2016
I think it's high time we Slay Baba, Slay Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by sikirat2020: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2016
I told you people that APC is a fraud and a punishment to the people but you heed not.. You voted change but in their mind it's chain. Oloshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by anonimi: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:
All the black fools now will start commenting rubbish, illicit baboons, illiterate vagabonds, that have no peace in mind. PMB is the president jump over the bridge die if you can't be patriotic. idiots!

Of course he is and will be till 2019 dealing with us anyhow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3120726_buharishitnaija_jpeg93175423813eca44bafa47064d4d257d

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by truthisbittar12: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
apology accepted mr president.

The blem on those bad boys exploiding our pipe lines.
cool cool cool
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by alexlee50: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
They are blaming saboteurs, shortage in gas supply, vandals but they forgot to blame the factor they have always blamed, GEJ, abi dem forget?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by hezy4real01(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Rejecting it will not help let keep praying for him
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by jayceekaJ(f): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
If you're gonna lead us to our doom. Simply step down and save us. You're old. You're stressing yourself(that's if you really are). But I'll always say it... I told Nigerians after he won the election "Buhari has won. Let our doom begin". Just as I predicted. Oh GEJ! Where art thou Least you could do is render little service and save us. #NigeriaInDoom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
aaronson:
Sometimes apology just don't work for crying out loud, a thief caught and being tortured also apologizes but no one listens.
True but it cracked me up grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by banme1(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:
All the black fools now will start commenting rubbish, illicit baboons, illiterate vagabonds, that have no peace in mind. PMB is the president jump over the bridge die if you can't be patriotic. idiots!
zombie relax.

8 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by banme1(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari is a dumb clueless f00l.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by anonimi: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
How a sharp guy like me fell for this scam of a government leaves me wondering sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488962_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by musabayokanu: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari doest know jack about leadership. The last time he left it to his deputy Nigerians instead of praising him they were praising Idiagbon.

Now the fulani man has refused to give osibanjo an opportunity so Nigerians won't end up saying Osinbanjo is the one rulling Nigeria not Buhari.

Who in the present dispensation can steer the ship of Nigerian state to meander the interstices of Bamuda triangle? That's question is begging for answer because so far
Buhari has no clue
Osinbajo is a local champion (mere commissioner)
Kemi adeosun more confused than others
Emiefile trial by error
Fashola has seen Lagos is like a grain of rice among a bowl of rice (Nigeria)
Rotimi Amaechi riding on GEJ successes
Lai, running out of lies and propaganda now blaming Terrorist and God.
Ogbe...has abandoned school feeding project and more concentrated in importing special grass for cattle
Oyema...Ngige...shitu etc are just waiting for the cabinet reshuffle cos they are tired.

Now you can block me
@mynd44 seun lalasticlala obynoscopic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by EasternActivist: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2016
But truth be told the apology is really not plausible.

Will the apology give steady light or bring back fuel surplus?

I didn't see any need for the apology if the buhari is really working to salvage the looming crises.

All he knows how to do is touring the world and seeing places where he couldn't have seen when not the president.

2 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by ckmayoca: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
shut up, kid!

If you r matured then u r not matured enough. U asked someone to shut up on a faceless forum when she is not even opening her mouth.

You called PDP boko haram sympathiser when buhari said pdp shld stop killing his brother. I don't get who is kid now.

7 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:
But truth be told the apology is really not plausible.

Will the apology give steady light or bring back fuel surplus?

I didn't see any need for the apology if the buhari is really working to salvage the looming crises.

All he knows how to do is touring the world and seeing places where he couldn't have seen when not the president.

Some creative people might use this apology to fry plantain.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Well, the lights are back on, but we are still at 5000MW...so light 24/7 is still a dream away.

I think that the government and the private sector should tell us clearly how they intend to get us up to 12000MW.Nigerians don't care how long it takes....so long as someone effectively communicates to them how long it would take to get to stable light, all good.

Also, how long is it going totake to fix our obsolete transmission system, and how long is it going to take to get a meter in every house?

Govt should do a better job talking and acting.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by brytee: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2016
I can't believe we still hv 3 yrs to go wt buhari in power.....can't wait to vote his Hausa ass out of Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Pennsylvania: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Fashola should be addressing the nation as he's the minister of power. In saner climes this is how things work.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by MrEverest(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2016
This government is a sham!
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Taeewo(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Epele
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by olajide8(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Just like typical Nigerians, no govt., has ever apologised for power out age while trying to fix the problem, the same people that charge each other more for red oil we don't import and claim it's the dollar* cheesy nigerians that smuggle dollars and pounds swallowing it' just to escape with illicit money.

The same people, that woke up and said the the towers of corruption is what they want, NNPC -and things should be the same way and they went on strike just to cause hardship for others that are not working there but they want miracles to happen.

The same nigerians that said the govt., should not sack pen robbered civil servants - DIRECTORS in the civil service

The same nigerians, that are not travelling anywhere yet claim they need forex for children travelling aboard and govt., must provide it - in other countries, people don't know the colour of other countries currency, but 5yr old nigerians would tell you the difference between pounds and dollars - because that is what is given to them as gifts

A country where formal service chief's would steal (oppress) the innocent and some "left thinking people" would say the Govt., should allow them go where as innocent university students in port harcourt would be lynched on the street- for suspicion, not that they were caught in the act*

Nigerians continue' lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Fashola should be addressing the nation as he's the minister of power. In saner climes this is how things work.
see fashola here

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by repogirl(f): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2016
I thought the body odour was all that was needed before?

2 Likes

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Localamos(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2016
mindfreaks:
...be patriotic... !

That is one virtue that is lacking in Nigerians. How many of us even pray for the country and it's leaders?

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2016
repogirl:
I thought the body odour was all that was needed before?
LMAO
What do you think is needed now? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Gunmen Fired At My Brother's House / Rotimi Amaechi Hosts Governors, Top Political Figures In His Abuja Residence / Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.