Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper (34551 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yunnyp(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
you don't honestly expect me to argue power failure in the past administration despite billions of dollars invested on it, do you,,?

yes. i am expecting to do so..
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Milaxx: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Una eye don dey clear Small small grin

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by caphone: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
I hear!! Nigeria will soon rise to its greatness. Change can't just happen overnight, its a processual thing. Nigerians are the greatest problem of nigeria
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by alaskido(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thank God I never voted for any of them. We were not even given the chance to revalidate our voters card.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Obiodunukwe: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
IPOB youth

Stop the lies

You never supported Buhari and u didn't vote for him

tellwisdom:
How a sharp guy like me fell for this scam of a government leaves me wondering sad
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Olaone1: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
How a sharp guy like me fell for this scam of a government leaves me wondering sad
Hahahaha. From Mr Wisdom?
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by alabiyemmy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Over three years of pain and sorrow left. Keep enjoying the "change".
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by alabiyemmy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Inova:

Amen to your prayer. He has performed well in such a short time. The problem is just us Nigerians.change ur mentality and all will be well.

Performed well? Tell us in what areas and what he has done.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yunnyp(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
ladkud:

take this for example, you are travelling on a distance of 20km which not to take 10m to 15m because you have passed the route before. And you have informed your people that you will get to in 15m time unknown to you that some people that had passed there have destroyed the only bridge to cross the river. what would you do? mind you there are option for u; you can cross the river with whatever you found fit for you and live the bridge for any other person to suffer the same you suffer or sacrifice and rehabilitate the bridge for more generation to pass with ease. only wise man with deep thought will answer it quite well.

Oga, all this your parable speech are not what i wanna gain, respond to my questions plz
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
yunnyp:

yes. i am expecting to do so..
you are on a long thing
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by chernest2002: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is government of probe, no hope of solving problems but only additional problems.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Akshow:
I don't know for you Imbec.. elicc ret.. ard, but as for me there has been a tremendous CHANGE in power supply. Blame me not if u stay in a village without electricity.
hey stupid Arrow I dnt stay in village am rumuorlumeni one of de most industrious area of ph, I dnt only stay der am frm der to. So knw am a town boy wit gud background frm a nice nd clean hometown. Thunder fire u der
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by ladkud(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
yunnyp:

Oga, all this your parable speech are not what i wanna gain, respond to my questions plz

my parable has answer it all.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

You don't believe in what you preach abi? You are a senior hypocrite then.

Last election was not between PMB and GEJ alone. There were other candidates too. For me I voted for Prof Remi Sonaiya of the KOWA party. She really impressed me the day the Presidential flagbeares signed the Peace accord to abide by a violence-free election. She spoke the way I would want my President to speak.

PMB nor GEJ was not option for me in the last election cos they both had failed my country; PMB in 1983-1985. GEJ in 2010 -2015. Buhari is failing again and has proved to be worse than GEJ.

It is a shame lobotomies like you support those men. That is why they keep progressing in error.

The man is anencephalic.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

We are not talking of magnitude here. A criminal is a criminal.

You have to take that into consideration and mind you, I rather sleep with someone I know he's a criminal (and doesn't hide it), with one eye open instead of sleeping with a lying, deceptive and cunning criminal individual with two eyes closed, believing he's a saint/born again, only for him to still kill me same way the other criminal would have. Hope you get my stand now?

Point taken, anyways we both want what's best for Nigeria
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by Akshow: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bigmillz:
hey stupid Arrow I dnt stay in village am rumuorlumeni one of de most industrious area of ph, I dnt only stay der am frm der to. So knw am a town boy wit gud background frm a nice nd clean hometown. Thunder fire u der
ur faaaadaaaa
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
imagine if pdp and Jonathan were still in charge. looting left right centre. at least these ones are apologising
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by lekanojo01: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2016
I knew it den that d baddest team are bringing Buhari in. Thanks for fall in crude all price. I neva believe their rant. kiss tongue
Lol, it's means you ain't that sharp after all cheesy

Sharper guys like us saw it from afar grin cheesy

There are some brands that packaging cannot sell, no matter the competence, creativity or innovation of the packager.

[/quote]
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yunnyp(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
ladkud:

Really! plz quote out your answers
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by yunnyp(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
ladkud:

Really! plz quote out your answers
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by gentleheart1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Phame:
Those corrupt agents of that nefarious party called pdp that are working assidously to bring this government down might not accept the apology, but we good people of Nigeria did accept it and are already working to help the gov't get it right.
The Wailers aka boko haram sympathizers shall be put to shame by God's grace.

Abooki you have been sighted, i am not surprised about your comment because an abooki will always be an abooki. Y'all reason like cows.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by gentleheart1(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
mindfreaks:
All the black fools now will start commenting rubbish, illicit baboons, illiterate vagabonds, that have no peace in mind. PMB is the president jump over the bridge die if you can't be patriotic. idiots!

If you aint black then why are you commenting in an all black forum?

Dont let me insult you this afternoon because you wont like it all.
Re: Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper by tvreporter: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. / Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.