Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids (1127 Views)

How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago / Thread For Parents With Kids Who Top Their Classes Academically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by Secrets11(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Guess some can identify with this....

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
The speed at which some pikin they always run come house ehn. Even usain bolt nor fit challenge them. God help them make light nor con dey?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Lols...Well back then (in my family) we call it rainbow grin On weekdays tv stations come on air by 4 pm and we always come bck from sch earlier than 4. So we go just dey look clock till...

After this colour, na National Anthem wink cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by Gidoka(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2016
When growing up was fun..
Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2016
yep, I'm guilty. Sat and watched that rainbo TV from when it started beeping. grin
Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by EfemenaXY: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Beautiful memories

Sigh...
Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
The good old days. grin
Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by DAVE5(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nothing like the old school

if you grew up in that era and you are still unmarried, I sow a seed of husband or wife into your life.....

Oya; receive wife or husband

Lol, me sef neva marry ohh but I'm hoping on God though, I still young sha but I'd love an early marriage kinda thing
Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by DAVE5(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
brandnew3:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

The good old days. grin

Nah dis kind place them dey find you, been tryna comment on that ur 'epic moments' thread to no avail, it's telling me insufficient permissions, either ways I've read through and I must say, I feel u gan, more ororo 2 ur elbow, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
DAVE5:

Nah dis kind place them dey find you, been tryna comment on that ur 'epic moments' thread to no avail, it's telling me insufficient permissions, either ways I've read through and I must say, I feel u gan, more ororo 2 ur elbow, lol
Thanks bro!

Threads in the diary section are not open to comments however you can find Chat threads for diaryland members so you can pop in there once in a while. smiley
Re: Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids by DAVE5(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2016
brandnew3:

Thanks bro!

Threads in the diary section are not open to comments however you can find Chat threads for diaryland members so you can pop in there once in a while. smiley

wooooow, kk, no wonder, i was thinking my pc was playing games with me...it's aiit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years / 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws / Man Forced Wife To Push Their Faulty Car After She Spent Money To Fix The Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.