Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) (53904 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by tlops(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Who is Obajuwana?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by subbieD(f): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2016
.....is that a shoe shocked On that lovely and gorgeous dress? No nah
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Come hang N50.00k Aqua bottled water for one side grin

olayinka807:
Jennifer Obayuwana was at the wedding of Ooni of Ife to his new Olori, Itohan Sonia Wuraola Otiti. She attended the wedding wearing a glamorous outfit and arriving in a Rolls Royce. See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC3Ty1SEM8r/?taken-by=feeljeni

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by katchagboro(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2016
I thought d water can was an imported one not knowing it's the same aqua i bought in my village..
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
These relatives that will mock you and denigrate you when you are down. Leave you to de do olosho jobs just to survive. But will quickly roll out drums to announce that you are a sister or daughter when they perceive that your ship have arrived.

Problem is that you still need them around to de prop up the image of affluence and good breeding that you have created.

Just wait until the new Olori have settled in the palace and these criminals come with their demands. We go read the juicy details here in Naira land.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2016
duduade:

Thank you.. Those shoes be like akkikkaaa...
See the *hideous monsterous* dress sef... Looks worse than what all those white babalawos in yoruba movies wear....

See the sunshades sef...
Did they glue those white things to be the glasses...?
Even people who go to high ranking awards like Oscars know it's Berra to be simple and unique... Talk less of weddings

Walahi za Froducer of zat shoe iz mad fah!!..
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2016
cruzita:
undecided some people go come here dey shout vanity upon vanity.una no well , I must make money
no wahala but no carry cocaine,no come rob me for night and no do money ritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2016
How did she attend the wedding ? i'm confused.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2016
yOU GO FEAR SHOE NA

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by goldbim(f): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Dojupyo:

Hahahahahahahahaha, the name of the shoe na LG - Life is Good grin
lmao..no be me talk am oo grin.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2016
dadebayo1:
Nice..... Wailing wailers over to you... GOD bless us all..
.IS SHE USED TO WEARING DOZ GLASSES?

ABI D GLASS NA MEDICATED?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by ZACHIE: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2016
- ewo ni werey
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
money can buy fashion but not style.
everything she wears is an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Rexleo(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
That's not the inside of RR please,all this wannabes stale money forming current champion.morelike the inside of Toyota hummer bus for executive VIP.very bland and no touch of luxury atall.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
shey her driver get license? to avoid another ocholi drama
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by tpiar: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2016
adellam16:
help me ask d daft Mods and dumb poster

Nairaland is so boring these days. Well it's a good thing coz am no longer addicted to it anymore. Gosh! I was once addicted to this site like Kush cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by dadebayo1(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.IS SHE USED TO WEARING DOZ GLASSES?

ABI D GLASS NA MEDICATED?

Abi oo... Guess it is one of her favourite design.. grin

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2016
adellam16:
help me ask d daft Mods and dumb poster
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Engrkay11(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2016
And so ! And so ! And so !
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by swiitJese(f): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Wats dat on her feet?? shocked
I see an eye......., gawd!! An octopus grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Honestly1: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2016
olayinka807:
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE OF HER SWAGALICIOUS PHOTOS HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/how-billionaire-daughter-jennifer-obayuwana-attended-ooni-of-ifes-wedding.html

You have to see her swag in this other pictures...

You dont have to lie to direct traffic to your blog. Nonsence. Hungry blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by adellam16(f): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

Nairaland is so boring these days. Well it's a good thing coz am no longer addicted to it anymore. Gosh! I was once addicted to this site like Kush cheesy
very true. I just come up here to check out dresses and hairstyles since dats wat nairaland is now all about
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by jwart(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Good materials bad combination
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
shizzy7:
Na she dey do wedding abi..

With all your rolls Royce arrival, na dis kind alakata shoe you wear....
Inspite of all the billions, Jenny suffers from low esteem, she is always overdoing it to be noticed, she will shout and scream and try to intimidate you when she finds out you are not noticing her. She is uncouth and uncultured even with all the billions and her dads personal ambition of moulding her into a tin goddess. My assesment of her is that her 4" height and a partially bad dentition is the cause of her low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2016
tlops:
Who is Obajuwana?
I will help you, he is the CEO of POLO Ltd with head office at Ozumba Mbadiwe VI. They sellers of very expensive wristwatches and jewelry like the one Aisha Buhari wore to her husband's swearing in that costs 10m naira then. They also sell luxurry leather goods and luxury writting instruments.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
UIA04:
I don't like this girl. Seen her pictures on instagram. She looks like a proud spoilt brat. Though I could be wrong.
Heard she dated dbanj for a while.
Out of no where she is forming sister to, the new olori and her dad claims he is the olori's dad, when they don't even bear same name. Fake peeps everywhere
Lols...She is PRoud, Narcissistic and highly spoilt!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by tpiar: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2016
UIA04:
I don't like this girl. Seen her pictures on instagram. She looks like a proud spoilt brat. Though I could be wrong.
Heard she dated dbanj for a while.
Out of no where she is forming sister to, the new olori and her dad claims he is the olori's dad, when they don't even bear same name. Fake peeps everywhere

well, hope they dont fight sha.

The new Olori shouldnt be stingy with her man.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Inspite of all the billions, Jenny suffers from low esteem, she is always overdoing it to be noticed, she will shout and scream and try to intimidate you when she finds out you are not noticing her. She is uncouth and uncultured even with all the billions and her dads personal ambition of moulding her into a tin goddess. My assesment of her is that her 4" height and a partially bad dentition is the cause of her low self esteem.
unfortunately for her, she's not popular. I only read about her on NL once in a while and it's very obvious that she's a proud girl.
I hope her dad's money never decreases because she go wan kolo since her life depends on it.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
shizzy7:
unfortunately for her, she's not popular. I only read about her on NL once in a while and it's very obvious that she's a proud girl.
I hope her dad's money never decreases because she go wan kolo since her life depends on it.
She is the heir apparent to the throne. The wealth has been divested into foreing and local estates so even if the luxury watch business sinks, their estates will stiLl pay the bills long after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia / Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos / Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.