Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,452 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) (53892 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by tpiar: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
hope its not Yorubaland paying these bills?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
olayinka807:
Jennifer Obayuwana was at the wedding of Ooni of Ife to his new Olori, Itohan Sonia Wuraola Otiti. She attended the wedding wearing a glamorous outfit and arriving in a Rolls Royce. See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC3Ty1SEM8r/?taken-by=feeljeni

That is not a rolls royce , looks like another executive vehicle, a large one like an SUV or a executive van
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by ideylaff: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I will help you, he is the CEO of POLO Ltd with head office at Ozumba Mbadiwe VI. They sellers of very expensive wristwatches and jewelry like the one Aisha Buhari wore to her husband's swearing in that costs 10m naira then. They also sell luxurry leather goods and luxury writting instruments.

John is not a billionaire though . Mostly hyped up

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
This looks nothing like the interior of a Rolls Royce!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by forfucksakes: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:
Where is the Rolls Royce? Where is the RR on the headrest. This doesn't look like the inside of a Rolls Royce.

me sef don dey find the RR since o...I've never seen a rolls without its signature crested RR on its seats undecided
and it looks too humongous,not classy to me...and we all know RR reeks of class grin
But wetin i sabi,maybe na her papa make this one afterall i never enter rolls or royce before cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by kay29000(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
forfucksakes:

me sef don dey find the RR since o...I've never seen a rolls without its signature crested RR on its seats undecided
and it looks too humongous,not classy to me...and we all know RR reeks of class grin
But wetin i sabi,maybe na her papa make this one afterall i never enter rolls or royce before cheesy

lol!

I think it is this Chrysler Limousine she was in...some people confused it for a Rolls.

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by fabulousvera(f): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
UIA04:
I don't like this girl. Seen her pictures on instagram. She looks like a proud spoilt brat. Though I could be wrong.
Heard she dated dbanj for a while.
Out of no where she is forming sister to, the new olori and her dad claims he is the olori's dad, when they don't even bear same name. Fake peeps everywhere
na wa oooo who bring this talk now whether spoilt brat or not no one cares especially ñairaland, she only add values to her life not urs
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by kachnov(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I doubt this is the interior of a Rolls Royce.

Same here...Maybe a sienna.BTW who's she?And why is she dressed in a wedding gown to a wedding she's not wedding in?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
ideylaff:

John is not a billionaire though . Mostly hyped up
You are very correct. I will call him a billionaire wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by moshould(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ooni go juz Bleep u, if u go dull urself,n d guy young o, and his dick is still dey there.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
bebe2:
Is she the bride?
Or she no know say u must never wear white to someone else's wedding.
Lolzz, wic school of thought talk dat one??
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
That shoe abi na sandal, nobi here!
bin trying to strain my eyes to see how it looks like ...I almost mistook her to be the bride, I had to go check the headings again
even if you be trillionaire pikin, there should be limits n cautious to somethings....
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by mark3009(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
katchagboro:
I thought d water can was an imported one not knowing it's the same aqua i bought in my village..
Why does the water need to be imported?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Haba! This paparazzi no too much so? That shoe na something. The princess dress would have looked divine paired with simple sandals. grin money girlllll

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Henycymama:

Sweetheart, it is in bad taste to compete actively with the bride by wearing white to her wedding.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by bebe2(f): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Henycymama:

Ahh the "bebe2" school of thought grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by naijacarlovers: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:
Where is the Rolls Royce? Where is the RR on the headrest. This doesn't look like the inside of a Rolls Royce.

I tire. That thing is probably a MPV not near RR
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by makizee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
The OP obviously has no idea what the inside of a Rolls Royce looks like.

even looks Minivan/ SUV ish
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
I thought I was the only one who noticed that shoe. I don't care if it costs #4.2m. I ain't wearing that.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
bebe2:

Ahh the "bebe2" school of thought grin
Ohh, I see! actually the basic truth anyways,

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Sweetheart, it is in bad taste to compete actively with the bride by wearing white to her wedding.

*smiles*,sure
was only pulling her legs!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by oseo1(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2016
olayinka807:
Jennifer Obayuwana was at the wedding of Ooni of Ife to his new Olori, Itohan Sonia Wuraola Otiti. She attended the wedding wearing a glamorous outfit and arriving in a Rolls Royce. See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC3Ty1SEM8r/?taken-by=feeljeni

That is not a Rolls Royce get your facts right
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
she looks like she's trying so hard too look good.......
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) by professore(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
i like her skin colour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia / Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here... / The Origin Of Urhobo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.