Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo (742 Views)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Xposer: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
When people start to think for themselves and stop letting others dictate their fate, things will start to get better. This embarrassing show was carried out by a pastor and his assistant who deemed it fit to match their member in "Rambo style" ... The question on the lips of citizens is "Must the pastor match and break the head of the man before he receives his miracle?" ..What we condemn happening in military camps -have now taken grounds in some churches...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-what-pastor-and-his-assistant-were.html

Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Famouson: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol.... .. African pastors would force wen u no green fall..... grin
Na by force to fall?
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by CastedDude: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
see better jonsing oo from both parties
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by dainformant(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2016
very gullible set of beings
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Xposer: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Johnny19: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2016
And d fool laid down der if I may ask... DOING WHAT
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by phlamesG: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2016
What the hell? angry shocked
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by boboLIL(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Na apc member bi that
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by boman2014: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2016
did their christ acted like this
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Another south African pastor. No wonder our pastors are bigger than them
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2016
They want to Match the evil spirits out of his head. Am sure his girlfriend will be in the congregation bowing her head in shame
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2016
S1lly bloggers... A pastor describing how the devil and his right hand demon steps on your destiny if you don't pray. But bloggers will convert the storyline.

The same way some silly peeps used myself and my wife wedding pix and conjured a story under. They are lucky that it wasn't a negative story I for get to the root of the matter
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by kennycanny: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2016
IjogzK:
S1lly bloggers... A pastor describing how the devil and his right hand demon steps on your destiny if you don't pray. But bloggers will convert the storyline.

The same way some silly peeps used myself and my wife wedding pix and conjured a story under. They are lucky that it wasn't a negative story I for get to the root of the matter

Funny that you think that the pastor and his assistant needed to step on a church member in other to describe how d devil steps on destiny.

I ll like to slap you in other to demonstrate to you how a Bishop slapped his church member.

1 Like

Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by CastedDude: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: See What A Pastor And His Assistant Were Seen Doing To A Church Member. Photo by CastedDude: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2016
hahaha...abeg help me give am hot slap....na until pastor match person like this before him go no say devil dey exist abi ..bullshit
kennycanny:

Funny that you think that the pastor and his assistant needed to step on a church member in other to describe how d devil steps on destiny.

I ll like to slap you in other to demonstrate to you how a Bishop slapped his church member.

(1) (Reply)

How Could Chris Oyakhilome Give Up This? Photosfrom / The Eldest Catholic Catechist In Nigeria Dies At 100 Years(pic) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/03/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.