Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (42738 Views)

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks (Land Battle btw Pastor And Businesman)Pics+Video / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:32pm On May 08, 2018
According to mulitple reports trending online, confusion gripped residents of Nnewi in Anambra state following an unusual event which happened recently. It was reported that a businessman bought a plot of land opposite St. Thomas Church in Otolo area of Nnewi with the purpose of building a petrol filling station there.

The pastor identified as Ven Egwuenu reportedly objected and the businessman went to Court after protracted court case the business man won the Church.

It was claimed that thunder struck the same day which work started on the land and ''uprooted'' the four storage tanks from the ground without destroying any other thing.

The incidence caused a scene in the area as residents gathered to see what had happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/thunder-allegedly-uproots-fuel-tanks-after-land-battle-between-pastor-and-businessman-photos.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2018
I pray for this can of thunder to scatter APC and Bubu...... B4 2019

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Blakjewelry(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerians don start again

104 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2018
grin

E get one church for my street "Violent Christian Assembly "

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edunwa302(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
OK na
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by GavelSlam: 5:47pm On May 08, 2018
And some people would believe this poo.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by hatchy(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
There are two opposing powers in the universe....The Positive supernatural and Negative supernatural.

Both powers can be tapped by anyone who have the ability to do so...but with consequences.

No doubt the negative supernatural power is easily available to use but with a price.
Power of the fallen angel is still active till when its time for its complete annihilation by the "Creator"

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by NOC1(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
And some people would believe this poo.
Lol, no mind them it uprooted it and aligned it. The last is yet to be heard from this scammers called clergy men

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Benjom(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2018
The business man will never step on that land again... make thunder no go kill am grin

3 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2018
My people die for lack of knowledge... Hosea 4:6

6 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edelweiss44: 6:04pm On May 08, 2018
NOC1:

Lol, no mind them it uprooted it and aligned it. The last is yet to be heard from this scammers called clergy men

If Paul and Silas who were bound in chains in an underground prison could pray and sing, then an earthquake came and the chains were broken and prison doors opened because of their prayers and praises to God, then it is 100% very possible for this story to have happened. I was not there, but I have seen several dead people come back to life by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen several people born deaf and dumb begin to hear by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen different genuine miracles happen by the power in the name of Jesus. the same God who divided the red Sea into two is still the same God we serve today, and uprooting a few tanks is nothing compared to dividing the red Sea. I suppose you serve a "useless god" who can't do anything for himself or you don't even serve any god at all and that's why you are surprised at what Jesus can do. my God is not like yours. He is ALMIGHTY!

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by CilicMarin: 6:09pm On May 08, 2018
Lazy ipob vandals with their anu nchi joint stories. Mtcheeew.

6 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by micfoley: 6:12pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmmmmmm. OK o
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
If tanks are not properly sunk they shoot out mainly due to heavy sharp sand used. When rains get into the hole the tanks shoot out to the surface. There's no juju here. People should ask filling station engineers. This thing happens often.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by cosmatika(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2018
*BAR and BRA*

Both have same Alphabets.

Both are DRINKING Zones.

Both have Restricted Time of Opening and Closing.

But when Opened, both make *MEN CRAZY.*

When you are drinking from any of the two, pls don't drive!!

*Drink Responsibly!!!*

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Charlesdonald(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2018
Hahahhahhahha na wao

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by BruncleZuma: 6:31pm On May 08, 2018
Lies from the pits of hades...

10 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 08, 2018
grin oboi see lie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by DucalDuxvine(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2018
Videos else I WON'T BELIEVE!

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Charlesdonald(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin oboi see lie
hahahhahhahha

2 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by lonelydora: 6:33pm On May 08, 2018
God is God. To all of you laughing at this. God's way of doing things looks foolish in people's eyes. When God is involved in a battle..it doesn't make sense to mortal men.

I pray you all have an encounter someday

7 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by ztar(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2018
Hahaha
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by donbachi(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2018
Paaaaaaaaaaaaawa

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by dopedealer(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2018
Quick survey
Who does a man love more :
(A) The woman he lies to ?
(B) The woman he tells the truth to?
Like for A share for B
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by millionboi(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
u can't reason outside ipob

Mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
Mumu! can you afford a plate of Anu nchi? common gerrarahia mehn!!

4 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by seacoast(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2018
Hehehehe. And the thunder arranged those tanks in order.... Choi Africa self

4 Likes

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by chinochizzy: 6:38pm On May 08, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin oboi see lie
It's not a lie I withness it myself
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by naijapage(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2018

1 Share

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by gabe1234(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2018
there is God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.