Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) (15857 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Buses To Agulu Youths, N20m To 20 Agulu Villages / Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by lizko(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice one mr obi..
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by sirklin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

You are the comedian here. If peter obi fixed the school when he was governor, he wont be coming back to "donate" money for building the school

cc.. layzie

You sound more like a fool. Who is Mr. Peter Obi? Find out first before you keep disgracing yourself here
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by adonbilivit: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

You are the comedian here. If peter obi fixed the school when he was governor, he wont be coming back to "donate" money for building the school

cc.. layzie
do u really think u are making sense or just bullshitting?
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by innocentchuks(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so why didnt he do it in his 8 years as governor? Is it now he is waking up? Peter obi is a fraud

Almost every secondary school in Anambra under Peter Obi received minimum of two busses, hundreds of hp dual-core laptops of 500gig capacity hard drive, cash donations and renovation

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by Sunnynwa: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
bigpin:
Political pattern........ Nonesense y didn't he do it since

He's been doing these things since, even before becoming a governor.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by innocentchuks(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
patrickbon:
He is the worst governor in anambra foolishman

This prove u are not from Anambra state, and you are a bloody liar, Peter Obi is among the best thing that can happen to Anambra state. Under him all the ministry received a great touch. Anambra state has the best road network in the whole Nigeria if you dispute it do ur research. Health sector was not let out Amarku general Hospital Awka is a proof, he built it from scratch, education also received a significant touch wish was evident during his tenure Anambra always come first in Exams. Civil servants were not . If you don't know what to say just close ur mouth than to phew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by gtrader: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
what is willie doing about the school?
AtlanticBreeze:

cc.. layzie
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by isseke: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerians should be wiser than this by now.politician are decivers,they will only show up when they are in need of the people.after that, the people means nothing to them!.. Peter obi is only doing this.because he is runing for senatoria post. take it or leave it.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by innocentchuks(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
isseke:
Nigerians should be wiser than this by now.politician are decivers,they will only show up when they are in need of the people.after that, the people means nothing to them!.. Peter obi is only doing this.because he is runing for senatoria post. take it or leave it.

Politicians are deceivers accepted, but if you watch closely the political landscape is not the same as in early 2000, things are changing. There is now competition Peter Obi is among people that donated massively in anambra state to the extent that traditional rulers got cars from him, local security got two cars each from every community. The point is this there are many anambra billionaires who have donated to the society in one way or another. That notwithstanding we need to appreciate even God our creator demand it from us what more of our fellow human being. The truth is that if he didn't do it we will all shout and threatened to vote him out in election, but he has embezzled our money and there's nothing we can do about it. Have you asked urself since efcc came out how many politician have they jailed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
u wunt even win town union chairman in agulu ur home town nt to talk of winning senatorial seat...........Anambrarian hz kwn ur tricks so it cant work dis time.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
ur political career ended wen u finished ur second term as a governor
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by layzie: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
banmee:

You need exposure. Governors should not go around making donations. You all don't ask questions. Where is the money coming from? Is it his personal funds? How can he afford it? Is it from the state budget? If it was, was it budgeted for? If he is so compelled to donate money, for the sake of transparency, an NGO should be established where private organizations and citizens can contribute. That is how it is done. Remember, Dasuki went around donating to evey tom, dick and harry and people like you were congratulating him. What is the reality today? Not saying that in countries like America, governors may or may not do such things, but it is easy to track where the money is coming from. As far as i know, they don't. They are smart enough to avoid such things. Nigeria does not have such checks so it is easy to divert such funds for personal use as seen by the Dasuki saga. You guys need to wake up.

Oga,
Mr Peter Obi is not the present gov of Anambra state and presently holds no political appointment in the state. Where's your exposure? Pls take ur advice and wake up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
layzie:

Oga,
Mr Peter Obi is not the present gov of Anambra state and presently holds no political appointment in the state. Where's your exposure? Pls take ur advice and wake up.

My bad. Just woke up and misread it.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by abbccc(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so why didnt he do it in his 8 years as governor? Is it now he is waking up? Peter obi is a fraud

The school is being owned by Missionary(Anglican). However, the good thing about the man Peter Obi is that he went beyond his boundary to equip 70% of missionary schools(Catholic/Anglican/protestant etc) during his term in Office. My Brother nobody is saint not to talk of our today's politicians but Peter Obi performed so well during his 8 years

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by bishopsele84: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time visit
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
sirklin:

You sound more like a fool. Who is Mr. Peter Obi? Find out first before you keep disgracing yourself here
You are very foolish. who is peter obi that we dont know? eddiot
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
abbccc:

The school is being owned by Missionary(Anglican). However, the good thing about the man Peter Obi is that he went beyond his boundary to equip 70% of missionary schools(Catholic/Anglican/protestant etc) during his term in Office. My Brother nobody is saint not to talk of our today's politicians but Peter Obi performed so well during his 8 years
Peter obi is an attention seeker. a big fraud. I dont know how you believe obi did well when obiano has already outperformed him in just 2 years
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
innocentchuks:

[s]Politicians are deceivers accepted, but if you watch closely the political landscape is not the same as in early 2000, things are changing. There is now competition Peter Obi is among people that donated massively in anambra state to the extent that traditional rulers got cars from him, local security got two cars each from every community. The point is this there are many anambra billionaires who have donated to the society in one way or another. That notwithstanding we need to appreciate even God our creator demand it from us what more of our fellow human being. The truth is that if he didn't do it we will all shout and threatened to vote him out in election, but he has embezzled our money and there's nothing we can do about it. Have you asked urself since efcc came out how many politician have they jailed.[/s]
most of you talk like illiterates. so the monies peter obi was donating while he was governor was his private money abi?
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
innocentchuks:

[s]This prove u are not from Anambra state, and you are a bloody liar, Peter Obi is among the best thing that can happen to Anambra state. Under him all the ministry received a great touch. Anambra state has the best road network in the whole Nigeria if you dispute it do ur research. Health sector was not let out Amarku general Hospital Awka is a proof, he built it from scratch, education also received a significant touch wish was evident during his tenure Anambra always come first in Exams. Civil servants were not . If you don't know what to say just close ur mouth than to phew rubbish[/s].
peter obi is the worst governor in anambra after mbadinuju and dont tell me the you are not from anambra crap. Go and ask peter obi to tell you what he did with LG funds for 8 years. Peter obi looted massively from Anambra without doing anything. peter obi is just a master propagandist. Obiano in just 2 years has outperformed peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

He's been doing these things since, even before becoming a governor.
mention one thing he did before becoming governor, Just one. Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
banmee:

My bad. Just woke up and misread it.
The reasonable thing to do is to apologise for your misguided rantings. Sorry, "My bad " is now the modern way of retracting a malicious blunder. SMH for our wannabe Americana critics.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Marotzke:
The reasonable thing to do is to apologise for your misguided rantings. Sorry, "My bad " is now the modern way of retracting a malicious blunder. SMH for our wannabe Americana critics.

You are just too s.tupid to accept an apology. Even when it has already been given.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
banmee:

You are just too s.tupid to accept an apology. Even when it has already been given.
now that you have exhibited your manners ( or lack of it), go back to sleep. Seems to be the only reasonable thing that you can do.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Marotzke:
now that you have exhibited your manners ( or lack of it), go back to sleep. Seems to be the only reasonable thing that you can do.

It's just 1700hrs foool. Who sleeps at that time? Oh yeah, jobless people.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by innocentchuks(m): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

peter obi is the worst governor in anambra after mbadinuju and dont tell me the you are not from anambra crap. Go and ask peter obi to tell you what he did with LG funds for 8 years. Peter obi looted massively from Anambra without doing anything. peter obi is just a master propagandist. Obiano in just 2 years has outperformed peter obi.

Ur kind cannot effectively rule or manage his kindred, but u are here busy criticizing blindly because of sentiment or share jealousy and hatred. Peter Obi has written his name in the book of history as far as Anambra State is concerned, Accept it or leave it. I am not here to blow his trumpet, neither am I much of his fan nor here to join issues with u, but one thing is certain for you to say Peter obi didn't do anything in Anambra as a citizen of the state who is also privileged to move around. I will not help it, but to qualify u as a mischievous antagonist. I will not score him 100% but he opened up Anambra to an extent. Obiano quite sure is doing his best to beat obi's record which is what is expected to achieve a steady growth. As new government we citizens are supposed to lend him our support to do even better, that is why he was voted in, same with any government that will come after him and we won't because the present government is doing marvelously well and write off the previous government. There's always room for an improvement. That's why a child is expected to be greater than the father. Even as obiano is now there are some people who are of the option that he is not doing anything, but to u he is ur messiah and to someone out there he is a laggard. Let us all criticize objectively for the betterment of our state. Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) by innocentchuks(m): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

most of you talk like illiterates. so the monies peter obi was donating while he was governor was his private money abi?

I think it is u that has an issue of paying attention to details and comprehension of a passage, because if you do you must have read where said "if he had embezzled our money" to tell you I am very much aware it's public found. Atleast he gave out there are people that have the privilege to stockpile huge sum of money without given out a dime and converted it for their personal use heaven didn't fall. To keep the record straight my argument is not whether the money is his or not, if you don't get me please try and revisit my write up, read, digest and assimilate to have a clear understanding of my argument . Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TCN New MD Suspends Payments, Contracts, Purchase Orders / I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party / Odumakin: Oyetola, Fayemi, Makinde, Ooni Pay Last Tributes, Extol His Virtues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.