Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Gives Out N10m In The 2nd Phase Of Her "I'd Rather Be Self Made" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Linda Ikeji Gives Out N10m In The 2nd Phase Of Her "I'd Rather Be Self Made" (520 Views)

Construction Of The First Phase Of Eko Development In Nigeria Begins / As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) / The 2nd Coming Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Gives Out N10m In The 2nd Phase Of Her "I'd Rather Be Self Made" by mezynaija(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Linda Ikeji Gives Out N10m In The 2nd Phase Of Her "I'd Rather Be Self Made" Program

The foremost blogger empowered another set of women between the ages of 18 to 26 to start up their businesses and become self made yesterday.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.trendsgist.com/2016/03/linda-ikeji-gives-out-n10m-in-2nd-phase.html

(1) (Reply)

Reap: The Smartest Way To Secure Your Future / Please Tell Me Something Before I Start This Biz / Best Free Bitcoin Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.