Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child (1203 Views)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by crunchyg: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
While others were busy hiding their faces and protecting their selves, this father instead reaches out to protect his son's face and save the little boy from the impending danger that was coming his way even without the boy knowing what was happening.#theloveofafather, #Parenthood

3 Likes

Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by homeboy205: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na so
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by nerilove(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wow! Awesome. That's one of the attributes of A good father, Protect Your Own.

1 Like

Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Later they will give the custody of the child to the mother. Discrimination against us is too much in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by crunchyg: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
lofty900:
Later they will give the custody of the child to the mother. Discrimination against us is too much in the world
This is just one in a million of what mother do for their children, I will still give it to the mothers any day anytime

3 Likes

Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by DIKEnaWAR: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
The woman behind though.
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
crunchyg:

This is just one in a million of what mother do for their children, I will still give it to the mothers any day anytime
and this is also one in a million things a father can do for his child. I believe a man should have custody

1 Like

Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Meeloreh(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
The father looks like Vin Diesel, that's father n son thing. Buh if na Naijja, after he saved you that phone is no longer urs.

1 Like

Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by spinna: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
OMO the kids nose n teeth woulda been smashed.. he looked up from the noise of d pple around him to "receive the blessings" from the baseball bat but his angel was on duty and quickly used the man/daddy to save him..danger of smartphones lol
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Ralphdan(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Who carry phone give the punk ass boi ;DDD
See as em sitdown de mop. shocked
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Creamish(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
lofty900:
and this is also one in a million things a father can do for his child. I believe a man should have custody

Everything depends on the situation faced by the couple. In some cases, the man gets custody and vice versa in some...while neither gets in a few cases.

@OP... Nice reflex.
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice arms
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Creamish:

Everything depends on the situation faced by the couple. In some cases, the man gets custody and vice versa in some...while neither gets in a few cases.

@OP... Nice reflex.
hmmm, you're right
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by crunchyg: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see this man oooo at the back adjacent the boy
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by Swissheart(f): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good father.... Myb because he knew it was actually moving towards the boy's direction
Re: See What Would Have Blinded This Little Child by healthyarena(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwww Innocent boy! Heroic man!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Nearly Raped By My Neighbor’s 7-year Old Girl In My House Yesterday!!! / Becoming A Desirable Wife / Whats The "Karma" For A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.