Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. (871 Views)

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Breaking: Buhari Appoints SGF, Cos, Immigration, Customs Bosses From The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by gebest: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Truly speaking the nigeria Police is a saint were immigration, customs, civil defense even the military are, have u ever been to the immigration office for international passport before? try and go there you will know that the police are saint. Customs, NSCDC and the military, the Police is still more better and friendly just that the police are more closer to the people than others so their sins are immediately detected compel to others.
Re: The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by divinehand2003(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
True talk my dear. All are corrupt. They need deliverance.
Re: The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by DaBullIT(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
ruly speaking the nigeria Police is a saint were immegration Immigration, customs, civil[b] defence[/b] Defense even d military are, have u been to immegration Immigration for international passport before,( Have you ever been to the immigration's Office for international passport ? [/i]try nd go there u ll kn dat d police are saint, custom, NSCDS [i]NSCDC nd military, Police is still more better nd friendly just dat d police ar more closer to d people dan odas so their sins ar immediately detected compel to others.

2 things

You recently got your passport / tried to get a passport

With your grammar i am pretty sure they'll charge you extra and keep sending you behind the lines grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by gebest: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
ruly speaking the nigeria Police is a saint were immegration Immigration, customs, civil[b] defence[/b] Defense even d military are, have u been to immegration Immigration for international passport before,( Have you ever been to the immigration's Office for international passport ? [/i]try nd go there u ll kn dat d police are saint, custom, NSCDS [i]NSCDC nd military, Police is still more better nd friendly just dat d police ar more closer to d people dan odas so their sins ar immediately detected compel to others.

2 things

You recently got your passport / tried to get a passport

With your grammar i am pretty sure they'll charge you extra and keep sending you behind the lines grin grin grin grin grin
pride comes before a fall, watch ur back.
Re: The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by abimbawealth(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
It is Immigration...change it
Re: The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by DaBullIT(m): 3:31am On Mar 14, 2016
gebest:
pride comes before a fall, watch ur back.

You are welcome

What scares you more ? People too arrogant to learn or accept mistakes

0r

People who without ulterior motives making correction in most friendly manner possible

Check and see who has the pride
Re: The Nigeria Police Is A Saint Where Immigration, Customs And Others Are. by gebest: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2016
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Or Trained Bullies? / I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose / Fulani Herdsman Threatens To Kill More (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.