Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take (443 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Junaid Mohammed Interview / LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take by jaymichael(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
My attention was drawn to a thread on this forum https://www.nairaland.com/2987431/ben-bruce-blast-lai-mohammed
All these youths shouting Lai lied, did you listen to the interview? did you read or have you seen the original transcripts of the interview? There was a statement and you chose to believe it. The person that made the purported statement has turned out to deny it, you chose not to believe and even brandish him a lier, even without having access to the original full interview. If you youths of these days can't handle simple information properly, how can you lead (tomorrow) effectively?
The "distinguished" online senator issued a statement based on "media" report which is prone to distortion should have known better or if he wants it to seem right the position of some opinions that he is just an "attention seeker" It's just pathetic if the latter is the case.
I won't play advocate for Lai if he really made the statement attributed to him. If his statement was truly "distorted", as he claims, it goes to show how deep the hatred some people have for this government that they don't want anything good but bad news from this government and are secretly praying the government fails.
I won't comment on the issue until the media house publish the complete recording or the transcript of the interview.
Lastly, what is my own opinion is that constructive criticism is our INALIENABLE RIGHTS as citizens of a DEMOCRATIC country and I as an individual pledge my support for this government (whether I like the government or hate it) to move this country forward.
Whether I hate or like the President (and his officials) If the government performs well, it will be for the benefit of Nigeria and Nigerians.
God help the government,
God bless Nigerians.
Re: Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take by SUPERPACK: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
t
Re: Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take by Fablonwa: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
The truth is that Lie Mohammed has a penchant for lying and people are so wearied of his pastime - lying. He has been identified with lies and whatever he says is viewed with binoculars. He actually made the statement without realising the impacts but when he was made to understand the impact of his assertion he hurriedly backed down. This is interview on tape. Though they will go to buy off the tape but people conducted the interview they cannot erase what the interviewers heard from their mind
Re: Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take by Kondomatic(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can truth ever come out Lai's mouth?
Re: Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take by merbenko: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is not the first time this administration started denying what ever the said.
Re: Re: Lai Mohammed's Interview, My Take by dikeigbo2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na waoooooo

(1) (Reply)

2016 International Women's Day Celebrations At IMF / Senators' Wives Forum Led By @toyinsaraki Calls For Dignity And Gender Parity In / Why IPAC Can't Mediate In Amaechi/ Wike Rift -tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.