Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

2shotz’s Emotional Birthday Message To His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz’s Emotional Birthday Message To His Daughter (462 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2shotz’s Emotional Birthday Message To His Daughter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rapper 2shotz is celebrating his daughter’s 1 year birthday with a very emotional birthday message.The rapper was embroiled in a mental and physical assault controversy with hisestranged wife, Precious, which caused the latter to return to Canada with their daughter.2shotz wrote:

”My darling daughter…I called u chidiebube for a huge reason….I have been denied watching ur birth and only saw u 6 months after….and ive only seen u once in my life….you havebeen snatched away from me and there has been a lotta lies told to d public just to enhance keeping u away from me…

It hurts me that I won’t be present for this 1st one…I miss u so much…it hurts me dat i may never be present in ur childhood to teach u a lot as a dad…I wanted u to be my ride or die n bestfriend …I wanted soooo many tins for u..but my hands are tied..for now…but i have kept silent for a huge reason n let God be awesome in ur life for me…wherever u go God will be with you and protect you… if whenever you grow up and look for me….let it be known to you that daddyis a famous man…ask for me and let someone who sees this somewhere somehow show this to u…and i will bewaiting to see you again and tell u myside of the whole story…if u have brothers and sisters by then..they willbe told about you…..and know that daddy fought really hard for you…and will still I write this in tears n joy at d same time…always remember..you are an ORIOHA…..and we love you….especially grandad, grandma, uncle muna and aunty chichi…and daddy loves and will always love you..forver….. HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY bubu…may God bless and protect youfor me. with love -DADDY-”
Re: 2shotz’s Emotional Birthday Message To His Daughter by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2016

Re: 2shotz’s Emotional Birthday Message To His Daughter by SarahGee: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
smiley smiley it is well...may God restore ur home

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Message From A Nairalander To Psquare / PHOTOS/VIDEO: Davido Performs 'aye' At The Fader Fort, US / Breaking News: Nomoreloss Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.