Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures (11465 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by laptopsale(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2016
WebSurfer:
thanks bro..

Kubs architects: 07061814655
What do you think is the average cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with garage and also 4 bedroom bungalow.
Land available for both, and please how much does kubs architect charge for such beautiful designs with 3D.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2016
laptopsale:
What do you think is the average cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with garage and also 4 bedroom bungalow.
Land available for both, and please how much does kubs architect charge for such beautiful designs with 3D.

Well, i am the owner of this project and he is my architect. Very sure he'll give you the best affordable and reasonable cost. just put a call through him.

Though he is on nairaland but doesn't even know this thread exist.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by laptopsale(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2016
WebSurfer:

Well, i am the owner of this project and he is my architect. Very sure he'll give you the best affordable and reasonable cost. just put a call through him.

He doesnt even know this thread exists
Thanks
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2016
WebSurfer:
there is brother. It was done before we continued block work..

Excellent.

It's these block holes that are throwing me off.

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by mufutau55(m): 3:43am On Mar 15, 2016
WebSurfer:
Continued work. To the window level

From the photo I am seeing here with those block holes... how was the german floor done?
Just want to learn o.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by mufutau55(m): 3:44am On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Excellent.
It's these block holes that are throwing me off.

I don clean my glasses about four times... I thought I needed another needle in the eyeballs o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2016
mufutau55:

I don clean my glasses about four times... I thought I needed another needle in the eyeballs o.

Hajji M.

But Hajj, get ready for a revelation and possibly a learning lesson when the OP returns.

Those holes may not be block holes after all as they seem bigger then normal block holes. I've zoomed in and measured this many times (my Wife thinks I'm crazy and has refused to help me verify, she won't even come near my schemes anymore grin ).
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by mufutau55(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

But Hajj, get ready for a revelation and possibly a learning lesson when the OP returns.

Those holes may not be block holes after all as they seem bigger then normal block holes. I've zoomed in and measured this many times (my Wife thinks I'm crazy and has refused to help me verify, she won't even come near my schemes anymore grin ).

I hope so o. But what hole can that be?
Your wife is right o. Mine thinks I am nuts too.
But we know why we are doing it.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
When i return abi? I am just here watching

Well, honestly i wouldnt have a reason to lie.
Those are actually block holes and there is nothing to panic about.

Please note that the site engineer was not around when that job was done in the first place, neither was i as i was not around. But upon arrival, i saw it but asked them to try doing it property like fixing it, (block) nothing else.

But either ways, there is no cause for alarm even if it was holes as there was chaining at the DPC level even before german flooring.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Today's work progress. rods entirely for the lintel

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
WebSurfer:

Please note that the site engineer was not around when that job was done in the first place, neither was i as i was not around. But upon arrival, i saw it but asked them to try doing it property like fixing it, (block) nothing else.

But either ways, there is no cause for alarm even if it was holes as there was chaining at the DPC level even before german flooring.

I'm just trying to learn.

I'm keen on seeing alternatives to traditional builds.

I'm still not sure what you described though.

Thanks.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm just trying to learn.

I'm keen on seeing alternatives to traditional builds.

I'm still not sure what you described though.

Thanks.
Ok
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Recent update...

We are on decking already

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Did some restructuring

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by adewaleID: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer, may God continue to bless you. Help us with cost to this level.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by cindybaby22(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

how come no profressional was around during such a crucial stage?
was the german floor casted directly on the beam used for chaining the foundation?
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
cindybaby22:

how come no profressional was around during such a crucial stage?
was the german floor casted directly on the beam used for chaining the foundation?

my dear, i wasnt around, the architect confided in another who was around,
about you other question, yes it was done with the beam
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
adewaleID:
WebSurfer, may God continue to bless you. Help us with cost to this level.
thank and you too. its quite a very tough one i must say, but when the decking is completed, i'll do that, but its close to 8 million on the entire process to this decking almost completed

we are spending about 3 days on the decking.

the first day consumed about 110 bags of cement. ,

153k spent on labour
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by cindybaby22(f): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

my dear, i wasnt around, the architect confided in another who was around,
about you other question, yes it was done with the beam
was the casting of the beam & dpc monolithic, or done seperately sir?
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by restored2016(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Really loving this! Well done.
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
cindybaby22:

was the casting of the beam & dpc monolithic, or done seperately sir?
easy easy easy on this your grammer, you want to blow up my head this night?
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by olumide4christ: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

LOOOOOLLLLL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by cindybaby22(f): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
lol
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
New updates, dont blame me for not pisting since as i havnt been around site for a long while.

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
More

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
More of it

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
More

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
More pictures

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ext look

Re: Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures by WebSurfer(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
So sorry I did not update this thread all these times but I'm very convinced I didn't get the encouragment to..

Below is the level attained

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello Isheri North Gra Opic Lovers,here We Are Better+2349030188831 / Do You Need A Builder Or You Want Some Advice On Your On Going Project / How To Be A Nigerian Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.