Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today (45733 Views)

AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k / Basketmouth And His Wife Stylish In New Photo / Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by sukkot: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
mabel. like what kinda name is mabel ? sound like the name of those british victorian ladies in the 1700s. hey mabel fix me a custard pie and a glass of sherry undecided jus sayin

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Roses1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
lolss what is he then?

sorextee:
WHY ARE THEY STILL ADDRESSING AY AS A COMEDIAN?? undecided undecided
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by MrFootball(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
@Jacko1 and @Slap1
I tot it was AY dat 'Cheated'
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by 4nobody4every1: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by eph12(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dezzx:
how did the blogger laid hands on info about their problems?
I think you should direct this your question to the appropriate quarters. Or do you know something we don't?
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by slap1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrFootball:
@Jacko1 and @Slap1

I tot it was AY dat 'Cheated'

No. It was the wife who was alleged to have cheated with AY's sponsor.
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by seangy4konji: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by UIA04(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacko1:
D woman has d face of a cheat.... Of som1 dat can sleep arund fo money....bthose allegations seem true.... Jus ma observation oh
Haha face of a cheat ke? That's harsh. Just say she's beautiful. Most people believe all beautiful girls who dress in a sexy way are cheats.
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Dezzx(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
eph12:

I think you should direct this your question to the appropriate quarters. Or do you know something we don't?
brotherly if the dont wash their dirty linens in public d bloggers wont know. beside are you related to AY or Mabel, you are trying hard to defend them?
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by aalangel(f): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
The body contact is questionable. Good to see them together though.
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
I even hear say d wife complain "Ay dick small"
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
I even hear the wife say "Ay dick small"
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by dannewlife(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Una node use Bible for una church ?
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by nikkypearl(f): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
sorextee:
oya, tell me one of his jokes that made you laugh so hard.. undecided

badbelling no gud 4body! grin

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by MrFootball(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
slap1:

No. It was the wife who was alleged to have cheated with AY's sponsor.
wow sad dis gals of nowadays ehnn May God help us.
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by eph12(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dezzx:
brotherly if the dont wash their dirty linens in public d bloggers wont know. beside are you related to AY or Mabel, you are trying hard to defend them?
Am not. Just wondering why we always have urge to believe the bad news even when we don't know all the details.
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by emmylight4u: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
no be to the go church alone sha hope say them De born again. that's the altimeter tin and not only resolving marital issues on social media

AY and wife take note.... moderate dress sha
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by oloriooko(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is it what you wear to church that matters or what the church wears you sad
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by aluko360(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
My today's church outfit was way better than that of Ay. Infact no "celebrity" in naija can compare with me when it comes to stepping out with a high dress sense.

Guy,

You wan wear pass clothes?

Abi na bishop attire you wear enter church?
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Dezzx(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
eph12:

Am not. Just wondering why we always have urge to believe the bad news even when we don't know all the details.
ok.
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
aluko360:

Guy,

You wan wear pass clothes?

Abi na bishop attire you wear enter church?
Nah. I was on the best outfit adam and eve wore before they ate the forbiden fruit.

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Henycymama(f): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
My today's church outfit was way better than that of Ay. Infact no "celebrity" in naija can compare with me when it comes to stepping out with a high dress sense.

so we should start jump up
his dressing ain't bad mind u, so please keep your update to yourself and stop blowing your trumpet....
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Henycymama:

so we should start jump up
his dressing ain't bad mind u, so please keep your update to yourself and stop blowing your trumpet....
Whats this?
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Henycymama(f): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Whats this?
what does it look like??
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Henycymama:

what does it look like??
Has our part ever crossed?

Big Breasts (i like it) !
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Henycymama(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Has our part ever crossed?
Big Breasts (i like it) !
mtchwwwwww!
Re: AY And His Wife's Stylish Look To Church Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Henycymama:

mtchwwwwww!
I didnt know it was an offence appreciating God's goodness in a lady's life. Anyway, now i knw its an offence appreciating your special goddies that makes you one in uncountable. Pls dnt quote me again because i dnt wanna commit another offence.

Henycymama indeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" / Nigerian Celebrities at Stephanie Linus' "Dry" Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.