Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" (45690 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' / Toke Makinwa ” If You Are Happily Married, You Are Tolerating Bullsh*t” / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Chinekepikin: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Toke Makinwa has revealed she's single and enjoying her single status, though she admits she's missing some things by not being in a relationship.

The media personality took to her Instagram Stories late into the night to speak to her followers.

She initially released clips where she talked about praying for peace and advised her followers to seek peace above all things. She added that she would end the video after her little talk but she didn't and went on to release more videos taken in her bedroom.

She informed her followers that she misses not being in a relationship because if she had one, she would be FaceTiming her man and won't be on Instagram.

She said" Sometimes, I miss not being with anybody. Now, the way I'm disturbing you guys... If I had a man now at least I'll FaceTime him and show him some cleavage... Like, 'Hey Babe. What's up? What are you doing? Do you want to come around?' Now that I don't have, I'm going to disturb you guys. You people are going to listen to all my rants."

She later adds: "Do not get me wrong. I enjoy being single. I love, you know, the fact that I can come and go as I please and I love spending time with myself. I think that has been the best gift my singleness has given to me: just getting to know myself, knowing my limits, and just loving, evolving, and growing and glowing into the women that I'm meant to be.

"But at other times... be nice, you know what I mean... you want someone... that I can disturb. You know... Someone I can call like when... you know... because I'm that kind of person in a relationship I'll call you when everything is going left, when everything is going right. I'm such a talker."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjc02lrx7U

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4yFSTfnCWs/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XZ0C0wABAAG7pPLJwft3DbvjNDIo

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/if-i-had-man-i-will-show-him-cleavage.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Chinekepikin: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Fans were not easy on her as the tease her, Listen To The Rest Of What She Said HERE

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by squarelead(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Some things like, can you please elaborate?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by EKITI001: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by auntysimbiat(f): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2019
now u re showing us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Upon sey u even go as far as pumping ur nyansh...yet dem no dey see am...cleavage for ur sef na.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by drips8(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2019
I'm sure that this post will hit FP

I'll be back

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by divabolanle: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2019
Eleyi Gidi gan
Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Ayomarcel(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2019
divabolanle:
Eleyi Gidi gan

U go show me?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Ayomarcel(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2019
divabolanle:
Eleyi Gidi gan

U go show ?.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by danny56: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Men are wise these days not to marry anything and anybody, celebrity or not that's not withstanding. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by scrapNG: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2019
i love the girl sha
Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2019
I really don't know what this Toke Makinwa of a personality's job/work is.
It's like she breathes foolishness sometimes. A bad role model/influencer.
How exactly did she become this popular?
Someone please enlighten me abeg.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by mrwonlasewonie: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Toke sef...you too talk.there are some kind talks wey go dey attract insults for you.just keep mute if you don't have anything to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by sylve11: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
I really don't know what this Toke Makinwa of a personality's job/work is.
It's like she breathes foolishness sometimes. A bad role model/influencer.
How exactly did she become this popular?
Someone please enlighten me abeg.

make una stop to dey follow her for IG and Twitter and see as she go dey irrelevant. undecided cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

There are two kinds of people, those who belong to everyone and those who belong to no one.

As a patriotic citizen, Toke borrowed a slogan from the go-slow President of the country which she has successfully applied in her life, now she belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Now, her life has brought joy to many people, more than the government has done, with guys who derive joy and satisfaction from her raunchy pictures and those who she feeds directly.
She has fed so many people, more than the government, her balloons now almost deflated.

But personally, I will still happily choose a pair of Toked slippers with suckable nipples than a pair of giant Cossyd mellons with no nipples.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by helinues: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
So what should we do about this now?

Which boyfriend go stay with that slippers breast?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by ahmEenu(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
which kind stupid talk be dis.. ..

wetin penaldo no go see for Juventus.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
angry

Am I the only one who neither know who this whoore is or give a 4ck about her?

Each time I see the name on FP, I skip it immediately. Nkechi blessing Sunday, Anita Joseph, Cossy orjiakor, Afrocandy etc I know, who thou art at Turkey mucking?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
And your naked ryt

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Look at this Hoe angry

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by shogsman(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
drips8:
I'm sure that this post will hit FP

I'll be back

Such is the standard of this once useful forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
She and Tonto Dike should hook up and show each other their cleavages (what's the plural of cleavage?) after all one is a king and the other a slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by naijaguy123456(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
You’re lying Toke, is this not your new man ?
[img]https://i./VrJ.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who your cleavage epp ma??

Just remain happy jo..

Leave young single men alone!!! undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Siralgebra04(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who has d image of Lalasticlala? I'm carrying out an intensive research on African Snakes.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
FrLukas:
She and Tonto Dike should hook up and show each other their cleavages (what's the plural of cleavage?) after all one is a king and the other a slay queen.
Cleveland grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by Humphrizy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good man no dey easy to find grin

If you need any Brand New or American used iPhone, Samsung Phone or laptop.. Call or whatsapp 0"8"0"9"2"15"19"59

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" by shogsman(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladies I tell you today that deep down these men knows what they want .no one wants to wife an Hoe no matter how bleached or popular you are.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bathroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.