Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? (739 Views)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd / Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? by coldsummer: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Most of us have read and heard lies and contradictory statements issued by the information minister of Nigeria. The minister, who's supposed to be the source of credible information to Nigerians, seems not to know or understand what his job is.

My question is, can't PMB sack Lai Mohammed? His misinformation and blatant lies are already too much and annoying.

Re: Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
kiss
Re: Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? by kingofchess(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
that man will just ruin his administration
Re: Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? by coldsummer: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
kingofchess:
that man will just ruin his administration

It's almost like the man is there to distort information.

Why can't he just pass accurate information
Re: Can't PMB Sack or Move Lai Mohammed To Another Ministry? by SleekMallam: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Without the lies of lai Mohammed, Buhari won't be president today.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio And Gov. Yesom Wike / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / Plot To Unleash Sponsored Anti- Saraki Protests Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.