Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Support PDP, I Have No Regrets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support PDP, I Have No Regrets. (728 Views)

Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? / PDP: I Remain Loyal To Makarfi – Sheriff / PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Support PDP, I Have No Regrets. by leaderWills(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Many of my APC friends always remind me how they took power from us and can intimidate us now, I laugh @their gullible naivety and lack of power decorum and this is because power has intoxicated the party members and from A-Z are all misbehaving. When I view the recent crisis befalling peace loving Rivers state, I weep cause I know if PDP where in power such nonsense won't be heard. Glory to God where PDP is now and where God is taking us to and for that, I have no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: I Support PDP, I Have No Regrets. by banki(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
leaderWills:
Many of my APC friends always remind me how they took power from us and can intimidate us now, I laugh @their gullible naivety and lack of power decorum and this is because power has intoxicated the party members and from A-Z are all misbehaving. When I view the recent crisis befalling peace loving Rivers state, I weep cause I know if PDP where in power such nonsense won't be heard. Glory to God where PDP is now and where God is taking us to and for that, I have no regrets.

Pdp was in power in 2015 that's why they had a rerun...thee courts said the elections were marred with violence! So il urge you to look for another example much more nonsense was heard during the time pdp were in power, even now in rivers they are the primary actors
Re: I Support PDP, I Have No Regrets. by amaechi1: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Including the looting!

(1) (Reply)

See How Obasanjo Still Controls Every President. / Don't Honour DSS Invitation Again, Ekiti Assembly Directs Members. / OPINION: Nigerians Wise Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.