Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized (63577 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) / Here’s How Omotola Jalade Is Bonding With Her Children At Home / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by ashyj(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thank Lord for blessing you with loving husband who cares . get well soon

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Smellymouth: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Why post on a social media
Attention seeker undecided

Get well soon before they will call me badbelle

U've said it all jawe

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by ChuksMaxi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Why post on a social media Attention seeker undecided
just like you
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by kennynelcon(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Real face of omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Nicepoker(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Must u put it online. People get hospitalized daily. Btw Get well soon. B4 people say I be sadist
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by bedspread: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
[/color]But seriously, why the post on social media?? Get well sha. [qu[color=#990000]ote author=Joygalore post=43740501]Why post on a social media

Get well soon before they will call me badbelle[/quote]
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Totfulguy: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
She shared this photo a couple of minutes ago on her facebook page with a very sweet and touching message for "The Captain ".
Omosexy get well soon oo.

let's wish her a speedy recovery

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5lXCom0IX/?hl=en

Why does he deserve publicity for doing his work (Is he not her hubby or am I missing something? Who for come sidon before? Am waiting in the rain to pick my wife from school. Make I send pixure?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by amtaken(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can that motivate a man to impregnate his wife?

davodyguy:
smiley

Captain. Say the truth. You don give omosexy belle. You've been jelux of her good shape and how we on social media have been complementing her tongue
God is there oo grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by uzoormah(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
All these stars gan.. maybe she just has a running stomach
#getwellsoonsha
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by HCF(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hope this social media thing is not taking us to this level sha? cheesy

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Burgerlomo: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
I wish her soonest recovery.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by davodyguy: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Can that motivate a man to impregnate his wife?

See you.

Jealousy can.

I knew of a man who was upset with his wife for not using headgear whilst posing for a photograph. He said his 40 year wife looks 20
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by sunkieisland(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Quick recovery

btw
nothing wey person no go see on social media especially NL front-page.
Things like #celebrityPupu, swimming Osun river or Lagos lagoon.
Some go even post when dem visit orunmila bunk
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:
She shared this photo a couple of minutes ago on her facebook page with a very sweet and touching message for "The Captain ".
Omosexy get well soon oo.

let's wish her a speedy recovery

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC5lXCom0IX/?hl=en

This coming week will be littered with Omotolas PR stunt. Watch companies bend over backwards to greet her.

Nigeria I hail thee grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by bolaji24: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
just passing
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by kachikwudavid(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
She still have strength to Post on Facebook. Get well soon
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by andyanders: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wetin be this? Is that room chemist room or toilet? Does it mean she cannot afford a better hospital as the environment of the hospital looks horrible for her standard.

Please Omo, get a better hospital and get well.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by sidneyj(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
get well soon
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by humbleself242(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Get well dearie,I NEED JOB,ANY HELP 08023122554,08035888056.......POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (PGD)
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by call4shola(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
This looks like a scene from a new Nollywood movie.

same thing i thought... grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by hollywater: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is she not a human? After all, when i was sick last month, i carry my sickness to work.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by onyxo76(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
must people know everything about you? including your trips to hospitals?
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by samuel051: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
So wetin una com want make we do,social media na hospital? Abegi who get stew i get white rice make we do trade by barter.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by chocolateme(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
She is not sick, she still get energy to be on internet, wen better sickness hit a human being, e go know. Get well soon my queen
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by PTNL: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why the cheap attention seeking pix when many Nigerians who are truly sick out there are groaning in pain. Sick ko, sickler ni. Yeye people. How many hospital bills has she helped the less privilege to pay in that clinic and she is there stylishly looking for free gifts again.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by merits(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Why post on a social media

e tire me oo,evrytin on social media.ova misuse of social media.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by sheyinoni(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe this is the man omotola goes home to every time, the man that fvcks her big nyansh almost every night! Girls can be funny I swear! He doesn't fit her at all! Maybe cos he is a "captain" and earns "better" money that's why she married him lipsrsealed
Show us ur man? Abi she complain give you? Those with handsome husbands hw many can do what he has done? U need CHANGE in ur thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Joygalore(f): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very annoying
merits:
e tire me oo,evrytin on social media.ova misuse of social media.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by miqos02(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe this is the man omotola goes home to every time, the man that fvcks her big nyansh almost every night! Girls can be funny I swear! He doesn't fit her at all! Maybe cos he is a "captain" and earns "better" money that's why she married him lipsrsealed
he married her when she was nobody
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by beautyerhu86(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why won't she be hospitalized when she is everywhere at a time. In one day she can be in 3 different countries or states or events. And you expect her not to fall sick. Besides this her husband sef, has he resigned his job as a pilot and joined Nollywood? Because he is everywhere with her. Wetin even concern me sef.........

Get well soon jare
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Get well soon. Make up makes her pretty.
Re: Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized by flokii: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Eyaaah!

omo sexy jor ma ku bayi nw.. cheesy

Get well real soon... one of my fav. in Noloywood

*sad face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.