Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Worst Federal Medical Centres In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worst Federal Medical Centres In Nigeria (1591 Views)

Dr Chinenye Otorkpa, Federal Medical Center Lokoja's First Home Grown Fellow / Inforgraphics:5 Reasons Why Medical Centres And Hospital Should Go Paperless. / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Federal Medical Centres In Nigeria by swaz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
1. F.M.C Gombe... I was at the federal medical center Gombe and I experienced lots of lapses by some of the personals so called Dr and Nurses.
1. The Doctors are rude and negligent to their duty.
2. The Nurses are feeling on top of the world.
For the cleaners the are trying their best by keeping the environment clean for that am impressed.
And the garden's are as clean as you can think of.
For ABU teaching hospital Zaria (Shika) is nothing to write home about.
1. The Doctors are small God them selfs
2. The Nurses are feeling like midwife UN touchable.
To cut the story short ABU hospital is DIRTY...
And federal government spend billions of naira to keep the facility's move.
You can add your at other hospitals too.

(1) (Reply)

Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help / See What Hard Drugs Did To An Addict- Graphic Photos / Fibroid Cysts: What Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.