Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help (1571 Views)

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Happy sunday y'all.. I'm 23 years old with no single string of beard on my chin.. I'm completely devastated, depressed and tired of life.. I really need to grow beards as my mates have put so much influence on me for not having non.. You can imagine your younger one with beards calling you a small boy.. It breaks my heart alot, so i decided to go on google today to search for a solution and the picture below is what i found. Please good friends in the house,
> does CASTOR OIL FOR BEARD GROWTH really works? I want it to be the first thing i'll buy tomorrow..
> Is it available in nigeria?
> Please how can i get it here in Uyo, Akwa ibom state?
> And how many weeks/months/years does it take for the result to show up?
> Is there a more better and effective beard cream/oil to CASTOR?
> What are your experiences and side effects using the cream?
Please help me answer the questions above as this seems to be my only hope.. Happy sunday

Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by FreshBoss007: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'm practically short of words... you can't force out what you don't have, its like a short man asking how he can be tall? my best advice would be to find ways to rock your no beardedness.... its actually a blessing in disguise
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just imagine someone's problem in life.... Lack of beards!!... Your own good o.

3 Likes

Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by FreshBoss007: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Just imagine someone's problem in life.... Lack of beards!!... Your own good o.
lol....what's chaos for the fly is perfectly normal for the spider....
maybe that beard has been the bane why he can't have a gf
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
To think that a person would be worried about growing beards is rather absurd. I shave practically every two days and i know what it takes out of me. How i wish i had no beards on my face?

Well you are just 23 and so there is still hope. Having beards also have a genetic and hormonal component attached to it. I doubt if castor oil can do anything. Free yourself and live your life. Respect is not by virtue of beards or the likes.
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by ayogabriel(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
No hope for you man, and even if you happen to have a strand it will be scanty, at 19 I have started shaving, I grew tired of shaving and when acne always damage my skin, I had to start keeping the beards. You can start working on your body instead 6packs and all. It's just that beards is the new 6 packs. Beards takes lots of patience, and attention. Leave the beards to the men.
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
You're in pain because you don't have a beard? Please, get your priorities straight.

2 Likes

Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Since you have no real problem in life why not get a female pregnant? By the time you factor in how to feed the three of you plus the cost of diapers the thought of beards wouldn't cross your mind.

1 Like

Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2016
U guys don't seem to understand my situation here.. I'm 23 and i still look like a 17years old boy.. Meanin, i still got a baby face. .. People hardly believe that am 23.. I need som'n to prove my age to the world.. Just ignore my stupidity and tell me what i need to know
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by ayoi: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2016
You can get in a pharmacy
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2016
ayoi:
You can get in a pharmacy
does it work well for beard growth?
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Foxyn:
U guys don't seem to understand my situation here.. I'm 23 and i still look like a 17years old boy.. Meanin, i still got a baby face. .. People hardly believe that am 23.. I need som'n to prove my age to the world.. Just ignore my stupidity and tell me what i need to know
The beginning of lunacy is trying to please everybody. Too many problems exist in the world because people try to impress others who don't give a _shit if they were alive or dead.
Take a cue from Pharrell, at 40+ he still looks 28ish. Follow my original advice if the need for beards trumps every other real achievement you are capable of in life.
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by ayoi: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Foxyn:
does it work well for beard growth?

It helps hair growth for the head so it could help for d beard too.

1 Like

Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by passionate88: 5:07am On Oct 25, 2016
You want to join beard gang ba?
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by passionate88: 5:14am On Oct 25, 2016
ayogabriel:
No hope for you man, and even if you happen to have a strand it will be scanty, at 19 I have started shaving, I grew tired of shaving and when acne always damage my skin, I had to start keeping the beards. You can start working on your body instead 6packs and all. It's just that beards is the new 6 packs. Beards takes lots of patience, and attention. Leave the beards to the men.
after all the good advice you gave to him, you still had to destroy his confidence.

Nigerians
Re: Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help by ayogabriel(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2016
passionate88:
after all the good advice you gave to him, you still had to destroy his confidence.

Nigerians

There is difference between truth and reality. I just gave him both. He should grow up and leave the beards, he may just end up doing something stupid to his skin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nordica Or Olive Branch Clinic / Lies You Should Never Tell Your Doctor / 100% Guaranteed Treatment For Staph Aureus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.