Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River (12703 Views)

Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by lincolnj88: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
that's is how will roll

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by TheDevilIsALai: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
chiol:

Receive sense! How can Mr president hit the ground running without a budget? Your fellow looters in the national assembly are holding the budget to create an impression that PMB's government is a failure. I blame the over ambitious Saraki for this.

Almost all the governors have their 2016 budgets passed and the NASS are holding the entire country to a ransom for their selfish political interests.

We can only experience change when the budget is passed.

You dey crase nii?

Na who delay am to pass budget?

Besides did he not have up till may 29 to ammend the budget to suit his govt?

Or have you forgotten he sought a supplementary budget of 2 trillion naira as at late November, 2015?

Even at that is the apc not a majority in both houses?

Stop defending crap Mr zombie with your broom tie

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by Royals1st: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ameche u see ur self as u bone ur office go seat down 4 PH u see say APC is dead u will see more then u expect APC SCAM

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by APCcrimesHD: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
mashin:
When PDP wins Kano or Sokoto then i will be moved. By 2019 north vote north south vote south if it contines that way north will rule till world go end. Sentiments can't take ss to the presidency that they know.
So for your mind north many pass south? Anyway, I'll advice you to go and check the stats of 2011 elections, then thank me thereafter..
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by Holarmikunle08(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
I can't believe wot is happen to apc
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by ogba20: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
demarc001:

So they would have just signed the padded budget that your dullard presented with pad everywhere (shoulder pad, bum pad, breast pad, even sanitary pad)?
don't mind that Idiot, because is pmb they should accept the budget a minister denied figure.aturu, no wonder they call you guys zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by Ravenna: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sunofgod:
APC cant win anything again in naija.
daura cow and liar mohd have finished em.
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by divide9ja: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by gurunlocker: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
chiol:

Receive sense! How can Mr president hit the ground running without a budget? Your fellow looters in the national assembly are holding the budget to create an impression that PMB's government is a failure. I blame the over ambitious Saraki for this.

Almost all the governors have their 2016 budgets passed and the NASS are holding the entire country to a ransom for their selfish political interests.

Bro please tell me more, which party does your president and the leader of the house belong?

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by crownwealth: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
chiol:

You want the Senate to pass the APC fraudulent budget ? shocked

Bros think, and stop being a minion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by Promzyunique(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Were is Amaechi?
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by sunshine1974(m): 3:58am On Mar 14, 2016
chiol:

sort which budget are u talking about? D budget of fraud? Park well jor
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by echomog1: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2016
chiol:

another mumu.....who controls NASS APC or PDP??
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by chiol: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2016
ogba20:
don't mind that Idiot, because is pmb they should accept the budget a minister denied figure.aturu, no wonder they call you guys zombie

Have you ever gone through our previous national & states budgets before. If you do, you will find that this budget is one of the most transparent & decent one. Before now, the legislature used to be a rubber stamp to the executive as it is in most states today. Anything the executive gives them, they pass it, so far their share is contained in it.

Though I don't support the budget padding, as done to rubbish PMB by GEJ apologists in the budget office, the NASS is only delaying the passage just to reach a compromise wt PMB as regards to the corruption charges against their leader.
They should weed the "padded budget" fast & pass it for PMB to hit the ground running. Enough of this delay please.
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by jerecrown(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2016
dis d high for pple dt run to APC will run back to der party
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by callJesu: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Of course you shouldn't expect APC to take over the wheel in that region
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by gozmok1(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2016
From today i cease to be a zombie
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by jayblaze001(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Decibel:
A final nail in the coffin of APC grin

Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by doctokwus: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Wonderful performance by the APC candidate and also by the labor candidate.
By scoring 40% and 25% respectively while the PDP candidate won with 50%,the APC and labor have dymystified the so called landslides hitherto recorded by the PDP.Here was a state that previously recorded averages of 5% by all other parties,but has 60% for them combined.
Kudos to PMB and INEC for organising another credible election.
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by doctokwus: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2016
By scoring 35% and 21% respectively while the PDP candidate won with 42%,the APC and labor have dymystified the so called landslides hitherto recorded by the PDP.Here was a state that previously recorded averages of 5% by for other parties,but almost 60% for them combined with this result.So unlike previously,the opposition now has more votes than the PDP,perhaps for the first time in an election in Cross Rivers state.
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by comos: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2016
doctokwus:
By scoring 40% and 25% respectively while the PDP candidate won with 50%,the APC and labor have dymystified the so called landslides hitherto recorded by the PDP.Here was a state that previously recorded averages of 5% by all other parties,but has 60% for them combined.

keep deceiving yourself, APC will never win any ward in South south or south east.

PDP for SS/SE for PDP
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by evy1(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
comos:

keep deceiving yourself, APC will never win any ward in South south or south east.

PDP for SS/SE for PDP
Greed and discord that will tear Apc to shreds,the labor party candidate and the apc candidate are blood brothers..i don't know why they couldn't come to a mutual understanding one steeping down for another.
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by lexyclasy: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Ohammadike:
The better south has rejected that fraudulent apc
I Thought they said all the big wig politicians in CRS has decamp to APC including Senator Ndoma Egba which that constituency happens to be his zone...thanks for people's franchise
Re: PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River by chrysso83(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
PDP slaying APC like say no tomorrow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.