Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project (654 Views)

Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha / Obasanjo, Umahi In Makurdi To Commision Ortom’s Projects (photos) / No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by TheDevilIsALai: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
I dare all you children of perdition and lies to post one project since may 29, 2015 that your boko king has initiated or commissioned.

Note : deflecting to Jonathan will not help your cause

Zombies
Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by agabaI23(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stop it

3 girls have been abducted and converted to Islam since....what do you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by TheDevilIsALai: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
agabaI23:
Stop it

3 girls have been abducted and converted to Islam since....what dp you think?

When he rolls into Jerusalem to liberate those Arab roaches then I will recognise his jihad.
Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by diegwu01: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
I dare all you children of perdition and lies to post one project since may 29, 2015 that your boko king has initiated or commissioned.

Note : deflecting to Jonathan will not help your cause

Zombies
OP the only place this ur thread will get to is.... the BACK PAGE.
MODs do the needful..
Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by TheDevilIsALai: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
diegwu01:
OP the only place this ur thread will get to is.... the BACK PAGE.
MODs do the needful..

Lol.

Mention one project or crawl back to your hole
Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by APCcrimesHD: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Killing of 300 Atagu people

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by APCcrimesHD: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Increase of fuel cost from 87N to 150N .... so many projects bro...so many... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
He has stabilised the price of fuel in OPEC from his last visit to arab terror brothers and he's about to stabilise that of RICE next week

His haircut to cost 79.4Million Naira in 2016 budget. It's not easy!
His body language has dragged power supply down from 5200MW to 1020MW as at yesday all within 2months.

Lying and propaganda are now part of our National pledge!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
He hasnt commissioned but i think he initiated that super highway project in Cross Rivers state at the beginning of his tenure. Dont know the progress so far however
Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by omogin(f): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
The stupidity of this govt is too much for analysis. But i'll try. Buharis only agenda is to empower Fulani. Any other thing is just to help him achieve that one single mission.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by TheDevilIsALai: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
nwanna89:
He hasnt commissioned but i think he initiated that super highway project in Cross Rivers state at the beginning of his tenure. Dont know the progress so far however

It's a state project and not a federal one
Re: Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project by Mynd44: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2016

(1)

North Will Not Tolerate Any Extreme Group Again - Ortom / Thieves Steals The Handset Of Visiting World Muslim Scribe(photo) / Samuel Okonta And Blood Thirsty Rivers State Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.