Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha (934 Views)

Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by Limitednow: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
ROCHAS Okorocha, Imo state governor has said that there is no single Federal Government presence in the whole of South-East region of the country.

Okorocha stated that South-East has been neglected overtime politically, economically, socially and otherwise.

Okorocha, Chairman of Chairman, All Progressives Peoples (APC) Governors Forum, stated this in an interactive session with members of State House Press Corps.

He also noted that the neglect of the region’s youths was responsible for the agitation in the South -East.

“…you cannot pass Port Harcourt road, Enugu road, Aba Road, Bayelsa road and all the roads. You can hardly see federal government presence in the South- East, all the things you see are through self help. Even the Onitsha Bridge has been a theoretical talk, fabrications which does not represent realities. So, this is a mix up,” he said.

“…We must understand that our young men are frustrated; if they are as comfortable as we are they will not be able to say those things they are saying.

“So whether we like it or not, this nation must make provision for the future generation who are now IT compliant, social media compliant, who have now access to all the goodies in the world without touching it. They smell it but can’t feel it so they are asking why. You can understand their frustrations and so they no longer want to take the stories from us.

“Even in families right now, my children want to push me out of the system, when you are talking they say no, we know it better. So we must just accept the realities of times and see what we can do for the youths of the federal republic of Nigeria. I think the ministry of Youth must be given attention now to engage them productively,” Okorocha stated.

On why Nnamdi Kanu who is a principal character in the new trend of agitation for Biafra was not invited for talks with the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo when the latter met with Igbo leaders from the region, the governor said Kanu does not represent the Igbos describing him as a young man seeking relevance and agitating for whatever he believes in.

“…what he stands for must be treated separately from the entire Igbo nation. The question is does Nnamdi Kanu have the capacity to lead Igbos to war? Or lead me and the governors to war? So you mean I will stand now and Nnamdi Kanu will tell me stand up let’s go to war?”

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/07/truly-no-single-federal-presence-south-east-okorocha/
Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by DaDevin: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by Limitednow: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Continue to front for Northerners at the detriment of your zone.

Go and ask Jonathan what the North did to him after all he did for them!

8 Likes

Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by PDJT: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Limitednow:
Continue to front for Northerners at the detriment of your zone.

Go and ask Jonathan what the North did to him after all he did for them!

-He is rather fronting for his people, the Arewas, hence why he is warmongering.
-If he has any balls as a man, I dare him to lead a movement against that of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Biafraland. That is, he should go and test his theory.
-Okoroawusa is a failure, and he knows it.

3 Likes

Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by Fyno: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank God for Nnamdi KANU,our governors are beginning to be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by MhiztaOgaBoss: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
This government just tire me..
If we can't be one Nigeria let us divide.
That's all!
Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by afonjaheadhunt: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
It must have been quite a while Okorocha looked in the mirror if he had done so recently

he will understand that even boko haram will not give him bomb to detonate even if he pays them too.

With all that stomach Ipob will not even need him in their peaceful protest march not to talk of war

By the way I thought NK stands for referendum why is Okorocha screaming war? Is he at war with himself?

3 Likes

Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by starkid1996(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by RareDiamonds: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigeria will be divided unless it is restructured and the injustices, wickedness, evil, marginalization and unfairness are resolved and stopped for good.

Nnamdi Kanu is an inteligent young man who have the support of the masses.
Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lol Okorocha okorocha! U jes dey see all ths things? I don't understand why ths man is jes lamentin, where re u all dis while? 2k19 is nearer I sense
Re: Truly, There Is No Single Federal Presence In South-east – Okorocha by ChimaAdeoye: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Roaches we are tired of old cork and bull stories.

Oya fly to kaduna or kano and kiss the butt of your masters.

As for us, we want total independence of Biafra with every inch of it away from Nigeria.

Fulani can very well start a war and we will slug it out with them very well.

It is independence of Biafra or nothing.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Setting Up An NGO In Nigeria? / BIAFRA: It's Too Late For Restructuring, Yoruba Group Demands Secession (video) / Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.