Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter (5481 Views)

Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Omavik:
Dirty mindgrin
Very Very clean smiley
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
DharmyYinks:

D Pride of a man begat His Fall!
I agree with you
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by daveP(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
Very Very clean smiley
I see the prayer doth worketh against sir Wenger. grin kudos.
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
daveP:
I see the prayer doth worketh against sir Wenger. grin kudos.
on the contrary sir, the reverse is the case. Still one can't help but gloat about your unfortunate predicaments now can we grin
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by daveP(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
on the contrary sir, the reverse is the case. Still one can't help but gloat about your unfortunate predicaments now can we grin
power will change hands soon. sir Wenger will be good as manager for nigeria's super Eagles.
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
daveP:
power will change hands soon. sir Wenger will be good as manager for nigeria's super Eagles.
no I won't allow it! He came into that club when I was ten and turned things around where's your loyalty man!!! grin
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by daveP(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
no I won't allow it! He came into that club when I was ten and turned things around where's your loyalty man!!! grin
loyalty. this loyalty's totem pole is weak and needs some trophies on it to fasten the drive and passion. grin

(in zeddicus zorander's accent) it's time to let him go.... with a lovely sendforth.... to nigeria
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
daveP:

loyalty. this loyalty's totem pole is weak and needs some trophies on it to fasten the drive and passion. grin

(in zeddicus zorander's accent) it's time to let him go.... with a lovely sendforth.... to nigeria
and hire a new ignoramus to bemuse and confuse your team leaving your opponents amused grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by daveP(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
KingTom:
and hire a new ignoramus to bemuse and confuse your team leaving your opponents amused grin
our opponents are always amused at least 12 times a season. lol. we have some ogas waiting to take over. he is the last air bender of his kind( long term manager). he's bended us from letter I to letter U. it's just about time. and who wouldn't want better thing for super Eagles? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Now Poor Due To Bad Investment / Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) / New Look Of Moji Olaiya’s Daughter, Adunoluwa Farombi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.