Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) (779 Views)

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) by Nina4u(f): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2016
I want to say something bout the anti gay laws in Naija ...... 14 years in jail not for murder ...not for rape ...not for parading people naked on the streets ...not for jungle justice but for love another person with same sex ...

I believe it is the role of the Nigerian president to protect the interest of the citizens of the state ( Minority included).
I mean this is one of the core reasons behind his election.
So i don't understand why he would pass such law and endanger the lives of the citizens to whom he pledge to protect.

I read an article about a week ago that praised a so called experiment which "proves gay is wrong" this made me laugh till dawn as this man appears to be comparing the fact that north and south poles of two magnets were attracted to each other while the same poles repel.
I mean what has this got to do with living creatures.
This is stupidity and retardness at work.
This was also referred to in the article as a ground breaking finding. I think you will find that this "ground breaking experiment" is one that a secondary school student would have taken part in at a very basic level of their science or biology course. This is a shame to the university of Lagos who appeared to endorse this writing.

In regards to those ignorant fools tending to justify their hatred of gay people by using the bible, maybe you guys should look into your own act before you judge.
Is it not the bible that says judge not so that you may not be judged?.Prostitution is forbidden in the bible and when people were throwing stones at a prostitute, did Jesus join in on throwing the stones? No he didn't. So why are we all joining and hailing on people who are physically assaulting gay people? if u got to pay u gfriend or go shopping with her or else no sex shes a prostitute ... Love don't cost a thing ... Give her air time ..pay rent ..by hair or clothes ..shes a prostitute ... Tell her to get a freakin job??

Why are we taking laws into our own hands? Are we as human so barbaric?

Let he is without sin cast the first stone? does this sound familiar?
I am sure the president isnt without sin, i am sure all of you people judging gay people are not without sin so why are we cast the first stone? does this not mean this is against the bible and immoral? does this not mean that all you people will go to hell??

What i feel is the problem here is that people are afraid of embracing something different.
I mean back in the old days "twins" were believed to be evil spirits and a curse.... This is because they are different from so called "normality" and are thereby killed if not for Mary Slessor twins wouldn't exist in Nigeria even till today.
Does that mean we should criminalize people who give birth to twins??

People who are willing to criminalize homosexuality to me are ignorant, foolish and are criminals themselves. Yes it is true in the bible that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of this. But di God not also destroy the world in the time of Noah for the sins in the world such has lying, adultery, stealing etc?

Should we then start beating and killing people that we suspect are liars, cheaters, fraudsters on the street. I think you will all agree that we will find most pastors, reverends, imams and so on in this position. Maybe we should start beating,jailing, and killing them all too because God destroyed the world because of such sins.

I suggest we all practice what we preach and look into our own acts first before judging the acts of others. Because these people are minorities and straight people are the majority doesn't make them "defective" in any way.

There are more right handed people in the world that there are left handed ... does this mean they are less smarter, possessed in some way, unnatural or missing a brain cell??..
What i am getting at is not everyone is the same, we are different and there is a reason why we are different, no one knows.embrace it, it doesnt mean we are worth anyless than others... stop hating on these people ... because u know what ...they don't affect ur daily living ... stay away from them its all they don't kill people they show love and to take away their freedom for 14 years is wickedness ... Go catch a killer instead ...the people that stood around watching Aluu4 getting murdered without anybody doing something to stop it but video tape it and uploading the video .. U are all criminals that was there that day ... God go juge u all

1 Like

Re: Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2016
I dnt care if you are gay,straight,bending...blah blah. If you are nice to me, I would be nice 2 you too. Period. *continues sipping my alomo*
Re: Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2016
My dear op, as much as nobody deserves to be killed for his beliefs or orientation. You must admit that gay is deviant. It's wrong. But do I as a non participant have a right to determine right from wrong? The answer is no. But I owe the world to protect our children and future sustenance.

In the case of the young man killed, it's wrong. But in the case of deviant people trying to force ur deviant behaviour down the throats of the populace. It is also wrong.

The hatred heterosexuals have for homosexuals is simply because they are trying to invade the common place. By their requests for marriages, child adoption and recognition.

If truly they were all about expression of their love, then why is there a craze on recognition and acceptance. From time immemorial, gay has always existed, people kept it as their personal business. IN THEUR BEDROOMS..

TILL they started coming out and seeking recognition and acceptance, thus grew the so called homophobia you all chant at us.

Please the earlier gays accept they are deviant and such should be strictly between consenting adults, where we won't fear for our children having mixed personalities or confusion as to how two men or two women produced him. There will be peace.

In my time, it took awhile to explain to us kids how a woman and a man produced children. Talk less of homo people

4 Likes

Re: Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) by Loveprince: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
The practice of homosexual in Nigeria is prohibited. Though jungle justice is wronq but If gays cnt abide by the law then i guess they shud find another country were homosexual is accepted.
Re: Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) by autotechdude(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2016
first of all let me say that God is God and will remain God..and he created every of His creation to be male and female for purpose of procreation ..so to do otherwise would not be wise...Africa, Nigeria should not emulate the wrong and crazy of the western world rather lets learn things that make our live better rather than trying to push ourselves to the wrong side of God by thinking that is our body so we can do what we want with it...our lives belong to our maker and we have to live it to His Glory...
Re: Gay People (sorry For The Long Post But Its My Opinion) by zinachidi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
R2bees:
I dnt care if you are gay,straight,bending...blah blah. If you are nice to me, I would be nice 2 you too. Period. *continues sipping my alomo*
Eminem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forest Where IPOB Bury People In Shallow Graves Found In Abia, DSS Takes Over / GRAPHIC PICTURES: Army Shoots Man To Death In Aba / Mafia At A Crossroads As Nigerian Gangsters Hit Sicily's Shores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.