Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife (40085 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by spora(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
dey there dey shout protocol,tradition does not know protocol,even obj prostrated......give unto ceasor unto ceaser what it due

Ignoramus
OBJ is a private citizen, not a public office holder. He will never prostrate as a President.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by spako4(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2016
spora:

Ignoramus
OBJ is a private citizen, not a public office holder. He will never prostrate as a President.
obj is political relevant than all Nigerian president
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Ralphdan(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2016
In the east we prostrate only to God.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by kachnov(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2016
I like this new ooni..he gives a new flavor to royalty.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by 2undeee(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2016
If Ebora of OWU fit prostrate who is Fayose d pikin of yesterday
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by missKiffy(f): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Baba also did same nah
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Who is an Oba or Emir compared to a loca government chairman or Governor in the order of protocol? I respect traditional institutions but we shoudnt denigrate poitical offices too.

As for Obj, he's an ex NOT an incumbent.
babyfaceafrica:
dey there dey shout protocol,tradition does not know protocol,even obj prostrated......give unto ceasor unto ceaser what it due
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by jediwice(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew!

Ekiti never makes the news for things like;

New Manufacturing industry opened in Ekiti State or New 30 KM comissioned in Ekiti State or anything progressive..

Its always news like;

Ayo Fayose guts fish in the Market

Ayo Fayose checking drivers license of Ekiti road users.

Ayo Fayose drives Tipper in Ekiti State.

Ekiti State women protest nake-d

Ayo Fayose distributes Kpomo to EKiti civil servants

Ayo Fayose drops official car and rides Horse to work.

Ayo Fayose believe the Gods want to kill him

Ayo Fayose accuses Buhari of spiritually attacking him at night.

Seriously though, why is Ekiti State still a part of Nigeria? angry

Cant we kick them out so the rest of us can live in peace?

angry

MadCow is your screen name right
Am not surprised at all because that kind of comment can only come out from a mad man and a Cow in human flesh sad Olori buruku Oloshi sad did your father contribute any good thing to the development his hometown till he diedsad

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by ba7man(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew!

New Manufacturing industry opened in Ekiti State or New 30 KM comissioned in Ekiti State or anything progressive..

Its always news like;

angry
grin grin grin........ I swear you're sooo spot on!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by ba7man(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
jediwice:

Am not surprised at all because that kind of comment can only come out from a mad man and a Cow in human flesh sad Olori buruku Oloshi sad did your father contribute any good thing to the development his hometown till he diedsad
But he's saying the truth naa....... it's clear for all to see. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by olawonder(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2016
Idobale lai sii fila

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2016
misspresident:
I don't like fayose.
cheers!!! We think alike
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MadCow1: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
jediwice:

Ewoooo?!!

You want to kill my father abi?

O! And you think everybodys father are as useless as your late father? grin

Abeg waka cross road go stand for where your fellow iidiots stand. If to say God love you, your Place of Origin for be better place like Lagos and co..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by emi14: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew!

Its always news like;

angry

Useless headlines that sound like Davido new watch and babies mamas, Tonto Dike and curves. Nonsensical nonsense!!
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by lekkie073(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who is an Oba or Emir compared to a loca government chairman or Governor in the order of protocol? I respect traditional institutions but we shoudnt denigrate poitical offices too.

As for Obj, he's an ex NOT an incumbent.
mr man ...it seems u r from one of those places where the traditional leadership is not revered. here in yorubaland the king is more respected than an elected leader because the oba is second in command to the gods

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
He has prostrated to the Orisa, nothing good can come out of him cheesy
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Iwonimi(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
What we re doing in our land is forbid in other's land...... I don't blame cos u don't a good custom and tradition quote author=spora post=43754708]

By protocol in a democratic setting, Presidents, Governors and even Local Government Chairmen don't prostrate for traditional rulers. They are far far subordinate to them in the order of protocol. They only shake them to greet them...[/quote]
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by dungburu: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Thats Fayose for you.
To get a slimming belt, call this no: 08060814546.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by simontony1(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
;DNd how does dis bring dollar down??
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew!

Its always news like;

angry
You may have made some valid point here.. But please, have some respect for the good people of Ekiti State.. Except if that is an expensive trait from wherever you came from
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by juman(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2016
grin
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MadCow1: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
OrangeDream:
You may have made some valid point here.. But please, have some respect for the good people of Ekiti State.. Except if that is an expensive trait from wherever you came from

SO you are trying to disrespect my peoples abi?

Sadly you dont know where I am from so you can only take shots in the dark.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by bfa: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
But this guy didnt remove his cap. This is a sign of disrespect in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by sukkot: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2016
fake man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

I can see you are a kid.. Even when i engaged you with civility, you still turned to the madcow you are.. I won't reply you again. . I don't talk with teenagers like you who accidentally and unfortunately happen to get mummy and daddy to put the internet in his pocket through a low life phone

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Marotzke(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Madcow is the rebranded moniker for Okijajuju. But madcow1 is the insidious ,garrulous,quarellsome and canterkerous moniker from Godknows where. Funny enough, okija and madcow1 are both engineers and resident in PH. One is reasonable ,the other is a lunatic.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Progressive01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
spora:

By protocol in a democratic setting, Presidents, Governors and even Local Government Chairmen don't prostrate for traditional rulers. They are far far subordinate to them in the order of protocol. They only shake them to greet them...
Anyone in a King's Palace is subordinate to the king. When out in public or elsewhere, it might be different. That is the norm.

I don't know where you are getting your ideas from.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
OrangeDream:
I can see you are a kid.. Even when i engaged you with civility, you still turned to the madcow you are.. I won't reply you again. . I don't talk with teenagers like you who accidentally and unfortunately happen to get mummy and daddy to put the internet in his pocket through a low life phone

Lol..

You call that poorly veiled rethorical comment being civil? grin grin Seems like Grandpa got jokes today I see..

Note:: I wasn't disrespectful to you nor did I insult you nor use any curse words in my response to you but here you are trying to take the high Road and yet throwing around insults like a juvenile delinquent.

I may be a kid, but in this conversation between you and I, I have behaved like the well mannered kid and you have showed characters unbecoming of a well raised adult.

And you called my phone low life.. lol.. I doubt you can afford the phone I use, it's not bragging, it's just the way it is. Whatever miserly paycheck you receive in a month, I probably spend on data plan for my phone. You call me a mummies boy, I doubt your father would be this disrespectful to me in my presence. Ask for your mum, let's just say your attitude in this conversation has shown her deficiencies as a mother for the world to see. And if you think i am beong funded by Mummy and Daddy, send me your resume and I will offer you a better paying job than you currently work.

O' right.. Please stay in your lane. As you said, you are an adult and I am a kid. I don't need foolish adults around me. I need role models who I can emulate and maybe one day stop being a Mad Cow.

Bush fish Nigga.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MadCow1: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Marotzke:
Madcow is the rebranded moniker for Okijajuju. But madcow1 is the insidious ,garrulous,quarellsome and canterkerous moniker from Godknows where. Funny enough, okija and madcow1 are both engineers and resident in PH. One is reasonable ,the other is a lunatic.

I just pissed myself.. grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
spora:

By protocol in a democratic setting, Presidents, Governors and even Local Government Chairmen don't prostrate for traditional rulers. They are far far subordinate to them in the order of protocol. They only shake them to greet them...

Please speak for ur state - dt they dont prostrate for kings. Cos dt can never happen in any yoruba state. True story.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Im tired of all these oba's news. When did the monarchy start making news like this? Theyve bn in existence before we all were born and theres nothing newsworthy about the whole thing.

Its okay if u announce someone dying and someone taking over but all this on and on about every tom, dick and harrys visit, and who is marrying who nonsense is tiresome. Im bored now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.