Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife (40090 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

You call that poorly veiled rethorical comment being civil? grin grin Seems like Grandpa got jokes today I see..

Note:: I wasn't disrespectful to you nor did I insult you nor use any curse words in my response to you but here you are trying to take the high Road and yet throwing around insults like a juvenile delinquent.

I may be a kid, but in this conversation between you and I, I have behaved like the well mannered kid and you have showed characters unbecoming of a well raised adult.

And you called my phone low life.. lol.. I doubt you can afford the phone I use, it's not bragging, it's just the way it is. Whatever miserly paycheck you receive in a month, I probably spend on data plan for my phone. You call me a mummies boy, I doubt your father would be this disrespectful to me in my presence. Ask for your mum, let's just say your attitude in this conversation has shown her deficiencies as a mother for the world to see. And if you think i am beong funded by Mummy and Daddy, send me your resume and I will offer you a better paying job than you currently work.

O' right.. Please stay in your lane. As you said, you are an adult and I am a kid. I don't need foolish adults around me. I need role models who I can emulate and maybe one day stop being a Mad Cow.

Bush fish Nigga.

The Internet is the great equalizer.

One has to be careful to avoid getting sucked into arguments with dolts who would zip their mouths around you in the real world.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by otikounited: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
True Ekiti son..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by emeekaa(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's yet another Easter again. let Accessorys online give you that unique and classic looks you've always desired and admired.
We are the best online and offline fashion home with unique and classic apparels in display. Are you looking to overhaul or update your corporate wardrobe or looking for that classy dinner gown to grace a remarkable dinner party or date? I can guarantee you can find in no better place than Accessorys. why not take advantage of our Special Easter sales campaign of 10% off all new arrivals.
For further details and to place your orders, click on the like below, select choice items and contact me on the following platforms: call +2348181334873, +2347056031302, whatsapp +2348181334873, BBM 2BE76F73.
https://www.facebook.com/ACCESSORYS/
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

You call that poorly veiled rethorical comment being civil? grin grin Seems like Grandpa got jokes today I see..

Note:: I wasn't disrespectful to you nor did I insult you nor use any curse words in my response to you but here you are trying to take the high Road and yet throwing around insults like a juvenile delinquent.

I may be a kid, but in this conversation between you and I, I have behaved like the well mannered kid and you have showed characters unbecoming of a well raised adult.

And you called my phone low life.. lol.. I doubt you can afford the phone I use, it's not bragging, it's just the way it is. Whatever miserly paycheck you receive in a month, I probably spend on data plan for my phone. You call me a mummies boy, I doubt your father would be this disrespectful to me in my presence. Ask for your mum, let's just say your attitude in this conversation has shown her deficiencies as a mother for the world to see. And if you think i am beong funded by Mummy and Daddy, send me your resume and I will offer you a better paying job than you currently work.

O' right.. Please stay in your lane. As you said, you are an adult and I am a kid. I don't need foolish adults around me. I need role models who I can emulate and maybe one day stop being a Mad Cow.

Bush fish Nigga.
Now, i rememba you... Dat little kid that graduated from ABU in 2012 & served with Batch A.. So, unfortunate you still speak with such childishness after all this years.. Guess, its in your blood afterall... So unfortunate.. *Pity*
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MadCow1: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
oyb:

The Internet is the great equalizer.

One has to be careful to avoid getting sucked into arguments with dolts who would zip their mouths around you in the real world.

OYB..

Seriously though.. I am embarrassed by my post to that fellow, but he had it coming.

I know I do act crazy most of the time but I am not actually a Mad Cow. grin
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Leobanks(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bleep tradition.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by MadCow1: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
OrangeDream:
Now, i rememba you... Dat little kid that graduated from ABU in 2012 & served with Batch A.. So, unfortunate you still speak with such childishness after all this years.. Guess, its in your blood afterall... So unfortunate.. *Pity*

Dear Internet Grandpa..

You that graduated in 1864 is still here online looking for how to hack MTN modems, looking for hack passcodes to Windows Softwares and seeking advice on what to say at a marketing job interview with an insurance company. grin

Hi people,
Please i got this text from Leadway for the post of Marketing Executive.. Please, i need more information on the job please.. Thank you.

You have been shortlisted for interview with Leadway Ass. Comp. Ltd. No 24 Campbell street(knight frank building 4th floor) opposite Fed. Fire service station, Lagos island (CMS), Date: Monday 22nd feb.2016,Time:10am prompt, for more inf call 08023076324

DO you remember this post? grin grin

So on what pedestal do you stand to talk to me about mummy and Daddy when you are unemployed and considering a marketing job that probably pays maximum of 100,000 naira per month? grin

Like OYB said, the internet is indeed an equalizer.

Consider yourself ignored Internet Grandpa.

Kids like me have no business with fools like you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:

Dear Internet Grandpa..

You that graduated in 1864 is still here online looking for how to hack MTN modems, looking for hack passcodes to Windows Softwares and seeking advice on what to say at a marketing job interview with an insurance company. grin

Hi people,
Please i got this text from Leadway for the post of Marketing Executive.. Please, i need more information on the job please.. Thank you.

You have been shortlisted for interview with Leadway Ass. Comp. Ltd. No 24 Campbell street(knight frank building 4th floor) opposite Fed. Fire service station, Lagos island (CMS), Date: Monday 22nd feb.2016,Time:10am prompt, for more inf call 08023076324

DO you remember this post? grin grin

So on what pedestal do you stand to talk to me about mummy and Daddy when you are unemployed and considering a marketing job that probably pays maximum of 100,000 naira per month? grin

Like OYB said, the internet is indeed an equalizer.

Consider yourself ignored Internet Grandpa.

Kids like me have no business with fools like you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Like i said, u are a kid.. Do u tink i dug u up on nairaland just like your childish brain pushed u to abi??
U 4get so soon abi.. How we met in Suleiman Hall?? Mumu
Meeting you that day sef for the first time said everything about you.. An immature small boy.. Nairalanders replying a baby like you are just wasting their time.. Person go see ur face & no go bliv say na u dey type all dis rubbish for nairaland.. Anyway, common sense is not common. U jus grow 4 notin
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by airmark(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ralphdan:
In the east we prostrate only to God.

and greet elderly persons/kings with sliding tackles. Na joke oo cheesy
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by compoundC: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Dotwillis1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew!

Ekiti never makes the news for things like;

New Manufacturing industry opened in Ekiti State or New 30 KM comissioned in Ekiti State or anything progressive..

Its always news like;

Ayo Fayose guts fish in the Market

Ayo Fayose checking drivers license of Ekiti road users.

Ayo Fayose drives Tipper in Ekiti State.

Ekiti State women protest nake-d

Ayo Fayose distributes Kpomo to EKiti civil servants

Ayo Fayose drops official car and rides Horse to work.

Ayo Fayose believe the Gods want to kill him

Ayo Fayose accuses Buhari of spiritually attacking him at night.

Seriously though, why is Ekiti State still a part of Nigeria? angry

Cant we kick them out so the rest of us can live in peace?

angry
animal
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dotwillis1:
animal
don't mind d mumu.. I know him.. He is a stewpid ABUSITE disgracing us with his childish mentality
Re: Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife by oyinkinola: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
spora:

By protocol in a democratic setting, Presidents, Governors and even Local Government Chairmen don't prostrate for traditional rulers. They are far far subordinate to them in the order of protocol. They only shake them to greet them...
....this is where we lost everything, between the traditional authority and the political authority which is the leader, how can politician over rated themself to the traditional rulers! no wonder why everything is upside-down!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola / Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office / Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.