Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed (103982 Views)

You Can Still Make Your Own Wealth / Create Your Own Wealth With 500naira Earners With Only ₦500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders, how was your day? It is with regret that I am announcing to you that our seminar scheduled to hold tomorrow, 26th March, 2016 has been postponed till further notice. We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might cost you. The new date will be announced soon.
In addition, others still hold as scheduled. In jigawa state, Federal University of Dutse to be precised, the seminar will come up on 2nd of April, 2016. I will be happy to see you there, come one, come all.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
4 days to go. Get registered today before it's too late

Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by henryhemon(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
preshdiva:
Hello people, do pls like and share this article https://thewcommunity.com/pink-flower-thewinkchallenge/ it's about women, virginity and all thee misconceptions. It'd make a wonderful read, I promise you https://thewcommunity.com/pink-flower-thewinkchallenge/ pls don't forget to like, comment and share with everyone you love. Thanks!

Hey I found you finally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Tents (08185264049) marquee/canopy/pagoda Nigeria 4 sale n rent / Business Branding: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.