Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy (1974 Views)

Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / First Taste Of Death / Must Read: My Aunt Annarose I (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy by noblepassmercy: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
My first real experience of sex. I used to be a very shy boy growing up but I was full of life, hyper-active and brainy. I was so shy that up till my Senior High, I had not ate the forbidden fruit yet. Let us get things clear here. I do not know if I could still call myself a virgin even though I had not plugged any pussy yet. But I used to on a few occasions self-service myself to nerve-racking and pleasure-filled orgasms bursting my nuts all over my abdomen and pubic regions.

I was very naughty too. I also was a peeping-tom. My parents had just my elder brother and I. We had female cousins live with us and even schooled till University level. I would peep at my older female cousins taking their bath and even caught a few masturbating secretly on occasions. Chai! this usually turned me on that I would self-service as I watched. I was caught one day sha o! Right from then I knew what women who spend so much time than usual in the bathroom usually did.

By now I was in Senior High, probably in my SS2. My friends and I would burrow secret holes in the fence of the bathroom area of the female hostel which incidentally shared a fence with the area where some science labs were located but not too close to the blocks that housed the labs. We on ocassions would wake up around 5am and got stoned on pot and any alcohol we had in our possession. After that, we would quickly take our bath in time to meet up for what we termed as Sisquo’s “Thong Song uncensored” between 6am and 6:30am. This actually was peeping through the holes to the female hostel’s open air bathroom where girls used to take their bath. Chai! come see different kain shapes and sizes of bobby and opiotus. We also do resume to the same show, at around 7:30pm to 8pm when they also take their baths in preparation of night prep.

I saw everything, I knew all there was about sex, so I thought then ( but at least I knew more than enough for my level then ) but I felt like a student of Sexology who study only theory but had not done practicals. I was becoming desperate and constantly Hot. I had so many girls crazy over me because I was a very notorious boy then but my main girlfriend that would have made me defeat my shyness or timidness was virgin. Somehow, we were both shy to go that far ( so I thought then ). It was like a game of who will dare make the first daring move ( later I realized she was saving the best for the last). Even from SS1, I had high regards even in SS3 circles and teaching staff and non-teaching staff. I was brave, fearless, and intelligent ( used to represent my school in state and national academic competitions ). I become more frustrated, with this respect, as I was this very shy boy inside. All I had engaged in was kissing, caressing of boobs, and on several occasions, sucked nips.

Full story here http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-my-first-real-taste-of-pussy/
continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-my-first-real-taste-of-pussy/
Re: Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy by Albert0011(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice story,cnt wait 2 read the remaining part..but u hav to move this story to sexuality section so that the mods here wnt ban u.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Presents Write The Future Competition- N5million For Grabs / What Makes A Good Writer / Kamsi - Episode 1. A Short Story Series.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.