Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Is This Part Of The Change?etisalat Promised $10 Voucher When You Buy 2GB Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Part Of The Change?etisalat Promised $10 Voucher When You Buy 2GB Bundle (866 Views)

Freetel Ice 2 Written Review: Meet the N13,000 Smartphone Google Promised Us / Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Part Of The Change?etisalat Promised $10 Voucher When You Buy 2GB Bundle by mumihaja(f): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
the APC change and dollar rise has affected the integrity of a multi million naira company like etisalat that they can't keep to their words again. I was on my own and etisalat sent a text that if I buy 2GB data bundle for 2k they will give me $10 voucher to shop on mall of Africa and I ignored them cos I know the exchange rate and felt they were joking, days later they sent a text reminding me it's 22 days to go and at that point I decided to opt in.....from last week after I recharged 2k and started dialing the *229*2*8#, etisalat became deaf and dumb instead they keep stealing my credit and after a while they will tell me my balance is insufficient and I will top up and that's what they have been doing since last week....is It possible they realize $10 is higher than 2k and the trick is not worth it? Or have they sacked the person that gave them that foolish suggestion? Or could this also be part of the change we voted for? Promise and fail every where...there is God o
Re: Is This Part Of The Change?etisalat Promised $10 Voucher When You Buy 2GB Bundle by dominique(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Do you have screenshots of the text messages? You can send them a mail on care@etisalat.com.ng or on their Facebook page with screenshot of the text message as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Is This Part Of The Change?etisalat Promised $10 Voucher When You Buy 2GB Bundle by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2016
mumihaja:
the APC change and dollar rise has affected the integrity of a multi million naira company like etisalat that they can't keep to their words again. I was on my own and etisalat sent a text that if I buy 2GB data bundle for 2k they will give me $10 voucher to shop on mall of Africa and I ignored them cos I know the exchange rate and felt they were joking, days later they sent a text reminding me it's 22 days to go and at that point I decided to opt in.....from last week after I recharged 2k and started dialing the *229*2*8#, etisalat became deaf and dumb instead they keep stealing my credit and after a while they will tell me my balance is insufficient and I will top up and that's what they have been doing since last week....is It possible they realize $10 is higher than 2k and the trick is not worth it? Or have they sacked the person that gave them that foolish suggestion? Or could this also be part of the change we voted for? Promise and fail every where...there is God o

Marketing gimmicks by etisalat to lure you to subscribe for their data plan.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Part Of The Change?etisalat Promised $10 Voucher When You Buy 2GB Bundle by mumihaja(f): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2016
But after luring their customers, they should have at least kept to their promise instead of deactivating that code, I just tried the 1k 1GB code and it's active because there is no $10 cod e attached to that one.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 3 Launched / Meizu M3 Note : Unibody Aluminum Body, Powerful Battery 4100mah / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.