Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination (18028 Views)

Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Perhaps yours doesn't.

Some of us still have functioning mental faculties that haven't been overtaken by religious indoctrination. Not everyone's brain is in the same cage you so willfully keep yours in.
A child learns morals and values from his/her society. If you grew up in a place where cannibalism was normal, it wouldn't mean much to you since it even agrees with your pseudo-scientific belief that we are higher animals... You learn't your morals from religion and society, not from yourself. Religious brains is why we are not wild animals like your mentors, the tyrants in the Op.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by cloudgoddess(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:
A child learns morals and values from his/her society.
Setting aside the biological components that play a role, I agree with this, in fact I have argued for this exact point in a different thread.

However the bible happens to be one of the worst sources of values that a society can be based off of. It's why countries that have seperated church from state & created secular governments are thriving, and ones still trying to involve religious texts in their lawmaking systems, are struggling. Functioning modern countries, with the help of cumulative human knowledge, compassion, and their brains, have moved far passed the level of moral standards presented in the bible, thankfully.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Setting aside the biological components that play a role, I agree with this, in fact I have argued for this exact point in a different thread.

However the bible happens to be one of the worst sources of values that a society can be based off of. It's why countries that have seperated church from state & created secular governments are thriving, and ones still trying to involve holy texts in their lawmaking systems, are struggling. Functioning modern countries, with the help of cumulative human knowledge, compassion, and their brains, have moved far passed the level of moral standards presented in the bible, thankfully.
I may be missing something. But Is there any moral or value that surpasses the love for fellow humans as commanded by Jesus Christ?
We know North Korea is a certified atheist state, ruled by a psycho and has its citizens battling with malnutrition, China we know to have an ever increasing population of christians and a booming economy. Can we have the certified atheist states you are referring to. Not atheist states by population but by declaration. Just as Nigeria has not been declared an islamic state despite the population of muslims.

Saudi arabia has the sharia law and is doing well as far as islam is concerned. U.S.A and U.k were built on christian principles and we know where they are today. The struggling countries you are referring to. e. g. Nigeria is a highly superstitious and hypocritic country and hence cannot witness the change it needs till she has reasonable leaders and not thugs that do not revere God or human life and will loot in billions even if millions of people will suffer for it.

So i ask again, What moral standards supersedes love? Homosexuality?, Suicide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Richirich713: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2016
The face of atheist morality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
winner01:

Your brains don't tell you jack. You learnt your morals and values from religion and society. Had you been brought up in china during mao's reign, you'll support the extermination of religious people. Send my regards to your husband, sky daddy, and your son rain bobo. grin.

lwkmd ..

The romance between Skydaddy and cloudgoddess tho . With their son rainbobo

lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
cloudgoddess:

However the bible happens to be one of the worst sources of values that a society can be based off of. It's why countries that have seperated church from state & created secular governments are thriving, and ones still trying to involve religious texts in their lawmaking systems, are struggling. Functioning modern countries, with the help of cumulative human knowledge, compassion, and their brains, have moved far passed the level of moral standards presented in the bible, thankfully.

The none sense you type sha
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Do you realise that Hitler departed from his faith and became a tyrant , a killer , exuding wickedness and evil . Who was he again ? An atheist . Mao killed close to 40 million people as he imposed (k9blunt take note ) The Great Leap Forward on the people of China . Who was he ?an atheist .

Kim Jong-un of North Korea feeds people to dogs , builds nuclear bombs - a clear intention to obliterate or subjugate mankind , who is he ? An atheist . Communist countries caused/cause so much pain and sorrow to the religious , no tolerance of their own personal beliefs and meted inhumane punishments to anyone who contravenes . In fact , Communist regimes killed 60 million in the 20th century through genocide . It is also estimated that in the past 100 years, governments under the banner of atheistic communism have caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives

And somehow just somehow you , inside your puny mind , think Christians have the worst moral values undecided

Anyway , just know that people who adhere to the teachings of Christ live in peace and love with one another . Thank God for Jesus smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Weah96: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you realise that Hitler departed from his faith and became a tyrant , a killer , exuding wickedness and evil . Who was he again ? An atheist .

Belt buckle issued to the Nazi Army during WWII with

GOTT MIT UNS inscribed on it.

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by analice107: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2016
HCpaul:
Check the root of all the so called atheists that we have here on Nairaland and you will realize that they are not atheist but backsliders from the christian faith.
No sir, they are not backsliders. There's a difference. They are the "Tares", the unholy seed planted by the enemy in the field together with the wheats.
We grew up being taught the same things, they went where we went, they were with us all through, but they are not part of us. They are satanic spies.
Do you know why it's important for Satan to plant his seed amongst the wheat? It is so that, they will be indistinguishable. It is so that, they will be talking with authority, using what we know. It's so that they will sound convincing to those they target to mislead. Listening to them, they will sound so believable. It's so that, the uninformed will say, "Yes he is say the truth, can't you see, he even quotes the bible". But they know who they bow to in their closets. They know.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by analice107: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2016
onetrack:
None of what you wrote is going to make me believe that some god exists.

Given all of these terrible crimes, either:

a) God is evil for tolerating it
b) God does not exist
c) God is not all-powerful and therefore does not deserve worship
LOlzzz, just listen to yourself, God is evil for tolerating it, yet God doesn't exist, God is not all-powerful and therefore do not deserve worship. Shouldnt you stick to one and make common sense?
From this day, I have grouped you together with Ifeness, dalaman, and the other lots. I will never take you serious again. You are daft man.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by analice107: 1:23am On Mar 22, 2016
K9blunt:

Neither would his treating such issues like his supposed immortal soul is on a threatened timeline will do any good to anyone. Lets call a spade a spade, av met such people and they are just plain delusional .
"Dillusional" is the word you atheists are taught by Richard Dawkins to always use against Christians right? When you use it, it makes you feel smart and tough.
See this person.
Satan Saw this long ago and hatched Catholicism. See the offspring of Catholicism?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by DeepSight(m): 2:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by K9blunt(f): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2016
analice107:

"Dillusional" is the word you atheists are taught by Richard Dawkins to always use against Christians right? When you use it, it makes you feel smart and tough.
See this person.
Satan Saw this long ago and hatched Catholicism. See the offspring of Catholicism?

Ki let leyi so undecided
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by onetrack(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz, just listen to yourself, God is evil for tolerating it, yet God doesn't exist, God is not all-powerful and therefore do not deserve worship. Shouldnt you stick to one and make common sense?
From this day, I have grouped you together with Ifeness, dalaman, and the other lots. I will never take you serious again. You are daft man.

That's not the sense of my post. I'm saying that the idea of an all-powerful, good God cannot exist given the reality of the world.

And you are absolutely free to think whatever you want about me. smiley
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by dazzlingd(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
analice107:

No sir, they are not backsliders. There's a difference. They are the "Tares", the unholy seed planted by the enemy in the field together with the wheats.
We grew up being taught the same things, they went where we went, they were with us all through, but they are not part of us. They are satanic spies.
Do you know why it's important for Satan to plant his seed amongst the wheat? It is so that, they will be indistinguishable. It is so that, they will be talking with authority, using what we know. It's so that they will sound convincing to those they target to mislead. Listening to them, they will sound so believable. It's so that, the uninformed will say, "Yes he is say the truth, can't you see, he even quotes the bible". But they know who they bow to in their closets. They know.

one very important rule u should learn...being aethist has nothing with being demonic, possessed or being evil. Never mistake their sarcasm for satanic inspiration.
jst like I sed earlier, I guess u aren't psychologically or emotionally intelligent enough to comprehend their way of reasoning.
Not to believe in something in no way translate to being demonic.

These guys I believe became more intelligent than what they were made to believe from childhood, they questioned things and not just swallowed everytin taught. logic, strategic thoughts, curiosity pushed them to ask questions and find answers.
to be honest, on the average, they are far more intelligent than the religious ones in the society.
well, people who have questioned the general way of thinking of people in the past were seen as mad, but the same people were the discoverers of many great inventions and knowledge we enjoy today.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Weah96:

1. I classified Hitler's crimes as religious and still it does not meet up to 2% of the terror metted out to humans.
2. I gave Hitler's atheistic opinion on God and religion and no one has been able to disprove that.
3. Someone who had the balls to murder over 12,000,000 people can painlessly make a cheap trick that will make people think he believes in God.
4. You should shut up if you cant rationalize the crimes committed in the name of atheism.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Weah96: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
winner01:
1. I classified Hitler's crimes as religious and still it does not meet up to 2% of the terror metted out to humans.
2. I gave Hitler's atheistic opinion on God and religion and no one has been able to disprove that.
3. Someone who had the balls to murder over 12,000,000 people can painlessly make a cheap trick that will make people think he believes in God.
4. You should shut up if you cant rationalize the crimes committed in the name of atheism.

Are you mad? I addressed a point made by the Kingebukasblog, not you. Go and classify Hitler to him. Wetin dey worry u sef? Go and pray somewhere.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2016
dazzlingd:

one very important rule u should learn...being aethist has nothing with being demonic, possessed or being evil. Never mistake their sarcasm for satanic inspiration.
jst like I sed earlier, I guess u aren't psychologically or emotionally intelligent enough to comprehend their way of reasoning.
Not to believe in something in no way translate to being demonic.

These guys I believe became more intelligent than what they were made to believe from childhood, they questioned things and not just swallowed everytin taught. logic, strategic thoughts, curiosity pushed them to ask questions and find answers.
to be honest, on the average, they are far more intelligent than the religious ones in the society.
well, people who have questioned the general way of thinking of people in the past were seen as mad, but the same people were the discoverers of many great inventions and knowledge we enjoy today.
thats how xtians think o they believe if u dont worship God then it means u worshiping the devil most of them who poses argument here dont even kno the meaning of ATHIESTISM
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Weah96:

Are you mad? I addressed a point made by the Kingebukasblog, not you. Go and classify Hitler to him. Wetin dey worry u sef? Go and pray somewhere.
Pain!!! grin na hn dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Weah96:

The slogan "God With Us" ("Gott Mit Uns"wink was a holdover from the Weimar Republic days [yahoo] .
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Weah96: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The slogan "God With Us" ("Gott Mit Uns"wink was a holdover from the Weimar Republic days [yahoo] .

Your point being what exactly?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Weah96:

Your point being what exactly?

I think I should be the one asking you the question . What were you trying to insinuate bringing up the Nazi's belt buckle ? Your response was "innocent" , mine was too cool
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by Weah96: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I think I should be the one asking you the question . What were you trying to insinuate bringing up the Nazi's belt buckle ? Your response was "innocent" , mine was too cool

Hitler was a theist. The Nazis were theistic in orientation.
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Weah96:

Hitler was a theist. The Nazis were theistic in orientation.

Who argues against facts ? Hitler was theist in his youth but changed to atheism and blatantly carried out despicable acts against humanity .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2016
lalasticlala cheesy
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by thehomer: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Who argues against facts ? Hitler was theist in his youth but changed to atheism and blatantly carried out despicable acts against humanity .

How do you know Hitler was an atheist?
Even if he was, was he trying to spread atheism? Or following the dictates of some atheist holy book?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2016
thehomer:

How do you know Hitler was an atheist?
Even if he was, was he trying to spread atheism? Or following the dictates of some atheist holy book?

Atheism spreads its 'doctrine' - movies , books , youtube videos , vlogs , social network are the mediums used

Hitler actually tried to eradicate the Church - that's spreading his unbelief .

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by thehomer: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism spreads its 'doctrine' - movies , books , youtube videos , vlogs , social network are the mediums used

Huh? How is this relevant to what you're responding to?

KingEbukasBlog:

Hitler actually tried to eradicate the Church - that's spreading his unbelief .

How many churches did he shut down?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by winner01(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2016
thehomer:

How many churches did he shut down?
The church as used in the Bible refers to people not buildings. When you exterminate christian's, you are eradicating the church. I guess that's what he meant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by thehomer: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
winner01:
The church as used in the Bible refers to people not buildings. When you exterminate christian's, you are eradicating the church. I guess that's what he meant.

Okay, so how many Christians did he kill?
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:30am On Apr 25, 2016
The wickedness of atheism
Re: Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
Wicked ! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine / Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin / Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.