Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? (18000 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Revelation 20:11-15

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. note

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Verse 15 is my key verse. Will your name be found in the book of life.

Don't play light on this revelation. It will come to pass.

What qualifies your name to be there?

1. You must be born again.
2. You must live by God's word consistent with his provisions in Christ Jesus.
3. You must keep your garment clean. Be quick to repent when you fall into error.
4. You must walk in love.
5. Learn to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus with the lost.

It's not about the church you attend. It's about Jesus. Give your life to Christ now and your name will be there.

The Lake of fire is real and it is unbearable torment. Save yourself from the coming wrath of God.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Ken4Christ: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The choice is yours.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2020
You're the most stupid idiot i've ever come across in my entire life!

Jesus is just one Jewish carpenter in the first century in Judae , he establish a group through his unique teachings that's why observers in the first century could refer to those practically applying Jesus' teachings as Christians!
It's almost two thousand years now that Jesus ascended to heaven and today there are over 41,000 different religious groups all claiming followers of Jesus (meaning they're also practicing what Jesus laid down)
Your coming on a faceless social media like NL to mimick what's written in the Bible is stupidity because almost everyone has a personal copy of the Bible in their homes, and what you quoted is known globally.
What you're expected to do now is present the group that's practicing what Jesus laid down out of all the 41,000 different religions so followers on NL can know how to practice Christianity the right way, that's when you can truly prove to be helpful with your posts.
Any member of any group out of the 41,000 can equally quote the same verse, and what each of them meant in their minds totally differs! cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Emusan(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Jesus is just one Jewish carpenter in the first century in Judae , he establish a group through his unique teachings that's why observers in the first century could refer to those practically applying Jesus' teachings as Christians!
It's almost two thousand years now that Jesus ascended to heaven and today there are over 41,000 different religious groups all claiming followers of Jesus (meaning they're also practicing what Jesus laid down)
Your coming on a faceless social media like NL to mimick what's written in the Bible is stupidity because almost everyone has a personal copy of the Bible in their homes, and what you quoted is known globally.
What you're expected to do now is present the group that's practicing what Jesus laid down out of all the 41,000 different religions so followers on NL can know how to practice Christianity the right way, that's when you can truly prove to be helpful with your posts.
Any member of any group out of the 41,000 can equally quote the same verse, and what each of them meant in their minds totally differs! cheesy[/s]

This frustration of yours will soon send you to your untimely death.

Did anybody stop you to open your thread and post whatever you want to post about your group?

Did @Seun give you the license to tell anyone what to post or not?

Why this bitterness on a faceless forum as you claimed?

You must be really pained to the marrow....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by achorladey: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Emusan:

Did anybody stop you to open your thread and post whatever you want to post about your group?

His opening words is something else and after looking at the words I can help but laugh at the TAUTOLOGY all in the name of TAGS and INSULTS on a thread that has no BEARING on his personality.

4 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Emusan(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
achorladey:

His opening words is something else and after looking at the words I can help but laugh at the TAUTOLOGY all in the name of TAGS and INSULTS on a thread that has no BEARING on his personality.

I'm telling you, so much for the fake self acclaimed the only follower of Christ.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
You're confused and you're bent on confusing other!
Please what is the name of your Church? cheesy
Emusan:

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by ATEAMS: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
I worship a forgiving God

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Goldenheart(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Is your name in the book of life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by glowingflame7: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Sure

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by LeeMason(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
List when don leak since, I am number 12 on the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donnie(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Anyone worshipping a white Jesus is already lost and in darkness.

MESSIAH was not a white man. He was a Negro/Bantu. The people of the book are not white, they are presently the majority in sub-saharan Africa. They were taken by ship to the U.S. and were sold as slaves. They are scattered around the world. History and scripture support this as a FACT.

White Jesus is the lie of Rome which you must reject to recover yourselves as ISOLELE (ISREALITES), the people of YAH.

TRUE ISRAEL must repent and return to the covenant YAH made with our fathers. The laws, statutes and commandments. They are not abolished as white Jesus followers teach. That's an agenda to keep us the true people of YAH enslaved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Kennitrust(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Yes. By God's grace!

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by advocatejare(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
To the followers of false Prophets, Jesus had warned you.

Matthew 7:15-20

Matt.7.15 - "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves".

Examine the leaders of your religion and ask yourself if they are true prophet of God or of the devil

Matt.7.16 - "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

What kind of fruits did they bear? War or peace, selfishness or selflessness?

Matt.7.17 - "Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit."

Matt.7.18 - "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit."

Matt.7.19 - "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

Matt.7.20 - "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them".

If you can't pray to be like the leader of your religion in acts and in deeds, then you're following an Wolf that disguised as a sheep.

Retrace your steps before it is too late.

Only Jesus is the way to paradise where the Holy God reside.

The other "paradise" where eternal sexual intercourse with multiple women is the activities promised, is definitely the abode of the devil. He's the god of immoralities that can only use immoralities to entice his followers into Hellfire.

Rev.17.1 - One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.

Rev.17.2 - With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."

Rev.17.3 - Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Rev.17.4 - The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

Rev.17.5 - This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev.17.6 - I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Brendaniel: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
As long as you are born again, your name is already in the book life....
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Angrykidd: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
To what end?
Why do I need my name to be there?

3 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Akube1z: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
I pray my name gets to be in the book of Life .
So shall it be for me. Amen.
Jesus Christ is eternal life . Accept Him into your life now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is just one Jewish carpenter in the first century in Judae , he establish a group through his unique teachings that's why observers in the first century could refer to those practically applying Jesus' teachings as Christians!
Any member of any group out of the 41,000 can equally quote the same verse, and what each of them meant in their minds totally differs! cheesy
Majamaja, you don't need to react like you are on heat. Just read and look away, mind your business. We all know only Jehovah wickedness are in the book. Happy?

4 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
I pray so.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by BCISLTD: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
: angry that big book ..where they check millions of people's names from thousands of generations..oh the do it magically abi.....think am...really take a moment to think about it....DOESN'T IT SOUND STUPID TO YOU NI!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by RevisedEdition: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Won gbe de early Sunday morning,Early November
Shey na 60 or 80 leaves,how many volumes?
Higher education, Onward abi Hard cover?
Biro type nko?
Wo, just rest abeg. Bible is just story book to improve reading culture
Wahala for who carry am for head o.

5 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Superb exhortation. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by proclinician: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Seun

Lalasticlala

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by donMIG(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
I keep wondering

But I heard someppl r just here for the tribulations!

Wahala dei o
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Brendaniel:
As long as you are born again, your name is already in the book life....
Please can you explain better.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by GregJo: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Probably not. I'm a follower of death

3 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by VisioDirect: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
This chapter of the bible is about to be fulfilled.
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by gambia(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Kindly direct your frustration somewhere else please. You go dey alright las las
Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:
Anyone

Don't dare to come back and write nonsense about black and green Jesus. This is new month please.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by Image123(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
To what end?
Why do I need my name to be there?

So that you will not be an eternal wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2020
ATEAMS:
I worship a forgiving God

FORGIVING GOD THAT SENDS PEOPLE TO HELL?

7 Likes

Re: Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? by holuwaseun04(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2020
My name will surely be there cause I have been in Nigeria for the past 20years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Marry A God-fearing Husband / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch / Why Jesus Needed To Be Born By A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.