Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria (38561 Views)

How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / My terrible experience with skrill / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2016
themall:
Chai, Chai, Chai. But I guess one take-a-chance sometimes
Yea but its quite clear the money might never come back

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Charlesberry(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2016
SPDAZZY:
People fail in mlm cos they feel it is a get rich quick scheme and some do pyramids.

To succeed you have to know the company you deal with and treat it as your own business.

Some mlm styles do not require selling of products, it only needs your social network and does not use the pyramid scheme. I will not call names Sha.

Nigerians fail in mlm but instead of changing strategy, they keep doing same things and keep failing. They do not even read and understand their company's policy.

To succeed, quit the marketing, just use your network.

Ps: Even though I love mlm, I just detest the way those gnld guys go about it, just deceitful.
Good respond. Majority don't wanna learn. D wanna get rich over night
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Charlesberry(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Some mlm schemes do frequent trainings for their workers and do not even use pyramid schemes.
Tell him o
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by sunshine1974(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
A friend approached me to say she had a brilliant idea on how I can get rich quickly.
She was going to give me a new range of consumer products that sells thrice the cost price. I asked if that is all and she explained that it was some sort of ladder marketing.
The more sellers I introduce under the scheme, the higher my profit…eventually, I will be eligible for perks like a fancy car and a trip to Dubai or the Caribbeans. As much as one of my aspirations for this year is to travel outside Nigeria even if it’s Cotonou, I started walking away.

You see, I have had a bitter experience with this multi-level marketing, network marketing or whatever it is called and I swore seven years ago never to involve myself again no matter how desperate I get.
Eight years ago, my family literally invested all we had in one IFFA multilevel marketing scheme that operated under the umbrella of Diamond Bank. That was when I first heard of multi-level marketing and my dad thought the idea was genius. Who wouldn’t when the package came with a customised debit card for each participant to cash out their ‘millions of naira’ months later.
We sold most of our shares in the stock market to fund this and introduced everybody we knew to our ‘tree’.
I remember when a rich uncle gave me my twenty thousand naira and my dad used all of it to get the IFFA forms so I could issue out to my classmates.

We spent weekends attending nerve-racking motivational rallies held by the stinking rich organisers of IFFA who rode on the ignorance of people like us to get to where they are. By the time the scales fell from our eyes, we had lost all we had including the goodwill of those we introduced. All we had left were thousands of IFFA registration forms we were now using to wrap melon seeds at home and debit cards littered like a pack of cards around the house. And where were the so -called organisers?
London, today;
Paris, tomorrow;
America during the weekend;
Because they worked hard and persevered unlike our lazy asses.

That was how a friend I met during NYSC told me on the day of POP that he is going to stay behind in the village he served to sell coffee under one multi level marketing scheme!
He was trying to convince me to stay and join the coffee scheme too since my house rent had a 2-year expiration period.
That was a 2’1 graduate of Electrical Engineering who started his service year with an aspiration of working with a multinational company and he’s was just going to abandon that beautiful dream to sell bitter coffee after he had been brainwashed.
I mean who even drinks coffee in Nigeria? Talk more of rural areas? I don’t know the story ended cos I cut off friendship with him after NYSC to avoid post POP stories that touch the heart and soul.
Same way I feel about GNLD and co. I don’t mean to knock anyone’s hustle but I refuse to be swayed by the vacation photos on Instagram of those who hammered by networking others 2000 years ago.
Never ever!
Currently, anyone who approaches my family house and mentions the words, ‘network marketing’ or ‘multi-level stands the risk of being stoned to death.
What are your experiences with multi-level marketing?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/multi-level-marketing-nigeria-419/
but op from all u wrote I didn't see where u got defrauded.....stop discouraging people, u are just a lazy person. I'm a multi level marketer, I do it per time because I work, I'm making cool cash, I ve no regrets. Nobody duped u so quit discouraging people

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by crixlight2(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
I fell for this yeye comanndclem... Na so so court. Today high court, tomorrow appeal court,yesterday na supreme court.... God dey watch in 3D
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by syntekelite(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
@OP made salient points,but i cant help but feel he was trying to discourage others who are built for networking..the simple truth is in networking the product matters,in nigeria no one wants to buy cream,soap or green tea thats why it fails,in the usa 75% of peeps live their dreams through networking,so if it works there why doesnt it work here?cos nigerians tend to spoil any good thing,some mlm companies are just not prepared to be companies,its just like when new generation banks was the rage,how many are remaining now?so OP,which job shld people be doing,in a country that universities graduates over 5million peeps every year to go pursue 10,000 jobs?if u do ur research well and have a winning product networking becomes lucrative,its just like forex,some say its a scam while i know thousands that make money from it..
every man should decide whats good for him or her..
as for me i joined an american company,though they are expensive,i can network in peace..cos they have been around for a long time,and usa have strict laws and enforce them.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Charlesberry(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
olusola11:
I am presently serving amd some of the corpers i met there had already started to introduce me to one called tr**o. Buh wit this ehn, i dey fear ooo
Go for trevo. That's my advice but learn more about mlm buz n more. You wouldn't regret it bro. Note: you wouldn't get rich over night but you'll grow and be a millionaires for d rest of your life
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by gbeseun(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
suyamasta:
The latest and the strongest one now is Alliance in Motion AIMGLOBAL people around me are trying to convince me by all means infact i am tempted to join but i know as a matter of fact the end will not be palatable
Run for ur life, I was in their seminar yestaday, hogwash and their mouth sweet like chop once in our supermarket and get paid for life. but u will bring people ooo
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Charlesberry(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2016
nov19:

The reason why people FAIL in MLM is the same reason why 98 out of 100 persons Fail in Life...

It's has nothing to do with the industry or economy or business it's just a problem of ATTITUDE..

MLM Marketing is not for everyone... and if u are scared to market, do presentation, Work like hell, draw up u r personal plan to financial freedom and follow it to the latter... With commitment, Persistence and a drive for success... then it's better you stick to your normal day job 8am to 5pm. because MLM is not for you....

Before you ever join any network marketing group ....
take your time to research properly..
take a sheet of paper and apply your comMon sense to determining whether or not u can succeed in it or not...

thousands of Nigerians hava made it big in MLM in Nigeria... All you need to do is find them... and seek their advise and tell them to show you real proof....

Just because you did not succeed in something does not make it scam... After all ... These companies are virtually in all the continents...

And if truly they are scam... The governments of these countries including Nigeria would have stop them from operating..

MLM is not Baba Ijebu or Football betting ... its a real business for serious minded people ...

You nailed it. Bravo

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Anowax(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Saw an ad poster saying make 100,000 naira a day, then i jumped on it
Called the number on the ad and they said i should come for the interview (to see which position i fit in)

It was at another state, so i travelled there well dressed and prepared for the interview
When i got there i was shocked to the bones when they asked me to pay 180,000 to register (like i would even show up if i could cough out that kind of money on the spot)
And also get 5people to reg under me (who do i know that can afford that amount money?)
And those five people must get 5people each to register under them (jesu christi) before i even get to level one
And the cycle continues. I had used my last cash to go there
The dude kept telling me about mark zuckerberg and how he makes money off our time while I just sat there thinking of all the possible ways to end my life.

Network Marketing, Never again.
Lol...dude you no go kii me with laugh oo
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2016
gbeseun:

Run for ur life, I was in their seminar yestaday, hogwash and their mouth sweet like chop once in our supermarket and get paid for life. but u will bring people ooo
Yea i don run o
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Charlesberry(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Tocheagle:
PEOPLE FAIL AT MLM BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AND THEY THINK ITS A GET RICH QUICK PROGRAM . The Op is definately someone who lost and like the devil is looking for people to fall with him . I currently earn 6 figures monthly and I am a proof that mlm Is real . Lots of Nigerians who are making it are not here on Nairaland crying . B4 you condemn something try and understand it . Its just like saying football is a useless game because Nigeria did not qualify for afcon despite her efforts . Jeez , why Is this forum populated by loosers .

grin yeah. You don talk am finish.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Anowax(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
stanliwise:

stop quoting bill gate out of context, Network marketing and multi level-marketing are not the same.
From the way you speak u speak, u seem to be one of the GLND marketers.
Bro he doesn't seem to be, he clearly is one of them... One characteristic feature of these marketers is their sweet tongue that is replete with lies

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by mashnino(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
well i can't really say,

The one i am into doesn't make you market anything..

just network of people... well i have eaten 27.5k since i joined last month..

so i guess not all of them are scam..

last time i tested this thing was with TIANSHI.. oh those guys were good with the way scammed Nigerians...

well, i am gonna see this one through.. i pray it works out well.. and pls can anybody say anything about GLC..
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Anowax(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
mikkyjay:
Isn't it funny that people still doubt they can make it through network marketing, even though there are proofs all around them,
It's true that some mlm companies make people slave for them, but there are some that make network marketing easier like the one I'm in.
Check my signature or call for more explanation on how it works.
unfortunately no one is interested. Oya wah here!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by iswallker(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2016
you got it all wrong...in the first instance, multi level marketing is not a get rich quick scheme, like your friend said. you have to work to build your placement tree. without that, you can not begin to receive the bonuses paid out by manufacturing companies that use the technique. nobody gives anybody free lunch. companies are out to make profit as well.

the direct selling multi level marketing allows manufacturers to bypass the middlemen - wholesalers, retailers, advertising coys and get the products directly to the consumer. they are now able to pay monies that would have been payed to middlemen to you and I.

however to join a scheme you have to be careful. there are factors to look out for. 1. the company, 2. the product, 3. group support system 4. the compensation plan. the coy should be reputable, the product should be acceptable by the public - household products for daily use preferably, there has to be a group support system in place because your success depends on building the placement tree, you have to join a tree that has a group support system, and finally the compensation plan - it has to be generous and be able to lead to true financial freedom.

you cant join a multi level marketing scheme and expect to start going abroad the next month - you will become a distributor, star director or diamond director before you are eligible for such incentives, these are leadership positions that you attain through drive, passion, persistence and action...not overnight.

i opened a thread in the investment section a few days ago and it was blocked and i was even banned. i dont know if they will ban me again now. but the truth be told, mlm is not the only business that has scammers, it doesnt mean its all bad...and also it is not get rich quick. you have to work. people that claim to sell cheat data are worse and they are not banned.

do things the right way and get good results.

let me leave you with this:

the richest people in the world look for and build NETWORKS, other people look for work...

be your own CEO

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2016
Mine was who's 12. A bitter experience and my money gone. Thank God it wasn't much
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by kenx1(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
What about GCIRCLE? house please help me
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by upuphim(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2016
My take, on this matter is the approach those already in it adopts to get rewards or grow higher new recruits. Any MLM product that works is good to identify with it. Presently, I am with Swissgarde and the products are working for me. My BP issue is a thing of the past. Some doctors are using the products to deal with stubborn health challenges. Some of my customers remain grateful to me. I don't pressure people to register but I do that when they complain that the products are expensive. 'Apolo' with this product hardly survives 48 hours whereas medication can take up to a week before relief. I had broken skin at my armpit that was giving me pains for weeks but Swissgarde So Divine Roll-on gave me a relief within just two days of using it.

Once again, most packaging of MLM are either wrong or requires long process which they will not tell you. Any MLM without product is a total scam. Any inquiry contact me on comoli2009@gmail.com
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by mimicious(f): 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
That was how 1 guy was persuading me to join one Helping Hands that lots of benefits ( ranging from laptops, cars, millions and paid trips abroad and so on) awaits me if i join. I asked him to snap and send me the picture n receipt of the laptop they(H2i) gave him to convince me only for him to tell me he just joined and is in level 2(stage 1), i laughed hard o. I asked him, if it takes level 2 with about 5-7 stages to complete how many will it take to get the car? The guy said i should calm down o, that when i join, i will know how it is being done.. He called me and we talked for 16 mins (stil on the convincing matter), sent me pics of people who were given cheques, a video of a woman who won a car. After much questions and answer session with his inability to answer some questions, he said i was silly and i told him that If trying to protect my hard earned cash(even if it is #6,600) and my interest makes me silly, let it be.. These guys can sweet talk you ehn, but only the gullible will fall for them.. It is good to be optimistic, but balance it with reality and you are good to go.. At last we had a deal which is, i'll join anytime he receives his laptop from h2i. I'll post pics of our conversation when i fix my phone.

The funny part is they only show pictures of what others have won and no pictures of what he or she has won. Crazy azz hole
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by shankie: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
Peacetemi:
Has anyone ever heard of Onome Maureen? She's a big scammer, someone warned not to do business with her but I never listened. I'm not pained by the money I lost tho, its just painful that she wasted my time. Please beware of that woman, Onome Maureen.

Peacetemi:
Has anyone ever heard of Onome Maureen? She's a big scammer, someone warned not to do business with her but I never listened. I'm not pained by the money I lost tho, its just painful that she wasted my time. Please beware of that woman, Onome Maureen.

Peacetemi:

thank you bros for this piece of info, i almost fall for the girl too, there is no time she didnt disturb me with mails i even they wonder how she take get my email address self

thanks anyway
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by oba009(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
Please introduce me to this american networking

Don't mind op, just a lazy brat.

syntekelite:
@OP made salient points,but i cant help but feel he was trying to discourage others who are built for networking..the simple truth is in networking the product matters,in nigeria no one wants to buy cream,soap or green tea thats why it fails,in the usa 75% of peeps live their dreams through networking,so if it works there why doesnt it work here?cos nigerians tend to spoil any good thing,some mlm companies are just not prepared to be companies,its just like when new generation banks was the rage,how many are remaining now?so OP,which job shld people be doing,in a country that universities graduates over 5million peeps every year to go pursue 10,000 jobs?if u do ur research well and have a winning product networking becomes lucrative,its just like forex,some say its a scam while i know thousands that make money from it..
every man should decide whats good for him or her..
as for me i joined an american company,though they are expensive,i can network in peace..cos they have been around for a long time,and usa have strict laws and enforce them.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by seunoni34(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
That was how 1 guy was persuading me to join one Helping Hands that lots of benefits ( ranging from laptops, cars, millions and paid trips abroad and so on) awaits me if i join. I asked him to snap and send me the picture n receipt of the laptop they(H2i) gave him to convince me only for him to tell me he just joined and is in level 2(stage 1), i laughed hard o. I asked him, if it takes level 2 with about 5-7 stages to complete how many will it take to get the car? The guy said i should calm down o, that when i join, i will know how it is being done.. He called me and we talked for 16 mins (stil on the convincing matter), sent me pics of people who were given cheques, a video of a woman who won a car. After much questions and answer session with his inability to answer some questions, he said i was silly and i told him that If trying to protect my hard earned cash(even if it is #6,600) and my interest makes me silly, let it be.. These guys can sweet talk you ehn, but only the gullible will fall for them.. It is good to be optimistic, but balance it with reality and you are good to go.. At last we had a deal which is, i'll join anytime he receives his laptop from h2i. I'll post pics of our conversation when i fix my phone.
Thats the thing about them, they have the sweetest and most convincing words you'll ever imagine a nigerian man can have . I have never fallen for them cos I'm just too strong willed for that bullshit. I believe in working for my own money(something like rendering a service and getting money in return) not some sit down at home and get money quick scheme . Its this mindset that makes all their sweet talks a turn off for me . Only desperate and frustrated people who have no mind of their own fall for their talks. Ever wondered why most of them dont even look like they have the money they claim you can get from their scheme? How can someone claim I can be a millionaire in weeks and etc etc and such person doesn't even have something tangible like a reasonable car to show for it ?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Amigo101(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
Attended one if their Meetings yesterday. Come see sweet mouth! What got me pissed is; I noticed they planted their member all over the hall. Their job is to speak well of the scheme to anyone who cared to listen. I can't knock their hussle but it sounded too good to be true.
I still dey observe.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Oshlander: 4:26pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Alohababy: 4:52pm On May 20, 2016
My people there are networking (MLM) you invest in ans thank who brought you to know it since I joined Helping hand international no regrets, it has being smile all thru. People have being getting Laptops, Cars and financial up liftment. Not only that if you are a member you are automatically qualify to attend any skill empowerment programme any were it's been held. If interested my email:adeola4dprofit@gmail.com.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Network Marketing is a mathematical algorithm.
Yes, it is true that if A sells to B and B to C, at the end of a set period of exchanges, 1 person at the top will become rich. YES.

But the other truth is that Mathematics is Brutally Robotic and HUMAN BEINGS ARE NOT ROBOTIC.

People will NEVER AUTOMATICALLY be convinced to work along the scheme.

You have to be a Devil himself, to Enslave chain and bondage people to AGREE BY FORCE to work along to work in the scheme. You have taken away peoples freedom and right to life.

The third truth, you need to look at yourself. Who are you? What are you? Why were you made?

If you believe in God, and in salvation from Jesus Christ, you can see that Salvation is Free. Jesus Christ never flogged his apostles or the Jews for not believing in him. You are FREE to decide. Salvation in God is freedom.

For those who do not know their self worth, they will gladly surrender their freedom to decisions by somebody else. this is called slavery and Bondage. it has no love. This is what goes on in hell. People their have surrendered their entire freedom with God to be taken away by the Devil for all eternity.

------
Use your sense that remains.

Why should you use up ALL your resources and effort to market some stranger's product?
Why can you use all your energy and resources to market the products of YOUR OWN FAMILY YOU LOVE?

Market your mother's. soup, your cousin's shoes, Your uncle's business, your Aunty's Garri. LET YOUR OWN FAMILY GAIN BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS...

You will be MORE HELPFUL AND show PRACTICAL LOVE for your own family before man and God.

-----

Network marketing holds you on your own balls - if you are a self loving greedy evil doer. It works mathematically WITHOUT LOVE.
And you will surely continue breaking the 2nd Commandment of God - BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR - Your own family, instead you are preyentind to help a stranger AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SAVINGS. And you are marketing a product that NOBODY NEEDS!

Wow, just wow

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria by Amiano(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
A friend approached me to say she had a brilliant idea on how I can get rich quickly.
She was going to give me a new range of consumer products that sells thrice the cost price. I asked if that is all and she explained that it was some sort of ladder marketing.
The more sellers I introduce under the scheme, the higher my profit…eventually, I will be eligible for perks like a fancy car and a trip to Dubai or the Caribbeans. As much as one of my aspirations for this year is to travel outside Nigeria even if it’s Cotonou, I started walking away.

You see, I have had a bitter experience with this multi-level marketing, network marketing or whatever it is called and I swore seven years ago never to involve myself again no matter how desperate I get.
Eight years ago, my family literally invested all we had in one IFFA multilevel marketing scheme that operated under the umbrella of Diamond Bank. That was when I first heard of multi-level marketing and my dad thought the idea was genius. Who wouldn’t when the package came with a customised debit card for each participant to cash out their ‘millions of naira’ months later.
We sold most of our shares in the stock market to fund this and introduced everybody we knew to our ‘tree’.
I remember when a rich uncle gave me my twenty thousand naira and my dad used all of it to get the IFFA forms so I could issue out to my classmates.

We spent weekends attending nerve-racking motivational rallies held by the stinking rich organisers of IFFA who rode on the ignorance of people like us to get to where they are. By the time the scales fell from our eyes, we had lost all we had including the goodwill of those we introduced. All we had left were thousands of IFFA registration forms we were now using to wrap melon seeds at home and debit cards littered like a pack of cards around the house. And where were the so -called organisers?
London, today;
Paris, tomorrow;
America during the weekend;
Because they worked hard and persevered unlike our lazy asses.

That was how a friend I met during NYSC told me on the day of POP that he is going to stay behind in the village he served to sell coffee under one multi level marketing scheme!
He was trying to convince me to stay and join the coffee scheme too since my house rent had a 2-year expiration period.
That was a 2’1 graduate of Electrical Engineering who started his service year with an aspiration of working with a multinational company and he’s was just going to abandon that beautiful dream to sell bitter coffee after he had been brainwashed.
I mean who even drinks coffee in Nigeria? Talk more of rural areas? I don’t know the story ended cos I cut off friendship with him after NYSC to avoid post POP stories that touch the heart and soul.
Same way I feel about GNLD and co. I don’t mean to knock anyone’s hustle but I refuse to be swayed by the vacation photos on Instagram of those who hammered by networking others 2000 years ago.
Never ever!
Currently, anyone who approaches my family house and mentions the words, ‘network marketing’ or ‘multi-level stands the risk of being stoned to death.
What are your experiences with multi-level marketing?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/multi-level-marketing-nigeria-419/

I guess u did ur NYSC in Makurdi Benue State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / Kuda Bank Lost ₦6 Billion In 2021 / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.