Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) (30544 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
You can imagine! Old women

Well, thats why i don't answer anybody on the road...i won't even stop or give you the chance to ask me anything . Once, i don notice say u wan ask me anything na run be that....i dey even form deaf and dumb most times.....no dulling grin grin
My headphones cover mi pa. if i no hear say u call me, how would i respond to ur greetings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by emmysoftyou: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
EggovinMma:
What the HELL?!
Fuccking yorubas criminals teaching igbos our job?!
We got to maintain our positions as the masters of this trade!

Bleep, even the HOLY BOOKS teaches,"the discipline is not superior to his teachers, nor the slave to his master. ...."

Well, who am I to hold on to past glories? !!!!*sighs*

The holy books also said,"the first will come last and the last will come first"
they re ijebu igbo grin still leading
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by frainc(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
"Is now I know that police is our friend"

Very funny comment under beating

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Chanchit: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lmaoo! What an interesting read.
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Jabioro: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
My be say when it get to level,my ear no get network ..my ear network be glo data..no connection please
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Danfuster(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
@SylarsMcQuins : I hope you know those who cook their soup with a whole palm kernel. Onugu, Ora, Banga. Stop calling others names... It's unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
emmysoftyou:
they re ijebu igbo grin still leading

Exactly my thoughts! wink cheesy
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by tranverse(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC CHAINSSSSSSSS! grin
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by izyericson: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
heartless yoruba 419 heartless yoruba mob heartless apc ruined economy
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Acidosis(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
You can imagine! Old women

Well, thats why i don't answer anybody on the road...i won't even stop or give you the chance to ask me anything . Once, i don notice say u wan ask me anything na run be that....i dey even form deaf and dumb most times.....no dulling grin grin
sad so I can't toast you on the road sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by charleff512(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
rawtouch:
Na wa ooo, for WAEC
wetin WAEC do you?
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by hardeyjoke1234: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nawao see dis old pple

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by AlanSugar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mstcheeew, I read all that trash thinking itz true but it's obviously not, judging by the posted picture. A man in the village is posing with his two wives, and the op believes he can fool himself with cheap gist! Where is the mob descending on them? Where is the blue-black beating? Where is the pierced eye dripping with blood, or did they pose for the picture before the act? Where is the battered car, or is it that cartoon-looking blue object that looks like a vehicle facing right but with headlights looking @ me? Where is the victim with the 5k polythene bag, or is this another form of #buymadeinnaijato grow the naira, as in invest in naija-made lies? Bloggers, una must grow traffic on your blogs abi? Continu.
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
My heart bleeds for our mothers, our children, and this generation of seeming hopelessnes. God is the only God.
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by sauskyjoe(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
I once came across fraudsters too buh their own game is quite different from this set of ppl. They do the washing of paper 2 money thingy. Buh wat really caught my interest in this particular scenario is the part where the woman was asked 2 spit on her palms and it appeared at the back of her hand... These guys asked me 2 do same and the next thing I saw was the same saliva jus gathered at the back of my hand. I just wish I could knw how those idiots did the magic or wateva it was. Buh thank God they weren't able 2 collect a dime from me cos I was wit just N100 dat day.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by micholo123(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
It is now that I know that police is our friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Palito0000: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
TINEINVESTMENT IS SCAM , do not invest please...
Please, i want everyone to know that TINEINVESTMENT , this there website, www.tineinvestment.com or www.tineinvestments.com, please do not invest, what they do is this, the ask you to invest #12,000.00 and they will promise almost 90,000.00 naira, but the only give you 14,000.00, for 3months, the forth month where you suppose to earn 25,000.00 they stop paying and keep posting you....

Please TINEINVESTMENT IS SCAM
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Look at how lame their MO is.
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
These people collected 180k from my old woman at a bank . Same tactics, you see their life? After 2yrs look at them now, evil that men do lives after them. Let them face justice
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by iamCross(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who read it? Pls summarise
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by ewizard1: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Now, should dey murder these ones or jail them? Ehn Some peoples mother ooo?

May God help them sha!
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Jossibest(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Can u suspect any of dem to b such wicked persons?
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by fernandoc(m): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2016
It's an insult to the word 'conmen' to call these people grifters...too amateur
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by musabayokanu: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Adaowerri111:
In nigeria ignorance is eating so deep into our system

And people still blame buhari and APC for using the word Change to come into power.
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by 4tune490(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by Einl(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Since when was soya beans used to make cheese?
Re: Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) by kelvino41: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Palito0000:

TINEINVESTMENT IS SCAM , do not invest please...
Please, i want everyone to know that TINEINVESTMENT , this there website, www.tineinvestment.com or www.tineinvestments.com, please do not invest, what they do is this, the ask you to invest #12,000.00 and they will promise almost 90,000.00 naira, but the only give you 14,000.00, for 3months, the forth month where you suppose to earn 25,000.00 they stop paying and keep posting you....

Please TINEINVESTMENT IS SCAM

SIR, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, NEITHER DO I KNOW YOU.. I'M A LIVING WITNESS OF TINE INVESTMENTS financial BLESSINGS.. KINDLY PM ME FOR LEGIT PROOF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) / 19 Jerry Cans Of Fuel Hidden In Caskets Intercepted By Custom At Nigerian Border / Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.