Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) (19383 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by HeWrites(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
By Ayobami Sodiq,
A heartless woman has caused serious pandemonium in Ibadan after she dumped corpse of a baby close to a railway line.

Residents of Mokola and Isopako at Sango Ibadan, Oyo State, were woken to a shocking sight when the dead body of a new born baby was found close to a railway line in the city.

ToriMill gathered reports that the baby was found dead inside a black polythene bag and was allegedly dropped in the early hours of Monday, September 18, 2017, by an unidentified person.

According to reports gathered by ToriMill from an Eyewitness, it was said that the innocent soul was found by passersby.

One witness, Hillary K, who report the cruel incident to ToriMill, he disclose that he heard the news from his friends and he had to visit the place of incident to feed his eye.

“I heard my friends in the talking about the lifeless body of the baby yesterday morning (Monday) but I got to the place by 9:30am that same day.

When I got there, one of the onlooker took out his phone to call the police at the point but I am unable to be at the place before the arrival of the police, he said".

Investigation is still going on concerning that baby.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/dead-baby-found-inside-dumped-polythene.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique MissyB Fynestboi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by saxwizard(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
some people just dey naturally heartless
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by soberdrunk(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ordinary condom and morning after pill will have prevented this barbaric behavior angry

Ps-"but I am unable to be at the place before the arrival of the police, he said". Sharp move! 'I nor follow' is now 10k.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by wahles(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nawa o

Now here's d problem, Everyone wants to Bleep, no1 wants to b responsible
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Ekikor(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
'I don't like condoms.. they're too rough'
'I don't use contraceptives, it messes with my menstrual cycle'.
'How can u tell me not to have sex?' .

Now its an innocent child that has to pay for your stupidity wink'I don't like condoms.. they're too rough'
'I don't use contraceptives, it messes with my menstrual cycle'.
'How can u tell me not to have sex?' .

Now its an innocent child that has to pay for your stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by HeWrites(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
wahles:
Nawa o

That's the truth bro

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmmmmn cry
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by CaptainG00D: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pure wickedness
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by DanielsParker(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is awful. If not that God is a merciful God, ... cry cry

Only in Ibadan though.. angry

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Settingz321(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Waiting for those that blame Buhari on everything to come out now
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by itiswellandwell: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chai
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by biblegirl: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
As if all these young girls dnt knw that d result of opening legs is pregnancy.na wa o
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
The stupid mother should have given the baby out. See many teenage mother here with no husband... It's a social problem.
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Inspire01: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Afonjas and heartless killings are like 5 and 6
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by nalnaya: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by pretty16(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
What kind of wickedness is this? . And some people are looking for the fruit of the womb. Why go through the stress of carrying a baby and leave the baby to die. cry
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by benn94(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Children of oduduwa aka fallen demon are at it again

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Oyebee91(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Awon omo poly ibadan embarassed

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Ayo4251(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wickedness at it's peak....when they are doing the chooku chooku they weenor know....
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Jagz16(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
wahles:
Nawa o

i just tire oo
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by maikalaf(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
This pure wickedness.
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Poly Ib. girls, is your work o! wink
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by medolab90(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
so sad
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ibadan xha?
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by jashar(f): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2017
My goodness!!!!
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by castrol180(m): 1:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Leg openers can you see your life? Sex!
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Some people hv lost their conscience. God pls put an end to every wickedness of d wicked in our land.
Re: Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) by 9japrof(m): 5:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Why not give out this child to motherless homes instead of killing it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / N96 Million Spent On Horses For 6 Emirs In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.