Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never (2205 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? (2) (3) (4)

Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by NaijaBeats(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2016

Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never.
since have started reading books , history , etc, i havent seen where the talked about a mad hausa man.
its strange though but its the fact, i made research before writting this post, it hasnot happened in history but i cant guarantee in the nearest future.
a guy told me there's one in his street but it hasnot been confirmed.
i will go there today to get more info.
if you have seen any, let us know.
http://www.HypesNG.com/have-you-heard-of-or-seen-a-mad-hausa-mam-never.html
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by geesilver(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2016
so wetin make we do o

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by Ravenna: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Dem yapa for my PPA in Kaduna state. Ahmed, a popular mad fellow in agege is an a.boki.

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by prestige2013: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
They are heartless, they kill him ASAP!

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by nuelzy: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
i know one....in awka....dike park
Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by ikorodureporta: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin Lets ask Lalasticlala. He shld know abt this....
Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by Ejaisky: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have seen. In the North.

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by SporaD8: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
prestige2013:
They are heartless, they kill him ASAP!
You took that right out of my mouth!
just the same way you can't see a two-day old Hausa dead body.

Once their juju can't cure the fellow, they cudgel his useless brain!

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by JhimmySpark(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Go to a psychiatric home in the North, u gona get ur answer
Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by Mastarcard: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have seen jare, in abuja
Some years back, he was called rafin dadi
Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Op,, I'm sure you don't live in the north..

And your research wasn't properly done...

I'm a northerner by birth..

Mad Hausa guys over plenty for town...

Even females...

Even in my former hood,,an Islamic cleric's son became mad cos of marijuana, he died after 7years of madness.. Not just this guy,, but quite a number of young Hausa guys roam the streets, mad...

So,go do your findings again..

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
yh buh they had to see
Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yes OP, we have one in Aso Rock cool

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by oglalasioux(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
NaijaBeats:

Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never.
since have started reading books , history , etc, i havent seen where the talked about a mad hausa man.
its strange though but its the fact, i made research before writting this post, it hasnot happened in history but i cant guarantee in the nearest future.
a guy told me there's one in his street but it hasnot been confirmed.
i will go there today to get more info.
if you have seen any, let us know.
http://www.HypesNG.com/have-you-heard-of-or-seen-a-mad-hausa-mam-never.html
cc: lalasticlala

I knew several at custom barracks mammy market in Maiduguri during my service year. Cyprian Ekwensi wrote about one in his book 'An African Night Entertainment'.

Re: Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never by MonPro: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
SporaD8:
You took that right out of my mouth! just the same way you can't see a two-day old Hausa dead body.
Once their juju can't cure the fellow, they cudgel his useless brain!
Lmao! grin grin

She Made Him Her MCM And Now They Are Getting Married / WOW!!! You Won’t Believe What This Popular Nigeria Actor Did / Comedian Ay Makun’s Bedroom Is A Complete Knockout