Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? (6340 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Sexy Figure In A Cleavage Daring Dress (photos) / Chelsea Boss,roman Abramovich's Daughter Shows Off Sexy Figure In Swimsuit. / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Blackberrybabes: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2016
What do we call this kind of sexy figure? Is this real at all or some kind of photo shop? She looks like a miniature cartoon to me, but if it is real, I must say it is something to die for.

A lot of ladies really aspire to have this kind of figure and someone is out there flaunting it for free!!!! Chai,

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/have-you-seen-lady-with-this-kind-of.html

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Blackberrybabes: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
WHAT IS ENIOLA BADMUS WEARING IN THIS PHOTO? IS THIS CLOTH?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/what-is-eniola-badmus-wearing-in-this.html
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
for whr.....
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by cornel994(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
And wen health related issues arise later, u wud blame d devil #carryonma

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Sugarcious(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Does it guarantee eternal life?? abi will it give me food? U only make yourself an object of fantasy..

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by ojun50(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Abeg were baby won stay for dis kind belle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef?

Day don break oh grin
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by sammyj: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2016
What is sexy about this calamity figure

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by mykomini(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2016
I give am Cup, inh try ..... clap clap !!

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by mogboyelade(f): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Fish figure!
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by VibeTrixie(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Amazing. ..God's perfect work..
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by UIA04(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2016
That's the power of waist trainers dear

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2016
of a truth... I don't even c any special thing with women like this!
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by adebayo10977(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
The girl shape be like fish
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Rajmeista(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yemoja
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by 400billionman: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nonsense.

Effect of white flowing gown and spreading of hands.
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by citizenY(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
cornel994:
And wen health related issues arise later, u wud blame d devil #carryonma

Na where baby go stay for this Belle?
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
VibeTrixie:
Amazing. ..God's perfect work..
It really doesn't look that good. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by hahn(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

What do we call this kind of sexy figure? Is this real at all or some kind of photo shop? She looks like a miniature cartoon to me, but if it is real, I must say it is something to die for.

A lot of ladies really aspire to have this kind of figure and someone is out there flaunting it for free!!!! Chai,

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/have-you-seen-lady-with-this-kind-of.html

@ bolded, seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ok.
Moonlight Series: Nollywood
ADVERT!

⬇⬇⬇

My people ooo
Oya mek una come see something o!!!

We dey talk about the change wey e happen b4 na im anoda one don land breketee ooooooooooh

Sultan of Sokoto e don come again o!

APC! APC! APC!!!

How many times I call una?

House of Joseph ENTERTAINMENT
Don carry dis correct and ogbenge film land 4 town again o

Pete Edochie!
Kanayo O Kanayo!
Tony Umez!
Patience Ozokwor!
Oge Okoye

Come see how dis wicked people carry moon wey everybody dey use go hide am o!!!

THE MISSING MOON!

THE MISSING MOON!!!

Na Moonlight productions! Dey market and distribute am for

1/3 Pound Road, Aba!!!

52 Iweka road, Onitsha!!!

92 Ilupeju Lane, Idumota Lagos!!!

THE MISSING MOON!
THE MISSING MOON!
THE MISSING MOON!

No go miss dis film ooo

GRAB YOUR COPY,

NOW!!!!
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by sylvez(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
abeg o make una no vex o, I won ask question, is dia any difference wit fat n slim girls wen u f*ck dem, dem get different taste? big or small waist no b d same feeling? d only difference I've observed is d tightness of d hole which does not depend on weda d girl is fat or slim, I like tight ones Bt some of my guys like d opposite, does it depend on how big d hips is?c

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by sylvez(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
sylvez:
abeg o make una no vex o, I won ask question, is dia any difference wit fat n slim girls wen u f*ck dem, dem get different taste? big or small waste no b d same feeling? d only difference I've observed is d tightness of d hole which does not depend on weda d girl is fat or slim, I like tight ones Bt some of my guys like d opposite, does it depend on how big d hips is?
smh

Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by niyot124: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
As a lady,i don't fancy this figure at all undecided

That figure is not healthy
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by cornel994(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
citizenY:

Na where baby go stay for this Belle?
maybe e go stay fr her back or b*oby
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by ventilation: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kotieh wa ok rara grin
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Flexherbal(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
What is this?
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by NLjona(m): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2016
is it just me or does anybody see it asif she's wearing a big condom?
Re: Have You Seen A Lady With This Kind Of Sexy Figure Before? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2016
bod like an hour glass

(1) (Reply)

Why I Removed My Womb – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim / Don Jazzy Caught With Drugs (Rumor) / Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.