Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi (22178 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by soggy28(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

A MAN THAT DINES WITH TINUBU, AMAECHI, SARAKI, ATIKU AND SO ON CAN NEVER BE A TRUE MAN OF GOD. I WONDER HOW BABA ADEBOYE STILL DEY ALLOW THIS FAKE PASTOR TO THEY RUN REDEEM CAMP.

Give me a proof that he is a fake pastor!!
Have u seen him slept wt ur mama before

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by StarOnEarth(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

A MAN THAT DINES WITH TINUBU, AMAECHI, SARAKI, ATIKU AND SO ON CAN NEVER BE A TRUE MAN OF GOD. I WONDER HOW BABA ADEBOYE STILL DEY ALLOW THIS FAKE PASTOR TO THEY RUN REDEEM CAMP.

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
Going into politics doesn't mean a man is not holy.
If as a christain/muslin if you were given a job offer into a company and you know your boss is fetish, what will you do?
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by akinsbaba2015: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

Jesus Christ himself came for the sinners and the whole of the sinful humanity. He told his followers that no one is good except God. It's only by the grace of Almighty God that we get to fulfil our purpose and destiny in life. Professor Yemi Osinbajo is fulfilling his destiny as a part of the CRITICAL MASS that is unrelenting in turning around the fortunes of this great country. There is absolutely no doubt that this government will live indelible marks in the annals of our national history. For the very first time we have a President & VP who seek no personal gains but are focused to seeing Nigeria retake it place at the summit of Africa and the black race at large. The true patriots and progressives will surely have the last laugh. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by 25century: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who make u his Judge, am sure you are worst than them all.....Face your life and make the best of it.
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
25century:
Who make u his Judge, am sure you are worst than them all.....Face your life and make the best of it.
"WORSE THAN THEM?

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ABOVE.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by tekel(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
D painful thruth is that this chidren haven't realise yet what's happening until d day of burial and d dark days afterwards.. God see dem through.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by HenryOdeh2016(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
I think you lack moral training, who are you to Judge ?
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
HenryOdeh2016:
I think you lack moral training, who are you to Judge ?
QUOTE ME WHEN YOU "KNOW" AND NOT WHEN YOU "THINK".
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by Arise01: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who be you?? Wen I will give you....
.......fake Indeed! ur Lazy papa and ur generation can never attained that level....Receive sence Ijn
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by IVORY2009(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Arise01:
.......fake Indeed! ur Lazy papa and ur generation can never attained that level....Receive sence Ijn

OZAOEKPE.. u take me play?
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by Temiemmanuel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Man of God
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by ollapaul(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
I wonder the kind of heartless person you are, if VP dines with those mentioned does that make him a fake Pastor? See y'all in hell
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
ollapaul:
I wonder the kind of heartless person you are, if VP dines with those mentioned does that make him a fake Pastor? See y'all in hell
WHY THEN IS HE DECEIVING HIS GULLIBLE FANS, LIKE THEY SAY, " IRON SHAPENS IRON".
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by Banter1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
You're a Lucifer! there is a movie called LUCIFER, you should watch the movie. Maybe GOD will guide and help you with the way you make comment about one of. his servant. and stop making a Luciferous comments.
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by piagetskinner(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
How do u know he's fake?... Judge not
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by TijaniAbu: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fake pastor Osinbajo whose only God is Bola Tinubu should stop using these poor Ministers family as photo opportunity to deflect the fact he was caught lying yet again yesterday. Which decent pastor will take and release a pic of praying with bereaved family of a gruesome death? Govt of photos for photos by photos. #Chains
Re: Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi by Hakeem3(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAKE PASTOR

THE TRUTH HURTS SO MUCH.
Shut up.! Mumu what do U know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Emerges, Vows To Bring Down Refineries / APC Postpones Presidential Primary Twice In 24 Hours / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.