Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . (1427 Views)

A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight / Have Some Nairaland Christians Been Converted To Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by banom(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
I have naticed how Abuzola have emerged as a big source of frustration to some nairaland christians with his constant ridiculing of Bible and christianity in general,

Some christians here have tried to preach to him, saying Jesus loves you, give your lives to christ Etc, some have also exchanged harsh words with him thinking it will make him to stop what he is doing , but result have shown it only helps to fuel him, obviously, he seems as a trouble without a solution, Personaly, I am not a christian neither am i a moslem,( i am an Atheist) but i nurse great sympaty for christians because my parents are christians, and i am going to show NRL christians how to strategise and fight off this tiny thing called Abuzola,  

First you should understand that Abuzola is a moslem, and he has come here with the sole aim of ridiculing the holy Bible and christianity and to provoke christians, in other words, he has decleared war on you christians, and what you should do now is not to be preaching to him to repent , give his life to christ, or the normal christians anthem ( Jesus loves you) all that will make you seem weak and defensive and defensive position in war is SELF DESTRUCTIVE, but what you should do is to DECLEAR WAR ON HIM TOO,

Once you have deleared war on him, then there are three ways to fight him,
they are ,

1, Cold ( Isolation,Silence & Ignore him)
What you nairaland christians are to do here is, not to view,copy or reply what ever thread he authors, no matter what he wrote, be it good,bad,fine or ugly, isolate and ignore any thread or post that has to do with Abuzola, be silent even if he quotes you  or calls you any sort of defamative name,show him no concern and how little he matters to you and your faith, despite what ever he may say about Jesus or christianity , ignore him and make it look like  he is too small for you to waste your time discussing religion with him, no matter how he tries to trick you in, dont fall for his cheap bait. except he is a jobless fool,he will have no other option than to stop his bad acts, the truth is that if you keep replying his thread, he will think that what he says has negative effect on you and that will give him the courage to continue.

2, Go to Islamic section and Blow VERY,VERY,VERY HOT (Be highly exagarative and defamative) Show no mercy or willingness to stop,
Here the first thing you  have to do is to shift the battle terrain to their own Islamic section, when you get there, make post that defame Islamic religion, make it highly infuriating and irritating, twist the Qu'ran in any way you like to back up what ever you are saying and at all cost , do your best to link Abuzola to the thread, make threads like these, PROHPHET MOHAMED DID NOT DIE OF POISON, HE DIED OF HIV/AIDS,  DID PROPHET MOHAMED CONTACT GOHNORIA FROM THE YOUNG AISHA, PROPHET MOHAMED MAY RAPE ABUZOLA'S MOTHER IN PARADISE, if you can't make it as a simple statement, make it as a rhetoric question, example, WHY SHOULD A PROPHET RAPE AN INNOCENT GIRL WITH GOHNORIA ?, WHY SHOULD A PROPHET RAPE INNOCENT DIRTY PROSTITUDES ? HOW CAN A PROPHET SUCK THE womanliness OF A DEAD INNOCENT GIRL ?, if posting it at the Islamic board prooves to be  a battle between you and the modurator, come back here at the main religion section and continue your battle, make post that shows the clear contrast between Jesus christ and prophet Mohamed, post like, MAHAMED RAPED AISHA, JESUS CHRIST PARDONED MARY MAGDALEN, MOHAMED MURDERED UNBELIEVERS, JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THEM.Your main aim here is to draw Abuzola's attention and make him wast his time discussing negative issues against his own religion,

3, Make Combined Use of Strategy 1&2,
Here you have double aims, one is  to Isolate and ignore him and force him to stop making negative post agianst  God,Jesus Christ,Bible, christianity,pastors,churches and anything that has to do with christianity while at the same time giving him a dirty self destructive job to do by making negative threads against his own religion, since you have completly ignored his own thread,he will have nothing else to do than to start defending your negative attacks on islam. and if he does, drag the discussion as long as you can  and make it the longer you discuss, the worse you say about Islamic religion, be merciless and show no respect for to islamic religion,dont choose between words, use the worst word that will have the most negative effect on him.

Finaly,even if you dont have the time to waste using Strategy 2, do your best to use Strategy 1, it will cost you absolutely nothing and will bring you  the most desired result.

Use the  same strategy against any other irritant.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ banom, incase you haven't noticed davidylan and osisi have been doing that since time immemorial. wink

First you should understand that Abuzola is a moslem, and he has come here with the sole aim of ridiculing the holy Bible and christianity and to provoke christians, in other words, he has decleared war on you christians, and what you should do now is not to be preaching to him to repent , give his life to christ, or the normal christians anthem ( Jesus loves you) all that will make you seem weak and defensive and defensive position in war is SELF DESTRUCTIVE, but what you should do is to DECLEAR WAR ON HIM TOO,

substitue abuzola with davidylan, osisi, noetic

substitute islam with christianity
susbtitue muslims with christains

and you come up with what goes on in Islam for muslims 80% of the time

go through abuzola's profile and you will find that he is simply feeding nairaland's trolls for jesus tongue
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by JeSoul(f): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
banom:

I have naticed how Abuzola have emerged as a big source of frustration to some nairaland christians with his constant ridiculing of Bible and christianity in general,
[s]
What you nairaland christians are to do here is, not to view,copy or reply what ever thread he authors, no matter what he wrote,

2, Go to Islamic section and Blow VERY,VERY,VERY HOT (Be highly exagarative and defamative) Show no mercy or willingness to stop,

Here you have double aims, one is  to Isolate and ignore him and force him to stop making negative post agianst  God,Jesus Christ,Bible, christianity,pastors,churches and anything that has to do with christianity [/s]

Thank you for the suggestion brotha but there's a famous quote amongst us christians that simply goes:
"People may refuse our love or reject our message, but they are defenseless against our prayers"

The one weapon that many of us use in dealing with muslims, atheists and any other hostiles towards the gospel of Jesus Christ is to simply pray for them. I have undertaken that mission with many of my atheist & muslim friends on NL that one day the eyes of their hearts will be opened and the glorious light of the gospel will shine on it.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by banom(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
JeSoul:

Thank you for the suggestion brotha but there's a famous quote amongst us christians that simply goes:
"People may refuse our love or reject our message, but they are defenseless against our prayers"

The one weapon that many of us use in dealing with muslims, atheists and any other hostiles towards the gospel of Jesus Christ is to simply pray for them. I have undertaken that mission with many of my atheist & muslim friends on NL that one day the eyes of their hearts will be opened and the glorious light of the gospel will shine on it.

It is not in every thing that prayer is neccesary.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Abuzola(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
*head up* Incase you do not know, muslim section thread is been hijack by the cross worshippers. On thursday God's willing if my demand are not met, this section will blow red and agitated. Nothing will stop me for ravaging the section, let the moderators be my guest, i have long waited for them

for i shall show no mercy, by Allah who created me.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by sosisi(f): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

*head up* Incase you do not know, muslim section thread is been hijack by the cross worshippers. On thursday God's willing if my demand are not met, this section will blow red and agitated. Nothing will stop me for ravaging the section, let the moderators be my guest, i have long waited for them

allah is indeed bloody
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Kunbee: 2:40am On Jul 21, 2009
$osisi:

allah is indeed bloody

He he he
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by JIL(m): 4:06am On Jul 21, 2009

@Abuzola

Who are you threatening you piece of sh*t. I dare you. I will kick your as* from Sokoto through Medina to the mountains of Pakistan so fast that you will think the Dajjal has landed.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by sosisi(f): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2009
JIL:

@Abuzola

Who are you threatening you piece of sh*t. I dare you. I will kick your as* from Sokoto through Medina to the mountains of Pakistan so fast that you will think the Dajjal has landed.

and he will be shouting wallahu wakbam all the way
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin you are a walking billboard for the fact that smoking is bad for the health.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by banom(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2009
davidylan:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin you are a walking billboard for the fact that smoking is bad for the health.

Are you saying the guy visited Fellas shrine yesterday ?
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by petres007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

It is not in every thing that prayer is neccesary.

I agree! smiley

Abuzola:

Huh

JIL:

@Abuzola

$osisi:

and he will be shouting wallahu wakbam all the way

Ha! Nairalanders!! Una no go kill me oh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by banom(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
;d
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by javalove(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
banom:

Some christians here have tried to preach to him, saying Jesus loves you, give your lives to christ Etc, some have also exchanged harsh words with him thinking it will make him to stop what he is doing , but result have shown it only helps to fuel him, obviously, he seems as a trouble without a solution, Personaly, I am not a christian neither am i a moslem,( i am an Atheist) but i nurse great sympaty for christians because my parents are christians, and i am going to show NRL christians how to strategise and fight off this tiny thing called Abuzola,

they are ,

What you nairaland christians are to do here is, not to view,copy or reply what ever thread he authors, no matter what he wrote, be it good,bad,fine or ugly, isolate and ignore any thread or post that has to do with Abuzola, be silent even if he quotes you or calls you any sort of defamative name,show him no concern and how little he matters to you and your faith, despite what ever he may say about Jesus or christianity , ignore him and make it look like he is too small for you to waste your time discussing religion with him, no matter how he tries to trick you in, dont fall for his cheap bait. except he is a jobless fool,he will have no other option than to stop his bad acts, the truth is that if you keep replying his thread, he will think that what he says has negative effect on you and that will give him the courage to continue.

Here the first thing you have to do is to shift the battle terrain to their own Islamic section, when you get there, make post that defame Islamic religion, make it highly infuriating and irritating, twist the Qu'ran in any way you like to back up what ever you are saying and at all cost , do your best to link Abuzola to the thread, make threads like these, PROHPHET MOHAMED DID NOT DIE OF POISON, HE DIED OF HIV/AIDS, DID PROPHET MOHAMED CONTACT GOHNORIA FROM THE YOUNG AISHA, PROPHET MOHAMED MAY RAPE ABUZOLA'S MOTHER IN PARADISE, if you can't make it as a simple statement, make it as a rhetoric question, example, WHY SHOULD A PROPHET RAPE AN INNOCENT GIRL WITH GOHNORIA ?, WHY SHOULD A PROPHET RAPE INNOCENT DIRTY PROSTITUDES ? HOW CAN A PROPHET SUCK THE womanliness OF A DEAD INNOCENT GIRL ?, if posting it at the Islamic board prooves to be a battle between you and the modurator, come back here at the main religion section and continue your battle, make post that shows the clear contrast between Jesus christ and prophet Mohamed, post like, MAHAMED RAPED AISHA, JESUS CHRIST PARDONED MARY MAGDALEN, MOHAMED MURDERED UNBELIEVERS, JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THEM.Your main aim here is to draw Abuzola's attention and make him wast his time discussing negative issues against his own religion,

Here you have double aims, one is to Isolate and ignore him and force him to stop making negative post agianst God,Jesus Christ,Bible, christianity,pastors,churches and anything that has to do with christianity while at the same time giving him a dirty self destructive job to do by making negative threads against his own religion, since you have completly ignored his own thread,he will have nothing else to do than to start defending your negative attacks on islam. and if he does, drag the discussion as long as you can and make it the longer you discuss, the worse you say about Islamic religion, be merciless and show no respect for to islamic religion,dont choose between words, use the worst word that will have the most negative effect on him.

Finaly,even if you dont have the time to waste using Strategy 2, do your best to use Strategy 1, it will cost you absolutely nothing and will bring you the most desired result.

Use the same strategy against any other irritant.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like u are new here. . . go to the muslim section and watch the chrisitain version of abuzola. . . davidylan . . osisi . . noetic2. . .oladegbu and co . .

shebi na only abuzola dey torment una . .

@poster
i live close to maitama too. . .mind if i invite u for a chat about islam?
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by goodguy100(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
Best is to ignore him.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by omokinki: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
@banom

suggestion one shows prejudice
suggestion two shows total mental derangement

just look at what atheism has done to u

your parents must have tried their best to give u a good upbringing and given you values
under the guises of xtrianity
but you threw that opportunity away
i pity the ones that come out from you how they will turn out
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2009
Look at all these 'loving', 'other-cheek-turning' christians happily supporting Abuzola's bashing.
Eyaaa. It must be very very hard to love every single person (including those insulting your religion) on earth.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Bobbyaf(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2009
I agree with you on that. Being a Christian is more than a label. Same should go for all religions. Believing in something is not enough. That belief system aught to change you for the better.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Bobbyaf(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2009
@ Banom

Abuzola is not a frustration to anyone, but himself. In either case he is not the enemy. Satan is, not him.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by banom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2009
javalove:

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like u are new here. . . go to the muslim section and watch the chrisitain version of abuzola. . . davidylan . . osisi . . noetic2. . .oladegbu and co . .

shebi na only abuzola dey torment una . .

@poster
i live close to maitama too. . .mind if i invite u for a chat about islam?

Sorry, not intrested in religion, we may discuss better things.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by rubi(f): 4:45am On Jul 28, 2009
One thing I know for sure is that the bible says the heart of the king is in his hands One day he will surrender to God
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Horus(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2009
What you nairaland christians are to do here is, not to view,copy or reply what ever thread he authors, no matter what he wrote, be it good,bad,fine or ugly, isolate and ignore any thread or post that has to do with Abuzola, be silent even if he quotes you or calls you any sort of defamative name,show him no concern and how little he matters to you and your faith, despite what ever he may say about Jesus or christianity , ignore him and make it look like he is too small for you to waste your time discussing religion with him, no matter how he tries to trick you in, dont fall for his cheap bait. except he is a jobless fool,he will have no other option than to stop his bad acts, the truth is that if you keep replying his thread, he will think that what he says has negative effect on you and that will give him the courage to continue.

You go in the wrong direction !!!. You advice christians not to talk to Abuzola, but you will talk to your dog or your cat. Abuzola is not disturbing anybody. It is you who feel insecure.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by ladygaga(f): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
loooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wonders shall never end , lmao, this guy dey fight kung fu oh,
MASTER,MASTER, I AM FEARING YOU OH, LOL
OH MY GOSHH grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2009

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i no even see am cheesy original templar gangsta cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by banom(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Bobbyaf:

@ Banom

Abuzola is not a frustration to anyone, but himself. In either case he is not the enemy. Satan is, not him.

He is the enemy not Satan, where is Satan ?
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by alimat2(f): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
@All,
Peace unto u all,
Before judgement can be make on Abuzz I think we all should search ourselves then if not guilty we can proceed. i would advise if osisi,david and co can stop on there on side too there Will l be harmony in the forum

To me religion is not what we are suppose to argue about but how to seek the mercy of God on our dear souls

It wont do any body a single good if u post unnecessary in the Muslim section cos i think it is stateted in the bible you read that you should nt return evil 4 evil.

its just an opinion ooh, pls dont insult me ooooo
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by blkmum700: 2:41am On Aug 11, 2009
banom:

they are ,

What you nairaland christians are to do here is, not to view,copy or reply what ever thread he authors, no matter what he wrote, be it good,bad,fine or ugly, isolate and ignore any thread or post that has to do with Abuzola, be silent even if he quotes you  or calls you any sort of defamative name,show him no concern and how little he matters to you and your faith, despite what ever he may say about Jesus or christianity , ignore him and make it look like  he is too small for you to waste your time discussing religion with him, no matter how he tries to trick you in, dont fall for his cheap bait. except he is a jobless fool,he will have no other option than to stop his bad acts, the truth is that if you keep replying his thread, he will think that what he says has negative effect on you and that will give him the courage to continue.

Here the first thing you  have to do is to shift the battle terrain to their own Islamic section, when you get there, make post that defame Islamic religion, make it highly infuriating and irritating, twist the Qu'ran in any way you like to back up what ever you are saying and at all cost , do your best to link Abuzola to the thread, make threads like these, PROHPHET MOHAMED DID NOT DIE OF POISON, HE DIED OF HIV/AIDS,  DID PROPHET MOHAMED CONTACT GOHNORIA FROM THE YOUNG AISHA, PROPHET MOHAMED MAY RAPE ABUZOLA'S MOTHER IN PARADISE, if you can't make it as a simple statement, make it as a rhetoric question, example, WHY SHOULD A PROPHET RAPE AN INNOCENT GIRL WITH GOHNORIA ?, WHY SHOULD A PROPHET RAPE INNOCENT DIRTY PROSTITUDES ? HOW CAN A PROPHET SUCK THE womanliness OF A DEAD INNOCENT GIRL ?, if posting it at the Islamic board prooves to be  a battle between you and the modurator, come back here at the main religion section and continue your battle, make post that shows the clear contrast between Jesus christ and prophet Mohamed, post like, MAHAMED RAPED AISHA, JESUS CHRIST PARDONED MARY MAGDALEN, MOHAMED MURDERED UNBELIEVERS, JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THEM.Your main aim here is to draw Abuzola's attention and make him wast his time discussing negative issues against his own religion,

Here you have double aims, one is  to Isolate and ignore him and force him to stop making negative post agianst  God,Jesus Christ,Bible, christianity,pastors,churches and anything that has to do with christianity while at the same time giving him a dirty self destructive job to do by making negative threads against his own religion, since you have completly ignored his own thread,he will have nothing else to do than to start defending your negative attacks on islam. and if he does, drag the discussion as long as you can  and make it the longer you discuss, the worse you say about Islamic religion, be merciless and show no respect for to islamic religion,dont choose between words, use the worst word that will have the most negative effect on him.

Finaly,even if you dont have the time to waste using Strategy 2, do your best to use Strategy 1, it will cost you absolutely nothing and will bring you  the most desired result.

Use the  same strategy against any other irritant.

@poster,

i also notice you are sentimental in your post,have you visited the islam section of the site,look before you post rubish.
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by muhsin(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2009
banom:

Sorry, not intrested in religion, we may discuss better things.

Hear this o! What a lie? If you really uninterested in religion why the OP from the beginning?
You are just afraid. Thats all.
grin
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by Maykelly(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2009
banom:

@poster, for where, he no fit grin grin grin grin grin grin i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can a blind man see without Lord Jesus touching him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by chibaby5(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
May kelly:

@poster, for where, he no fit grin grin grin grin grin grin i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can a blind man see without Lord Jesus touching him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice one! hez not 2 blame. . .jus needs a touch 4rm his saviour and dat can b dne only if hez willing cool
Re: Abuzola Troubling Nairaland Christians . by muhsin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
May kelly:

This reply is more laughable than the OP itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Becomes Religious After Death Of Its Owner / PHOTOS: Christians Say 'sorry' At Chicago Pride / "What Is Roman Catholicism?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.