Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide (19974 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by greatiyk4u(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
Good morning Nigerians!
Ameachi is walking free, I can't wait for 2019 to come
How many voters card do u have?

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2016
efcc is now rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by cardoctor(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Scrap efcc jare

2 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by tafrica(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2016
It is necessary to know that the mere news that EFCC suspects anyone of corruption doesn't make such guilty, it has to be proven in the court of law. In this present RULERSHIP, EFCC and DSS are being constantly used to arrest anyone at will with the hope Nigerians will join them to crucify the suspects once it is reported 'EFCC arrests and detains Mr. A'. The strategy has been "Just use EFCC to accuse and arrest anyone, then jail without trial, he is guilty already"

I am happy at this judgement, not because I support corruption, but because this judgement further strengthens our rules of law which protect everyone. IT IS THE LAW THAT PROTECTS US FROM TYRANNY, WHEN A TYRANT WANTS TO COME FOR YOUR HEAD, HE FIRST TAKES AWAY THE LAW THAT PROTECTS YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by resty4(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2016
9ja in dare need of such courageous judge.

5 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by theamadila(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2016
I never took those fools serious(EFCC)... Just a hound for whoever that is sitting up there. This country is just one big joke

4 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by sasquareT(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Goodmorning Nairalander.....when is 2019 coming?
Is taking too long already.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by saint047(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Good people great nation
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2016
Wailers who are so much in support of corruption are gonna be soooo excited! grin
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by slap1(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
grin “The respondents, I must be bold to say- the EFCC and the Army- have behaved like illiterates” said the judge

grin
Judge of the Year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
As long as it is not Dansuki.

As for the sore election losers who criticizes everything Buhari above me.

Leave election behind you.

Thieves and corrupt people should not be encouraged irrespective of their political, religious or tribal affiliation.
how do u confirm someone a thief when u dont charge such person to court, when such person has not been found guilty?

I support buhari anti corruption fight, but it should be done d right way...

3 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:
how do u confirm someone a thief when u dont charge such person to court, when such person has not been found guilty?

I agree with u that EFCC messed up on this isolated case but it is not enough to rubbish the anti corruption campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Let the man return all the Nigerian money Simple.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Maghan37: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2016
The judiciary of Nigeria this days seems to be aiding corrupt leaders.Infact the way it is going if GMB those not use some elements of dictorship to bypass the judiciary, he'll achieve nothin in four years.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Thieves and corrupt people should not be encouraged irrespective of their political, religious or tribal affiliation.

When Obasanjo was there, they claimed he was jailing PDP members because they want to take over from him within his party.

Let's face it, PDP are bunch of thieves and armed robbers.

Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves)

You are soo right!

Mark my words, these same people hating Buhari will be the ones praising him the second he leaves Aso rock. It our mentality here in nigeria. The moment anybody leaves power, he becomes a hero. Even abacha is being celebrated today in some quarters. Nigerians have very short memory!
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:

EFCC is not perfect. They have challenges and are learning on the job as well
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

I agree with u that EFCC messed up on this isolated case but it is not enough to rubbish the anti corruption campaign
I have not rubbished it, I won't just take it serious until someone is found guilty and made to serve at least 10years in jail..

until that hapns, it is d same old story....

if EFCC really have facts against these pple, they should just make d rule of law send dia ass to prison..

in recent times, we av not heard a thing about metuh..

they bring to us what they want us to know or debate on...its crazy....someone needs to lawufully b in jail

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Bdemmy(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Buhari is an arrant illiterate and very uncivilized and unintelligent, even unintelligible.
I challenge anyone to convince me otherwise with factual reasons.

Buhari will yet prove to be one of the greatest mistake Nigeria will be making as a nation.

The judge submission is quite commendable
We are in a complete dictatorial regime where the rule of law has been jettison into the garbage bin.

Prof! Prof!!

With all your education and intelligence, you are still a nobody o

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Bibors(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2016
There is still hope in Nigeria via the Judiciary.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016
blackpanda:

EFCC is not perfect. They have challenges and are learning on the job as well
EFCC has been in existence since d days of OBJ, dat is more Dan 12yrs ago..

they are behaving like learners cos of d way dia boss is being selected... d body is submissive to d presidency. dat is d issue

4 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

When Obasanjo was there, they claimed he was jailing PDP members because they want to take over from him within his party.

Let's face it, PDP are bunch of thieves and armed robbers.

Check all those staining this Govt with their stinking past they have root in PDP. (The likes of Saraki and his 40 thieves)

PDP bunch of Thieves??
Then who gave birth to the 'saint' APC??

Zombie sha,
They do reason like fowls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Critiqual(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2016
And the judge & EFCC... All of them are INSANE! How many pple are in jail without trial?! Stupid hypocrites! They are crazy! Plus PDP & APC... Na all of dem dey do am. PDP & APC have a mutual sickness; that is SELFISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

PDP bunch of Thieves??
Then who gave birth to the 'saint' APC??

Zombie sha,
They do reason like fowls.

Guess u read the first line and quickly hit reply button so u can make thr first page.

Go back and read and confirm who reasons like coakroach
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Angelberry:
Good morning Nigerians!

Ameachi is walking free, I can't wait for 2019 to come

"Non of my minister is corrupt, if you have any corruption evidence against them; bring it forth" - King Of The North.

1 Like

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by onunwa21(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
EFCC, the toothless bulldog

4 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by blackpanda: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:
EFCC has been in existence since d days of OBJ, dat is more Dan 12yrs ago..

they are behaving like learners cos of d way dia boss is being selected... d body is submissive to d presidency. dat is d issue

You are pretending to forget that they were basically redundant for jonathan's 6yrs. You learn by experience. When for 6yrs the President said stealing was not corruption, what do u expect efcc to do They can only get better with the job, little by little they are learning from their mistakes. We will eventually get to a point where efcc can function solely independently without any presidential backing
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Guess u read the first line and quickly hit reply button so u can make thr first page.

Go back and read and confirm who reasons like coakroach

It's too early to argue with a zombie.

5 Likes

Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Critiqual(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2016
How many accused has the judge released? Awon wayray! Innocent pple plenty for cell... Dem neva open dem case... Oloshi ni gbogbo won
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by caphone: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Ok! Let make him chief judge of nigeria. Well I still maintain my stand that let there be capital punishment for corruption, trafficking, assult on teenagers, gay, armed robbery, murder, treason, kidnapping, wailing grin, terrorism and any act of crime that will pose a threat to the sovereign of the nigerian state
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by banio: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
grin “The respondents, I must be bold to say- the EFCC and the Army- have behaved like illiterates” said the judge

That's an extension of their leader and master. Illitera - te
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by AntiWailer: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

It's too early to argue with a zombie.

Yes especially when u discovered that u goofed and there is no sensible way to cover the shame.

Have a nice day.
Re: Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

What is Wike waiting for ?

Why not take him to court. The last time i checked, he does not have immunity.

You can't wait for 2019 as if your tribalistic vote in 2015 made any difference. grin grin
Answer my greetings first cheesy I didn't vote in 2015 but I will in 2019.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares 26th, 27th December And 2nd January Public Holidays / APC Thugs Invade LP Headquarters In Abuja - Julius Abure / FG, NLC To Meet Over Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.