Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? (467 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court / Hearing From God. / How Would You Respond To This Angel... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? by Stevebamdex(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is going to all muslims that believed mohammed's testimony about the encounter with angel jibril.
Muslims are familiar with angel jibril activities in the koran and also in the life of mohammed.
My question
Do we have any records either in the koran/hadith or even among muslims of today where this angel speaks or gives orders and instructions to muslims just as he did with mohammed?
Re: Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? by Annunaki(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
It's not even certain that the entity that mohammed was angel jubril as the entity never introduced itself as Jubril to mohammed. It was mohammed's uncle that guessed the assumption that it was jubril. But from mohammed's own account of the encounter, we can safely conclude that what he had was a demonic attack and not an encounter with jubril as the encounter was violent contrary to jubril who always came in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? by Weah96: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am Jubril. Nobody has spoken to me regarding esoteric issues. No one.

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread Wednesday March 16 2016 / How Will You Stand With God When You Die? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.