Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Would You Respond To This Angel... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would You Respond To This Angel... (618 Views)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? / Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Respond To This Angel... by cevek11: 6:35am On May 15, 2016
While praying today, an angel appears to you and says you have less than a day to live. Also that God has given the authority to grant you one and any prayer... Warning that a request for additional time on earth is useless...

What would that prayer be?

And yes! The angel had to add the notice seeing that you are a Nairalander (sense people)
Re: How Would You Respond To This Angel... by resocorp: 6:46am On May 15, 2016
i'll start a strong regime of malaria and typhoid medication.... i must be seeing and hearing things.
Re: How Would You Respond To This Angel... by dorox(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2016
cevek11:
While praying today, an angel appears to you and says you have less than a day to live. Also that God has given the authority to grant you one and any prayer... Warning that a request for additional time on earth is useless...

What would that prayer be?

And yes! The angel had to add the notice seeing that you are a Nairalander (sense people)

Is heaven so bad that one would consider using their single use guaranteed prayer card to ask that they be given more time on earth?
Re: How Would You Respond To This Angel... by teekay213(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2016
i will want God to deliver my beloveth country NIGERIA from oppression and poverty.
Re: How Would You Respond To This Angel... by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2016
Accept me in heaven
Re: How Would You Respond To This Angel... by alatbaba1(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2016
I will to God to stop terrorism all over the world.
Re: How Would You Respond To This Angel... by Nobody: 7:47am On May 15, 2016
I'll pray to make heaven na. Its simple

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Almost Killed After Converting To Christianity / Why Did JESUS Fold The Napkin / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.