Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn (1048 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Kaduna Preaching Bill: Resolving The Constitutional Controversy (1) ...punch / Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill Or Die- Pastor Suleiman Tells El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by NigerianMusic: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is a bombshell !

Couple days ago, Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai sent a bill to the State House of Assembly stating that religious preachers in the start will get a one year license to preach. Senior pastor of Omega Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has come out to warn the governor over his Anti-Preaching Bill, specifically instructing him to reverse the bill or die .

Read his Warning Message Here >> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/03/14/you-will-die-except-you-revoke-your-anti-preaching-bill-apostle-suleiman-warns-governor-el-rufai/

1 Share

Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by 100Cents: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jesus of Nazareth..

I know why people dey avoid this thread.

The word DIE.
Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
you know that unpredicted moment when a movie sounds like "gheen gheen"

lol

i think el-rufai, i gradually biting more than he can chew. though, i wouldn't blame him that much: the source of his empetus is from Aso rock!

but i still think his preferable, compare to some so-called nothern leader called northern heros. no be only!
Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by Acjohn(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Now let Muslim test the power of a true prophet. I bet if it happens they will call it accident.
Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Acjohn:
Now let Muslim test the power of a true prophet. I bet if it happens they will call it accident.

Which true prophet?

Their likes flourish in a developing country like Nigeria.

No be this same Suleiman talk say Jonathan go win the 2015 election? Yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by blithe2nice(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. El-Ru don already curse himself,apostle been dey help am in a way so,but he won't understand.Let's see if he is bigger than the Almighty God.
Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
May be El-rufai's life is in his hand. Useless fake prophet
Re: You Will Die, Except You Revoke Your Anti-preaching Bill – Apostle Suleiman Warn by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
blithe2nice:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. El-Ru don already curse himself,apostle been dey help am in a way so,but he won't understand.Let's see if he is bigger than the Almighty God.

Brainwashed people.

Naija prophets talk to God every minute.

Naija prophets perform all kinds of miracles.

Naija prophets have no solution for corruption.

Perhaps because they are also part of the corruption.

(1) (Reply)

PMB Has Done It Again.the School Cert Holde Has Done What A Phd Holder Could Not / t / FG Sues Anambra Government for N50billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.