Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

t - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / t (1050 Views)

Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today / Ohanaeze Blasts Father Mbaka Over New Year prophecy About Buhari / Dokpesi Shielded In Detention To Avert Assault By Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

t by Free36(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
k
Re: t by ouigy99(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
@op, can you tell who the niger delta avengers are? Do they have a face or a spevifoc location they are? At least, Shekerau was the spokes person for BH, and sambisa is their abode. But these avengers seem not to have.

Also rember that thw use the term ”niger delta”. Meaning they could be from any of the southern states like delta, rivers, bayelsa, cross rivers, or even some parts of ondo and abia.

Yes, the bombings are wrong but do you that sending 4 bomb boats to one village will stop them? For all i care, the bombers could sail from cross rivers state, go amd bomb a pipeline in one community in delta state and sail back to cross rivers. When the military now come, they hold the host delta community reaponsible.

The government shouodnt use military action as its first choice. Let them first hear these militamts out through negotiations amd dialogue; if that doesnt work, then.....

Because truth be told, the militants have nothing to lose for the already have their illegal refineries that rake in enough money for them on a daily basis.

Its the innocent lives of the host communities that will suffer, its the gallant military men who might become casualties and their grieving family they will leave behind i pity, its our eco system and all the fishes in them that will be ravaged bybthe oil spill i pity, plus we the averahe nigerian who will be affected by the dwindling economy due to loss of revenue i pity.

A little dialogue can go a long way to stop the calamity that awaits this nation.

God bless Nigeria

God bless the president and give him all the wisdom je needs in this time of trial

God bless the military that go out to the battle field to die so that we may live

God touch the heart of the militants amd make them know that we have only one nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: t by EmeeNaka: 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
If Nigerian army and the present government love Niger deltans,they should evacuate the civilian population. Massacring them under the guise of fighting militancy is a war crime.
Also,instead of war, why not think of asking Federal government to consider implementing the National conference recommendations.
Do you Op, believe that Federal govt can win the war in Niger Delta with force?
Re: t by thelinguist: 3:24pm On May 28, 2016
If heaven falls ,it falls on us all..avengers kwontinue
Re: t by Free36(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
EmeeNaka:
If Nigerian army and the present government love Niger deltans,they should evacuate the civilian population. Massacring them under the guise of fighting militancy is a war crime.
Also,instead of war, why not think of asking Federal government to consider implementing the National conference recommendations.
Do you Op, believe that Federal govt can win the war in Niger Delta with force?

But I don't see peace coming to Nigeria after this...... This will not be the end, but this will be the end of peace in Nigeria which may brings the end to Nigeria in future......

When situation is like this, government don't have any other option than what happen in Odi cause it's not easy to identify the Militant among the villagers. So they will have to clear both the Militant with the villagers....

But due to the serious envy for Nigeria among the Niger Deltan and the East, they will surely pick this up as an excuse... I pray that another civil war won't happen in Nigeria.....

Depending on ICC won't do anything on this matter... If you think am wrong, what is the level of ODI and ZARIA Massacre case.... Let's try to avert this war when we still have the chance

(1) (Reply)

THE GODFATHER - The Drama, Greed, Assassination, Deceit, Bribery, Looting And... / Militancy In The South West: Terrorism, Agitation Or Politics? / #buharishockstheworld Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.