Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. (26745 Views)

2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / I Am Not Eyeing Buhari's Job - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by thefakestan: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Every one eyeing smth

As for me i'm just eyeing my ceiling now!

Back to the topic, these guys have been going head to head for sometime maybe they as eyeing the same good.

ThefakeStan
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
lol, anyways March 16 loading.......
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by amagunnerfan: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
"IS GMB ABOUT TO TRAVEL TO THE GREAT BEYOND" ??
We will all go one day and he is how old? 70+, he is blessed already. Instead of wishing him dead, why don't you concentrate on achieving half of what he has?

1 Like

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
JahJaa:
Beside forget the fact El rufai is the Gov. Of kano, i think he is the vice presido ooo no dey mind osibanjo. Bubu knows what am talking about grin
el-rufai..gov of kano?....which weed did you take?
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by JahJaa(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
5starmilitant:

El rufai gov of Kano? Wtf........
kikiki you must be shocked well its a mistake, have a nice day grin
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by sandland: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Our problem in this country is that we do not know what we want. El-Rufai is exactly what we need now. Not even 2019. Buhari is too slow already.

1 Like

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Kingspin(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just look at Nigeria and the crops of leaders we have.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by JahJaa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
el-rufai..gov of kano?....which weed did you take?
Oshogbo. grin
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by orakao8: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
NOTHING FOR TINUBU... grin
ckmayoca:
Ah ah el rufai?
Walai Tinubu go because of that visit 7 rivers in 7 heaven to fight him.
Position wey eyeball they eye.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by genxris: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
every state has a prodigal son, i guess senetor Sani is Kaduna's prodigal son, Amechi is Rivers state prodigal son ....more prodigal sons coming soon
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by princemillla(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
chesterlee:
APC = A divided house!

El Rufai should forget about 2019!!!

Wre u reading my mind?

He should forget any national contest cuz his words will always bounce on him
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by olatade(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Shehu Sani should watch his back when dishing political words. He must remember that #Buhari is not those kinds of Politicians that listen to this kinds of political gimmicks, No Individual Nigerian can just decide to say he will remove #Buhari except probably removing himself/herself! If #Shehu Sani wants to be Governor of Kaduna state,let him just get ready to contest and if #Elrufa'i wants to President let him prepare and face the nation. Everyone has right to vote and be voted for but unnecessary allegation is not welcome!!!
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by deolu2000(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Story for the birds!
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by peacecoy: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
100Cents:
They are brothers nah..
sani has become a big disappointment to even his most ardent supporters and followers,a very unstable,incoherent character.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by excibel005: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
What we need in dis confused country now is revolution and notin more.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by crownwealth: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
APC House Of Commotion. cheesy
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Nbote(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
What is it with dis party and warning people off presidency com 2019 wen dem neva finish d current one wey dem dey. Looks like dem don dey loose hope small small.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Mc4larin: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
ok
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by knightsTempler: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
I love the drama of change season one, abeg let d drama continue cheesy

It's now become very obvious that the APC is a confused bunch of political hooligans. All the top men are scheming for is the presidency, meanwhile none has an agenda for development of Nigeria.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have long speculated that El Rufai may be the man to watch in 2019.

The reason is not far-fetched.

In 2011, people sentimentally voted for a man who seemed amiable and has a child had no shoes. Unfortunately, they were disappointed.

In 2015, people went gungho for an impeccably incorruptible and no-nonsense ex-dictator. People felt his clean character and his hatred for corruption were enough credentials for the job. The electorate passionately voted for him. With the continuously dwindling economy and twin blows from the recent petrol scarcity and power blackout, people feel they have been taken for a ride.

In 2019, people may no longer vote based on sentiments any longer. They will want someone who has a long record of proven performance.

The normally passive business community who have been burnt badly by Buhari's foreign exchange restrictions would no longer fold their hands and let it be business as usual. They will play a more active role in determining who the top dog will be. They are bound to root for a tested technocrat. The only person who I see making the cut for now is El Rufai.

When I say business community, I am referring here to the corporate sector (formal) suich as blue chip companies and titans in business who conduct legit business. I am not here referring to the rent seeking businessmen who are always in the corridors or power.

They'll probably be impressed with the work he did in Abuja and also in Kaduna and he does not care whose ox is gored, whether rich or poor, Muslim or Christian. He is simply determined to do his job. His ban on begging in Kaduna is the most powerful expose of his character.

Elrufai's Achilles heel is his high handedness. That is his biggest shortcoming.

The manner he handled the Shia massacres is a tell tale sign of what to expect in power.

He is a wily character. He probably knows that Buhari is a goner and that by June next year, his honeymoon will be fully over.

If he can work wonders in the eyes of the people, that would be his biggest manifesto to Nigerians and the corporate world.

Please note that I am apolitical and I also write on socio-economic issues of other countries as well. My vote is for God (Matthew 6:10)

1 Like

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by SenJoe(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kennitrust:
this man's mouth is seriously licking. Most of the apc supporters are now regreting of having buhari and urgent action is needed to save nigeria and this sani man is berating someone who felt his vote has been wasted.

Can u throw morning light pls?
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by goshen26: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Like I kie
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by diasporaman(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
That is if he survives the claws of death that is about to grip him.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by ernecy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Nemesis is catching up with APC.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy.
it has become obvious that APC don't need an opposition. A house divided against it sef can not stand.
There is an implosion on the way.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by olajizz01(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pot calling kettle black,this man want to become a govnor either by hook or by crook but alleging someone for eyeing presidency.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by mandax: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why can't el-Rufai?

After all, in the southwest, even Catholic Cardinal Okogie, many Catholic church Bishops and powerful Pastors with large congregation. shall rather vote for a semi-literate Muslim from northern Nigeria, or worse, vote for an Islamic extremist from northern Nigeria, instead of voting for anyone from the east of the Niger.

Last presidential election, if you see how Cardinal Julius Okogie and other Yoruba Catholic church Bishops and pastors demonized President Jonathan and rooted for Buhari, you know what I am talking about.

Have they realized the billions of dollars NNPC money which Sanusi Lamido told them that Jonathan and his people stole? The Yoruba easily falll for Sanusi trap. Sanusi merely used the missing money hoax to further demonized Jonathan so that power should return to Sanusi's north; after all the demonization of Jonathan by Boko Haram seemed to be failing the Sanusis.
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by wigram: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why do short people always prefer high positions ?
Smh angry
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
El Rufai should evict him jare! Possibly before 2019 sef. grin
if you know how he is frustrating we people of Kaduna u won't open ur mouth n spill shit
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
grandstar:

In 2011, people sentimentally voted for a man who seemed amiable and has a child had no shoes. Unfortunately, they were disappointed.

In 2015, people went gungho for an impeccably incorruptible and no-nonsense ex-dictator. People felt his clean character and his hatred for corruption were enough credentials for the job. The electorate passionately voted for him. With the continuously dwindling economy and twin blows from the recent petrol scarcity and power blackout, people feel they have been taken for a ride.

In 2019, people may no longer vote based on sentiments any longer. They will want someone who has a long record of proven performance.

The normally passive business community who have been burnt badly by Buhari's foreign exchange restrictions would no longer fold their hands and let it be business as usual. They will play a more active role in determining who the top dog will be. They are bound to root for a tested technocrat. The only person who I see making the cut for now is El Rufai.

When I say business community, I am referring here to the corporate sector (formal) suich as blue chip companies and titans in business who conduct legit business. I am not here referring to the rent seeking businessmen who are always in the corridors or power.

They'll probably be impressed with the work he did in Abuja and also in Kaduna and he does not care whose ox is gored, whether rich or poor, Muslim or Christian. He is simply determined to do his job. His ban on begging in Kaduna is the most powerful expose of his character.

Elrufai's Achilles heel is his high handedness. That is his biggest shortcoming.

The manner he handled the Shia massacres is a tell tale sign of what to expect in power.

He is a wily character. He probably knows that Buhari is a goner and that by June next year, his honeymoon will be fully over.

If he can work wonders in the eyes of the people, that would be his biggest manifesto to Nigerians and the corporate world.

Please note that I am apolitical and I also write on socio-economic issues of other countries as well. My vote is for God (Matthew 6:10)
shut d Bleep up... wat has he done in Kaduna. come to Kaduna there are still beggers on d street... no single project... always bringing up unnecessary policies.. just hold ur rubbish if u don't knw wat 2 say
Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by repogirl(f): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
banjo022:
if you know how he is frustrating we people of Kaduna u won't open ur mouth n spill shit
Nigerians are generally being frustrated right now but the difference between Elrufai and Boooohari is that Elrufai's frustrations yield good results.

As was proven when he was the Minister of the FCT.

Unfortunately, people like you can't see beyond your nose.

1 Like

Re: Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. by Dee60: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
grandstar:

If he has a goat as an opponent I predict the goat will win! He is not a president material and cant smell it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Adamawa People Honour Osinbajo Because Of His Loyalty To Buhari (Photos) / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.