Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Leicester City ‘on Edge Of Sporting Immortality’........naijabet.com - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City ‘on Edge Of Sporting Immortality’........naijabet.com (492 Views)

The Benefits Of Sporting Events / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit / “I Urge Other Users To Keep Faith With Naijabet.com" : Udoka Adigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City ‘on Edge Of Sporting Immortality’........naijabet.com by sportman117: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Former Leicester City striker Gary Lineker says his old club “are on the edge of sporting immortality”.

The Foxes, fighting relegation last year, are top of the Premier League with nine games to go.

They can go five points clear if they win their game in hand against Newcastle on today.

“They are on the edge of sporting immortality,” he said.

“I don’t think I have ever wanted something to happen more in sport in my entire life....................Continue Reading click [url]9jabet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Betting Site......naijabet.com / It Is Easier For A Club Which Has Messi To Win Games - Mourinho / Italian Legend Buffon Picks His Premier League Dream XI And It’s...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.