Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Car Smokes And Short Oil Because After Changing Oil Any Remedy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Car Smokes And Short Oil Because After Changing Oil Any Remedy (749 Views)

My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress / Practical Preparation Of Honey Remedy That Eradicate S E X U A L Problem / How I Wash My Car In 2 Minutes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Smokes And Short Oil Because After Changing Oil Any Remedy by intercom: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
My car smokes and short oil because after changing oil?

2. My boss advised me to use the normal prescribed oil range by the manufacturer which i did not knw, that the smoking and disappearing of the engine oil will stop.

my question is, my mechanic advised me to ring the car and my boss at the office advised me to use the normal oil and it will stop. which do i follow?
Re: My Car Smokes And Short Oil Because After Changing Oil Any Remedy by uokocha70(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Same thing is happening to my care now. I am going to change my engine tomorrow. No stories. I don't believe in working on engines.

Your rings are now bad.

The best thing is to just change the engine if you have the cash.
Re: My Car Smokes And Short Oil Because After Changing Oil Any Remedy by aleshmotors: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Change d oil 2 d previous 1 u use in servicing it,get ejector cleaner nd let dem flit d ejector 4 u. Don't rush 2 buy any engine
Re: My Car Smokes And Short Oil Because After Changing Oil Any Remedy by ophilly: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
What's the brand? This would give an insight into the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2001 Buick sabre, Buy & Drive, Nothing To Fix / Sparkling Clean Toks 2007 Honda Accord (discussion Continues)...low Miles / Honda Civic 2007 Model@ N1.950m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.